Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,431 to 20,445 of 23675
-
04-28-13 10:59 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 82But I love chaos theory.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Great point, most of the GPS girls I have run across have been "hi-brow" types. Had one recently that worked a $12 an hour job who was thrilled to session with me for 60 bucks. So I think you are on to something!
-
04-28-13 02:18 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 47Millionaire Daddies?
With all this talk of millionaire sugar daddies, I wanted to ask a forum wide question. If you were to come into a large sum of money, millions, would you run your game and approach differently, if so how? Some of you guys would probably just get divorced and move to Sugar Baby Island. LOL!
-
04-27-13 00:08 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 1420He was a former low-level officeholder so the TV was bound to interview her. I thought she came off looking pretty normal and he came off looking needy. Boy that hurts.
Originally Posted by Buster Hymen
[View Original Post]
Clinton looked stupid. He never looked needy.
Nobody likes needy.
I wonder if he is stuck on the apartment lease.
-
04-26-13 21:14 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 89There's just something hot about schoolgirl esque outfits with plaid skirts.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 20:54 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 526I love those outfits.
Originally Posted by Donwhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 16:51 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 89I had a fun night with a 23 year old blonde Tilted Kilt waitress that I met off SA last night. She stayed the night and I had 3 pops for $200 and I was very pleased with that. She gave great head. I had to think of cold showers and baseball to keep from cumming after 30 secs. I will definitely be seeing hear again in a couple weeks. She said she'll bring her Tilted Kilt outfit next time.
-
04-26-13 15:04 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 5603Was a joke. Because I date black and asian 90% of the time. Part of the reason is the most drama I have had is from white girls.
Originally Posted by HappyHunter44
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 15:02 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 346This says more about character than some generic average-ness. I have met many average white girls that are quite upstanding in character. It better said to not date girls of questionable character regardless of race. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 14:07 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 5603The moral of the story. Don't date average white girls.
Originally Posted by Buster Hymen
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 19:51 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 362Common Sense for scammers
A little common sense to ferret out the scammers is a must! I met a girl the other day from AM who said she was an USC student.
What raised my alarm bells was when I asked her if she drove and she said "you can come over her" I asked where is here,
She said 55th and Western!
Now that area doesn't make me feel warm and tingly. She was ready to give up the goods though, come and get it. She said she need 2 books. 1 was $80, the other was $120.
As she seemed to have more professional ways, than I wanted I passed. She then texts me to say she needed $65 by 7:30pm (it was 7:15pm) to pay her rent or she would be evicted as she had been robbed.
She must have been scamming others on AM as they erased her email to me and restored the credits back to my account.
On the bright side the next day a girl I 1st talked to on SD4ME 3 months ago, called after I saw her on POF (plenty of fish,) and wanted to come over for a drink. As she works I let her come by for a drink, after half the drink she wanted a repeat of the hug she gave me coming in, and while that was going on she started grabbing my dick and gave some free head.
No money was discussed.
On the down side, she texts me 2 days later saying she needed gas money, as I'm not intending to see her again (she didn't match her photo recent enough) I have not offered her the gas money.
-
04-25-13 17:38 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 754Nando 1 alert!
And still, the poor bastard thinks she didn't have anything to do with it!
Originally Posted by Buster Hymen
[View Original Post]
It is a wonder, is it not?
Scott
-
04-25-13 17:25 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 1475Sugarbaby gone bad.
Don't know if you guys saw this, almost too weird to be true. SB gets Mexican boyfriend, and end up duck taping and robbing the SD in the apartment he provided her.
http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...02?odyssey=mod|mostcom
-
04-25-13 16:36 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 5603With the type of girl you are describing I can see with all her options why she does what she does. Ivy league Grad. I try to put my focus on lower income exotic girls that don't have the needs that a more financially upscale girl would. I used to date those girls but came to the conclusion they weren't any better looking or better in bed. They may be more educated but I am not looking for esoteric conversations about Chaos Theory or philosophical discourse on Deconstruction. I definitely have to do some fixing up (hair, nails, clothes) when I meet a new girl, but I am cool with that. I like diamonds in the rough. Also their maintenance level after that is a lot less as well. Overall it seems to cost a lot less to get a much greater level of appreciation.
Originally Posted by HighCotton
[View Original Post]
As far as e-volvement. All my regulars want to marry me. Thats the way I like it.
-
04-25-13 15:57 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 5603My budget is the same. But it's nice to dream.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 14:52 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 82Great analogy, kittens and milk. I think, like most of us, they can completely compartmentalize sex. Not a bad thing. I actually busted her about one guy, she swears she will never see him again. But I know at 3k per night she will see him again. And I saw his email address. Hmmm. That could be fun. But I won't go there.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





