Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11488
    Lawyer up? What does she have to lawyer up about? The city council had no comment on anything. It was a bunch of soccer moms and their ball less husbands who attended the city council meeting and brought up the issue. And what could an attorney do for her about the comments made at the city council meeting?

    Again the big issue is, most of these places use pictures of young girls dressed very sexy, when in reality they are all 40 plus, giving the illusion that something might be going on. They bring a lot of the scrutiny on themselves. I bet some of the husbands in the room were a little nervous because I bet a lot of them partake in the services out there. Maybe not so much anymore though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmnola  [View Original Post]
    I am good friends with the owner. And she has decided to lawyer up. The fact they are trying to push them out means they are lonely and bored. It's times like this I wish I was an attorney. $$$

  2. #11487
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery One  [View Original Post]
    This woman is in her 50s and works out of a spare bedroom in her home in the Stone Mountain area. She's got a nice figure for a woman that age, but she looks her age. She'll give you a nude B2B with a lot of oil and finish you between her legs in a fairly nice simulated FS. The price is about $ for an hour.

    It's possible your mileage may vary as far as the ending. I've been there twice and both times she said she usually doesn't go as far as I described above but I seemed like a nice guy. I have a feeling that's just part of her routine, convincing you that you're getting something special for the price that other guys don't get, but who know.
    I still have nightmares about Lisa. Her house and everything in it smells so moldy and musty. My clothes and car stunk for days after I saw her. In addition, she is wrinkled as hell. The part about you being a nice guy is part of her routine as you suggested. She said the same to me.

  3. #11486
    Quote Originally Posted by Xina NJ  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I would appreciate if they can share more details. Are the pics accurate?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...h-lisa/4613141
    This woman is in her 50s and works out of a spare bedroom in her home in the Stone Mountain area. She's got a nice figure for a woman that age, but she looks her age. She'll give you a nude B2B with a lot of oil and finish you between her legs in a fairly nice simulated FS. The price is about $ for an hour.

    It's possible your mileage may vary as far as the ending. I've been there twice and both times she said she usually doesn't go as far as I described above but I seemed like a nice guy. I have a feeling that's just part of her routine, convincing you that you're getting something special for the price that other guys don't get, but who know.

  4. #11485

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff6675  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is where I should post this or if this is even allowed, but a news story has me concerned. A public sports figure has gotten into a little hot water for partaking in his hobby. Here is the article.

    http://www.inquisitr.com/633772/lb-p...uentin-groves/

    So what did this guy do wrong? How does one prevent this type of misfortune?
    2. 8 million and he is looking at $120 BP ads.

  5. #11484

    Tulip Johns Creek and Linda

    Saw Linda this week at Tulip Massage in Johns Creek. She had left as a regular gal at Tulip back late last year and is now back working regular schedule. But I had not seen her before for massage, only chatting in lobby when waiting for other girl when she was there before. She was on my radar and I was glad to know she was back and to see her. She is in her 40's but looks like early 30's. Great attitude and very flirtatious. She is a little chubby, but has a great rack and very pretty face. Great eyes and soft smile.

    Massage started face down with no draping, she was cool with that. Massage was very good, I rate about an 8. During massage, she would climb on top of table and get very frisky in general. She would let me roam OTC ass and legs, but not rack (darn!). During last 15 mins, she climbed up on table and sat facing me sitting up and letting her hands run from my knees on each leg up to just above my stuff as light drape continued to slip and slip.

    She was very playful and I even pulled her on top of me and she was ok with that. I asked her directly about getting HE and she wasnt taken aback. She whispered in a sweet voice that 'I only know you this first time, but next time will be better'. There have been mixed reports about Tulip and especially with Kelly (Tong) who is the owner. Recent chatter from JC residents may also impact the menu.

    $90 for the one and a half hours + $25 tip. High on tip for what I got this time to incent her for the next time.

    I plan to see Linda again soon and will report back.

    T59

  6. #11483
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Very simple. He agreed to money for sex. How to prevent it? If you go to a hotel, do an LE check first. Ask the girl to show her tits and touch them. An undercover cop would never do that. If she refuses, leave without saying a word.
    OK yeah I think you mentioned that before in the past. Thanks for the refresher nite and thanks, steak, for your input as well.

  7. #11482
    Quote Originally Posted by Vette78Man  [View Original Post]
    Check out.

    http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22...r-restrictions

    And.

    http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/joh...massage/vyh5k/

    Johns Creek is already 99. 9% legit. Guess it was a slow news day
    Here's the funny thing I see about this. A lot of these old people at the council meeting are the same one who scream "No more government regulation" and here they are out in force screaming for the government to regulate something more. As for their issues with the parlors, unless they're going to sit in every massage room in john's creek to monitor they're just pissing in the wind.

  8. #11481
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff6675  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is where I should post this or if this is even allowed, but a news story has me concerned. A public sports figure has gotten into a little hot water for partaking in his hobby. Here is the article.

    http://www.inquisitr.com/633772/lb-p...uentin-groves/

    So what did this guy do wrong? How does one prevent this type of misfortune?
    I know this is difficult because some ad's don't have prices but if you call a provider don't ask how much it is to fuck or how much a blowjob is etc. Ask them about time or a date but nothing sexual.

  9. #11480
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff6675  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is where I should post this or if this is even allowed, but a news story has me concerned. A public sports figure has gotten into a little hot water for partaking in his hobby. Here is the article.

    http://www.inquisitr.com/633772/lb-p...uentin-groves/

    So what did this guy do wrong? How does one prevent this type of misfortune?
    Very simple. He agreed to money for sex. How to prevent it? If you go to a hotel, do an LE check first. Ask the girl to show her tits and touch them. An undercover cop would never do that. If she refuses, leave without saying a word.

  10. #11479

    You can beat the time but you can't avoid the ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff6675  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is where I should post this or if this is even allowed, but a news story has me concerned. A public sports figure has gotten into a little hot water for partaking in his hobby. Here is the article.

    http://www.inquisitr.com/633772/lb-p...uentin-groves/

    So what did this guy do wrong? How does one prevent this type of misfortune?
    Your link and the other reports I'ved heard about this are short on details and long on headlines ("Ballplayer Busted!") , but I suspect he hires a good lawyers and either pleads out to something lesser or gets it dismissed completely. It does nothing to repair his reputation.

    So the age old line,"you can beat the time but you can't avoid the ride" (or similar)

    How to (reduce the odds) not get busted?

    Don't see BP gals that will do anal for $120.

    (Without knowing exact circumstances) If it doesn't smell right, don't go.

  11. #11478

    Lisa from Tucker?

    Has anyone seen this girl? I would appreciate if they can share more details. Are the pics accurate?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...h-lisa/4613141

  12. #11477

    Utr. White girl. Pink skirt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff6675  [View Original Post]
    I went to see a girl that advertises only on the theuraputic section on BP about a month ago. I won't post the link because she seems pretty UTR, but she's a pretty white girl (clue: wearing a pinkish shirt in the ad) that gave a great massage and HE for 60. I used no draping and she didn't hesitate to go for the kill on the flip. Soft touch, great disposition and great finish. My appearance and attitude might have put her at ease so YMMV. Fantastic deal for the price and proximity imo. I've seen her ad around for a while so this might be old news for ya'll.
    Can you PM me a few more details?

    I'm in Northease Atl area.

    Thanks.

    Wayne

  13. #11476
    Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is where I should post this or if this is even allowed, but a news story has me concerned. A public sports figure has gotten into a little hot water for partaking in his hobby. Here is the article.

    http://www.inquisitr.com/633772/lb-p...uentin-groves/

    So what did this guy do wrong? How does one prevent this type of misfortune?

  14. #11475
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, exactly. I thought the parlor owner handled herself quite well, while the soccer moms went on stupid rants. I mean, really, the idea that "women and children are being exploited" sounds like something she read from a news article about a back alley in Bangladesh, not a Chinese parlor in Johns Creek.

    And BTW soccer moms (if you're out there) , how about giving your old man a quality blowjob once in a while, eh? Does wonders for his libido and perhaps he won't try so hard to get extras from the Chinese parlors.
    I am good friends with the owner. And she has decided to lawyer up. The fact they are trying to push them out means they are lonely and bored. It's times like this I wish I was an attorney. $$$

  15. #11474
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak 404  [View Original Post]
    All this code does nothing but confuse well intended hard working whoremongers.

    I read his $.50 to mean $150. I see you read it differently.

    Please just spell out what you paid folks!
    Several of us have tried to warn the mongering public to no avail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape