Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,266 to 47,280 of 61406
-
04-24-13 12:33 #14141Senior Member

Posts: 2344Are you talking about this Sheena?
If so, Please PM me with her #. I've been looking for her for a while. She use to ride around in a white pick up truck and wave at me for dates.
Originally Posted by George Novas68
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 09:13 #14140Regular Member

Posts: 14Was wondering
If any of you fellow mongers out there in the Baltimore era ever had the chance to meet up with this one say 05-06. Almost married this one in 07 before I knew about her working girl status. I think she went by the namme of Cherry then. But not sure.
-
04-24-13 09:01 #14139Senior Member

Posts: 438Quite the gobbler
Now this one was the opposit EZ in terms of accessibility on the streets, I would see her out all the time. I did love when she took those tatas out and and gave amazing BJs.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 08:08 #14138Senior Member

Posts: 1123FFD, I expect to see your first post removed soon. Jackson will explain the WHY. While you are waiting for his explanation, try reading these and see if you can figure it out on your own.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Seva Lurker; 04-24-13 at 08:09. Reason: FIX THE MESSED UP URL EDITING.
-
04-24-13 08:01 #14137Regular Member

Posts: 1He uses a low end cheap motel, pays girls with cheap phones.
Exposure is bad clients, low pay, mostly illegals.
-
04-24-13 07:44 #14136Senior Member

Posts: 67His post was so stupid that we all just sent him a virus directly to his E-mail hopefully blowing up his computer and never allowing him to use it again.
Originally Posted by Whereisthelove
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 06:33 #14135Senior Member

Posts: 315About the room.
Hey NT, I couldn't help but notice that the bed, sheets and room seemed to be the same in all of your photos. Do you have a favorite room at the local no-tel or what?
-
04-24-13 01:22 #14134Senior Member

Posts: 148Thanks
You are THE MAN.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 00:00 #14133Senior Member

Posts: 436Nice
That booty hole looks like it has the welcome mat out. Time to wreck the rectum.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 23:48 #14132Regular Member

Posts: 10Anybody?
Anybody going to flame this dude like you all tore me up? Still waiting for my ass to grow back after being chewed. LOL.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 22:53 #14131Senior Member

Posts: 2419The word. Disclaimer?
BTW. All pictures of ladies are taken by mutual consent for sharing towards entertainment purposes online. No moneys are received by myself or the website for any purposes.
-
04-23-13 22:10 #14130Senior Member

Posts: 2419Gratuitous aren't they? I'm a bottom dweller, I can't help myself. I love short thick asses.
Originally Posted by BootyCall
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 22:03 #14129Senior Member

Posts: 2233Booty Shots
Man I love those booty shots on this young lady. You must buy the body suit with the ass and pus showing by the gross. Keep up the good work. I love it I love it.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 21:42 #14128Senior Member

Posts: 2419The amazing Kat- good girl pix
If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.
-
04-23-13 21:37 #14127Senior Member

Posts: 2419Jackii. Good girl pix
Jackii always has a smile and that butts starting to look more like Tina's (who I miss).









Reply With Quote






