Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14236

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by Sargent Steel  [View Original Post]
    I took the strool to hit that about a month or so ago, personally I wasnt that impressed considering the hype she was getting. We went to the tip topcbbbj was decent tution was .60 which I didn't mind considering used the room rest of evening with another companion. Was going to go bare back for a .10 tip but track marks and scars made me think otherwise. Then for the next couple weeks kept getting text that I assumed was group sent you want to see me today, it was vary annoying. All in all was ok but expected more due to the hype.
    I guess I haven't come across the SW's you have. Kiara puts more effort in than most and for a large man like myself, the fact that she had no problem getting on top and riding me was something I am not used to getting. Most SW refuse to get on top. She said sure and rode me like a champ. Her mic skills are also top notch. I can't stand when a SW uses her hands when she is giving head, Not Kiara it's all mouth and deep throat. For a SW her skin is soft to touch, I saw the marks on her legs too but no track marks. I guess I feel this way because she looks like one of the youngest SW I have been with and maybe that's why I feel the way do. I have learned as you get older you discover that sex in more between the ears than between the legs.

  2. #14235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Stop being so dang obsessed with that little slit between the legs. Stick your dick in there, blast off and move on to the next one. Any intel on the tall blond that walks up / down Ritchie Hwy waving at cars passing by? She's got a nice rack on her but her face is a bit fugly. See her walking during the day only. Never seen her at night. Seems friendly. Decoy or legit?
    He is legit in the fact he is a tall blond. He's a Britney Spears want to be.

  3. #14234

    Gorgeous SW on Wilkens

    Last Saturday or Sunday (cannot remember which day) saw this fine woman on Wilkens around 5:30 PM. She looked way too good! She was definitely a 9 or 10/10 on the SW looks scale. Does anyone know who she is? Did not see any uncle leo around.

    Peace,

    Tort
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baltimore - Wilkens (Undercover) (Large).jpg‎   Baltimore - Wilkens (Undercover) II (Large).jpg‎  

  4. #14233

    New Kat pt2

    This is from the 1st round. We went 3x, and I'll share from round 3 when I have time.

    The woman is a keeper, difficult to stay away from the feast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10.5.jpg‎   10.9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎  

    13.jpg‎   14.5.jpg‎   14.9.jpg‎   14.jpg‎  

  5. #14232

    New Kat pt1

    As always left me w / a smile and drained appendage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00.jpg‎   1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

    5.jpg‎   6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎  


  6. #14231

    BigDonkey

    Did I send you the digits you wanted? I cleaned out my boxes and I know I owed you numbers but cat recall if I sent or not. Been in heavy Pm's this week.

  7. #14230

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I'v had her # for a while thanks to another member but waited to call her till I could get some free time. I read the post about her living in the boonies. It really is not that far if you take 100. I sent her a text about 12:00 She asked who I was and I told her I got her # from a member on the forum. She text me back and told me she was with her grandfather and would give me a call when she got home. She text me about 2:45 and gave me her address. I showed up at her house and she walked out and away we went. She seemed more reserved that the impression you get from looking at her pictures. I guess it was probably because I was new to her. I noticed she kept texting while I was driving to the motel, I figured out later it was one of her family members. I think she is responsible for taking care of her grandfather. I decided to take her to tims for my first time with her. I couldn't believe how smoother and silky her skin feels. She is by for the best SW I have come across, She gave the best BBBJ I have ever had. She doesn't use her hands just her throat, rides you till she comes and looks down at you to see if you are enjoying yourself. She gave me the best erection I have had in some time. Good pussy will do that to you.
    I took the strool to hit that about a month or so ago, personally I wasnt that impressed considering the hype she was getting. We went to the tip topcbbbj was decent tution was .60 which I didn't mind considering used the room rest of evening with another companion. Was going to go bare back for a .10 tip but track marks and scars made me think otherwise. Then for the next couple weeks kept getting text that I assumed was group sent you want to see me today, it was vary annoying. All in all was ok but expected more due to the hype.

  8. #14229

    Trying something new

    Went back to the program and wanted to see if these showed up any better in monochrome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  9. #14228

    About to take a stroll to Conklin

    Not sure who's out it's around 11:30am currently. Will shoot report if I get lucky.

  10. #14227

    Sara of wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    The leftovers. I was fortunate to get tag teamed by Denise & Sarah that night. Denise primed me & Sarah finished me off.

    Lot's of fun, maybe will happen again. Besides I could look at Sarah's ass all day. It was incredible for a shawty.
    Yeah she's definitely a keeper. Moaning and good vibrations even though I may not have the biggest stick in town.

  11. #14226
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    I am a fan of your post and the way you punish this white girls with your big black cock but it will be sweeter if the pictures were more clear.

    I know you are prob getting the images from a video.

    Joe Black.
    Yea. All I have is a Vid editor for Mac right now. Taking donations and suggestions though.

  12. #14225

    True of Most

    I'm pretty sure I remember her from The Block several years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanRider  [View Original Post]
    Finally met this cute, nice lady. She has good D size cups with good oral skills.

    Got together near notel by my work where we met during my short lunch break.

    Start with BBBJ and Mish. Attempted the 2nd round but Johnny wanted to go back to work I guess.

    Very accommodating and without drama. She is nice girl. Would repeat again.

    $.5 plus tip $.1

  13. #14224
    I am a fan of your post and the way you punish this white girls with your big black cock but it will be sweeter if the pictures were more clear.

    I know you are prob getting the images from a video.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    The leftovers. I was fortunate to get tag teamed by Denise & Sarah that night. Denise primed me & Sarah finished me off.

    Lot's of fun, maybe will happen again. Besides I could look at Sarah's ass all day. It was incredible for a shawty.

  14. #14223

    Sarah (ng) pt3

    The leftovers. I was fortunate to get tag teamed by Denise & Sarah that night. Denise primed me & Sarah finished me off.
    Lot's of fun, maybe will happen again. Besides I could look at Sarah's ass all day. It was incredible for a shawty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  15. #14222

    Sarah (ng) pt2

    Been busy paying bills, now trying to play on computer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎   13.jpg‎   15.jpg‎   17.jpg‎  

    18.jpg‎   22.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape