Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 47,206 to 47,220 of 61438
-
04-28-13 01:38 #14233Senior Member

Posts: 2419New Kat pt2
This is from the 1st round. We went 3x, and I'll share from round 3 when I have time.
The woman is a keeper, difficult to stay away from the feast.
-
04-28-13 01:33 #14232Senior Member

Posts: 2419New Kat pt1
As always left me w / a smile and drained appendage.
-
04-27-13 21:43 #14231Senior Member

Posts: 66BigDonkey
Did I send you the digits you wanted? I cleaned out my boxes and I know I owed you numbers but cat recall if I sent or not. Been in heavy Pm's this week.
-
04-27-13 18:06 #14230Regular Member

Posts: 19Kiara
I took the strool to hit that about a month or so ago, personally I wasnt that impressed considering the hype she was getting. We went to the tip topcbbbj was decent tution was .60 which I didn't mind considering used the room rest of evening with another companion. Was going to go bare back for a .10 tip but track marks and scars made me think otherwise. Then for the next couple weeks kept getting text that I assumed was group sent you want to see me today, it was vary annoying. All in all was ok but expected more due to the hype.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 13:26 #14229Senior Member

Posts: 2419Trying something new
Went back to the program and wanted to see if these showed up any better in monochrome.
-
04-27-13 11:35 #14228Regular Member

Posts: 8About to take a stroll to Conklin
Not sure who's out it's around 11:30am currently. Will shoot report if I get lucky.
-
04-27-13 10:16 #14227Senior Member

Posts: 224Sara of wilkens
Yeah she's definitely a keeper. Moaning and good vibrations even though I may not have the biggest stick in town.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 04:26 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 2419Yea. All I have is a Vid editor for Mac right now. Taking donations and suggestions though.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 03:08 #14225Regular Member

Posts: 19True of Most
I'm pretty sure I remember her from The Block several years ago.
Originally Posted by OceanRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 02:24 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 1292I am a fan of your post and the way you punish this white girls with your big black cock but it will be sweeter if the pictures were more clear.
I know you are prob getting the images from a video.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 01:21 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah (ng) pt3
The leftovers. I was fortunate to get tag teamed by Denise & Sarah that night. Denise primed me & Sarah finished me off.
Lot's of fun, maybe will happen again. Besides I could look at Sarah's ass all day. It was incredible for a shawty.
-
04-27-13 01:02 #14222Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah (ng) pt2
Been busy paying bills, now trying to play on computer.
-
04-27-13 01:00 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah (ng) pt1
Finally getting to these.
-
04-27-13 00:22 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 2419Denise
Good attitude, just likes having fun and chowing on woodrow.
-
04-26-13 23:11 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 66Christie
On Harford Road about 3pm. Real nice girl. Cheap, real pleaser. Gonn hit that in a notel next week.
Mid thirties, nice body. Small B cups, clean, looks 7. Needs meds. Have digits.










Reply With Quote





