Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 808 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2366

    Kyla off of National

    I found Kyla off of National in the 8 to 9 AM time. Taller redhead with a few extra pounds. Usually that means fat but in this case it means a few extra pounds which would be just about normal in anyone's opinion. She looked good, smiled, talked about lots of things and she had big tits. Yes! I have been on a run of A's lately and I wanted some variety. Kyla provided it.

    Before we left the area she wanted to know if I had a condom, and if I didn't we would need to pick one up before we went to my room.

    She asked about donations and I told her standard rate. She said she wanted 60 but would work with me. I opened up the option of earning a tip if it was done correctly. She smiled and said that she was going to make the extra money. Now we have all heard this from a SW before but I have to tell you right off the bat that she in fact earned the tip. There was no rushing, good skills, kissing, eye contact and a real desire to see that I enjoyed the time with her. In the 45 to 50 minutes we were in my room it was all about me. I licked and played with her BIG titties, DATY, FIV, BSL, Licked the boys, BBBJ, CFS mish. I didn't want to do any other positions. I wanted to see her face and play with her tits while I was f*ing her. After we were done we talked about other positions and she was very willing and even offered anal and never mentioned any upsell for that either.

    On the way back to drop her off she got a phone call from another girl that she had told me about earlier. It seams that this other girl had ripped off a dude that Kyla had refereed to her. It was so refreshing to hear her chew the ***** out and try to explain that you build a good reputation and guys will come back and you will make way more money. I think Kyla gets it.

    She had a phone but excuses as to why it was going away and how she was going to use the extra 20 to pay her phone bill and would have a new number before the end of the day. She didn't call me yet with the new digits so I have nothing to share with you guys at this time.

  2. #2365

    RE: Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by CWill68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Lindsay, cute blonde spinner, back length, couple of tatooes on each shoulder blade. Best BBBJ ever had. Hung around on the north side. Said she worked the south loop, but never saw her there. Picked her up a few years back after not seeing her for awhile. Looked like she had done some rehab. Was looking gorgeous, but never saw her again after that. Any help would be obliged.
    How could one forget? She was a real gem, I was lucky enough to find her shortly after getting into the hobby. She did work both north and south strolls, and I spent a lot of time with her, she was that good. She did do about a year in HOC and cleaned up her act and I have not seen her since, my bet is she finally got off the street and hopefully has the life she wanted so badly.

  3. #2364
    Ran both loops last night about 6pm then again about midnight. Mostly dead except a couple big BSW. Finially say Mya. She said the reason we don't see her much anymore is she realized a phone is her bet source of income. Said call her that's she is always available.

  4. #2363

    Chella & Myah

    Just had to relate this story involving Chella. Last Sunday morning, around 6:30, I was about ready to start my cruise when the phone rang. It was Chella and she was on 13th & College. Turns out some guy had a room with his girlfriend. The girlfriend left for some reason (never found out why). Anyway, the guy arranged a date with Chella and brought her to the room. Then the girlfriend came back. Chella had to leave fast. Since I was already thinking of her, I picked her up at the McD on the corner and she provided me with one of her terrific BBBJ. Nice way to start the day.

    Last night, Myah texted me and we arranged an early morning meeting today. BBBJ & FS. Lately, she prefers CG and I must say it is great. The girl is a real sweetheart. She still hangs around Lincoln but may be moving soon.

  5. #2362

    Nice one

    Picked up April on 16th and No, nice body, young about 20. Nice see-cups, no track marks order stretch. Obvious new to SW. Quoted. 80 for FS, got it for .30. She's a 7 on the scale. About 5 feet tall, top notch for BSW on the north side. Stay safe men!

  6. #2361

    Northside Strolls

    Nothing to see on the strolls on North and Lisbon Aves and 35th and 27th streets also.Out this morning between 10:10am and 11:30 and the streets were bare. I thought with the great weather the streets would be a fashion show.

  7. #2360

    Out in force

    Was driving out this morning and the streets were full of both, girls and Leo's. Chella, at 13 and g brittney, at 19 and g.

    Three Latinos on L. Nothing on N. A large blond with big be's on 21st and g. And also many BSW.

    Didn't see Mayh, Mindy, Ally, ect.

  8. #2359

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    Milwaukee Fireman clean out your inbox
    Done. Sorry. Thanks for the heads up LOL

  9. #2358
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    This Ashley was black and my original post states that. Was at that phone near that spot but was black. Has tats and all. Later showed me her hair was a wig. Scared me. Had big red boots on. Good luck. Total whack job. Even tried to start telling me she was only 16 but isn't. Says she is 20 BTW
    Must be a common name and location got but jobs.

  10. #2357

    Myah

    Milwaukee Fireman clean out your inbox

  11. #2356
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSixInches  [View Original Post]
    Since it was a sample of summer time yesterday went out for a nightly stroll, seen Kim, BSW, big titties average ass, average BJ. Let me get BBBJ and FS for the total damage of .40, has phone but forgot to get digits next time I see her which will not be that hard to do will get her number, she's a vet on that strip.
    Paid too much, got that plenty if times for .20! Talk them down, talk them down!

  12. #2355

    Ashley is a BSW

    This Ashley was black and my original post states that. Was at that phone near that spot but was black. Has tats and all. Later showed me her hair was a wig. Scared me. Had big red boots on. Good luck. Total whack job. Even tried to start telling me she was only 16 but isn't. Says she is 20 BTW

  13. #2354

    Lindsay

    Anyone remember Lindsay, cute blonde spinner, back length, couple of tatooes on each shoulder blade. Best BBBJ ever had. Hung around on the north side. Said she worked the south loop, but never saw her there. Picked her up a few years back after not seeing her for awhile. Looked like she had done some rehab. Was looking gorgeous, but never saw her again after that. Any help would be obliged.

  14. #2353

    Northside Loop

    Since it was a sample of summer time yesterday went out for a nightly stroll, seen Kim, BSW, big titties average ass, average BJ. Let me get BBBJ and FS for the total damage of .40, has phone but forgot to get digits next time I see her which will not be that hard to do will get her number, she's a vet on that strip.

  15. #2352
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #4201  [View Original Post]
    My advice is to not take them anywhere. You never know what they have in their purses, drugs, etc or who is waiting for them. I left a providers house and she tells me later that the cops are searching for her for shoplifting. You came for the pussy, so after you get the pussy, get in the wind.
    I was referring to incalls!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape