Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14188
    I am a fan of your post and the way you punish this white girls with your big black cock but it will be sweeter if the pictures were more clear.

    I know you are prob getting the images from a video.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    The leftovers. I was fortunate to get tag teamed by Denise & Sarah that night. Denise primed me & Sarah finished me off.

    Lot's of fun, maybe will happen again. Besides I could look at Sarah's ass all day. It was incredible for a shawty.

  2. #14187

    Sarah (ng) pt3

    The leftovers. I was fortunate to get tag teamed by Denise & Sarah that night. Denise primed me & Sarah finished me off.
    Lot's of fun, maybe will happen again. Besides I could look at Sarah's ass all day. It was incredible for a shawty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  3. #14186

    Sarah (ng) pt2

    Been busy paying bills, now trying to play on computer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎   13.jpg‎   15.jpg‎   17.jpg‎  

    18.jpg‎   22.jpg‎  

  4. #14185

    Sarah (ng) pt1

    Finally getting to these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   7.jpg‎  

    8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  

  5. #14184

    Denise

    Good attitude, just likes having fun and chowing on woodrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎  

  6. #14183

    Christie

    On Harford Road about 3pm. Real nice girl. Cheap, real pleaser. Gonn hit that in a notel next week.

    Mid thirties, nice body. Small B cups, clean, looks 7. Needs meds. Have digits.

  7. #14182

    Stephanie

    For those sr's interested in Steph, she's a cool chick, great attitude, willing to please. She has a new number. Pm me.

  8. #14181

    Kiara

    I'v had her # for a while thanks to another member but waited to call her till I could get some free time. I read the post about her living in the boonies. It really is not that far if you take 100. I sent her a text about 12:00 She asked who I was and I told her I got her # from a member on the forum. She text me back and told me she was with her grandfather and would give me a call when she got home. She text me about 2:45 and gave me her address. I showed up at her house and she walked out and away we went. She seemed more reserved that the impression you get from looking at her pictures. I guess it was probably because I was new to her. I noticed she kept texting while I was driving to the motel, I figured out later it was one of her family members. I think she is responsible for taking care of her grandfather. I decided to take her to tims for my first time with her. I couldn't believe how smoother and silky her skin feels. She is by for the best SW I have come across, She gave the best BBBJ I have ever had. She doesn't use her hands just her throat, rides you till she comes and looks down at you to see if you are enjoying yourself. She gave me the best erection I have had in some time. Good pussy will do that to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20130426_155216_800.jpg‎  

  9. #14180

    Kiara

    Long time lurker and few time poster. I just wanted to share a little about my meeting with Kiara since someone on here was nice enough to give me her number. Over all she was a good time, but at first she starts off really paranoid. I had to have a long series of text with her before she would meet me. Once I met her she was still really paranoid but it eventually began to wear off. Once she warms up to you she can be a really fun girl. I totally plan on seeing her again. She is pretty open to most things and didn't seem to be in a rush at all.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20130414_184513.jpg
Views:	877
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	244474

  10. #14179

    Jackii cam 2

    Here are the rest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   6.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

    3.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  11. #14178

    Jackii.

    Forgive quality issues. Problems w cameras Sunday night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎  

  12. #14177

    First time poster

    Long timer lurker first time poster. Finally had a chance to dream about cruising around the W / W loop Wed night for first time. Didn't see too much the first couple times around. On my very last trip around before calling it a night I saw WSW named Angel. Haven't seen any reports of her in a while but read the ones from a while ago. Little head took over and picked her up. Only did BBBJCIM $.3 She offered to go for room but with it being my first time and not seeing any reports on her lately I decided to decline. Hopefully I can dream about going down to W / W again.

  13. #14176

    Quick ride

    Decided to do a quick recon yesterday. Hit up W / W not much going on there except one brave WSW in a hoody. Right arond the corner from the cruiser that has been there for awhile. Not going to make a scoop in the situation. Decided to tak the long way home and I had heard thay Garrison used to have some prospects. Only saw one middle aged BSW down by the park. Started to go for it, but being the first time I held off. Well that park was on my way this morning decided to take a look. The same BSW was out there this time talking to a guy standing out there as well. Decided to watch for a little. Nothing out of the ordinary but with out my own place not going to take the chance. As I was driving off I guess I caught her eye because she got up off the bench and head to the fence. I just kept going. I need to find my own places around these areas. The big head prevailed today.

  14. #14175

    Jackii

    Finally met this cute, nice lady. She has good D size cups with good oral skills.

    Got together near notel by my work where we met during my short lunch break.

    Start with BBBJ and Mish. Attempted the 2nd round but Johnny wanted to go back to work I guess.

    Very accommodating and without drama. She is nice girl. Would repeat again.

    $.5 plus tip $.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-3.jpg‎  

  15. #14174

    Look again

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Stop being so dang obsessed with that little slit between the legs. Stick your dick in there, blast off and move on to the next one. Any intel on the tall blond that walks up / down Ritchie Hwy waving at cars passing by? She's got a nice rack on her but her face is a bit fugly. See her walking during the day only. Never seen her at night. Seems friendly. Decoy or legit?
    It's a guy. I'm surprised you cannot tell, which may be another issue. This person is very famous on YouTube, but I cannot remember the name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape