Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,266 to 47,280 of 61438
-
04-24-13 08:01 #14173Regular Member

Posts: 1He uses a low end cheap motel, pays girls with cheap phones.
Exposure is bad clients, low pay, mostly illegals.
-
04-24-13 07:44 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 67His post was so stupid that we all just sent him a virus directly to his E-mail hopefully blowing up his computer and never allowing him to use it again.
Originally Posted by Whereisthelove
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 06:33 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 315About the room.
Hey NT, I couldn't help but notice that the bed, sheets and room seemed to be the same in all of your photos. Do you have a favorite room at the local no-tel or what?
-
04-24-13 01:22 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 148Thanks
You are THE MAN.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 00:00 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 436Nice
That booty hole looks like it has the welcome mat out. Time to wreck the rectum.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 23:48 #14168Regular Member

Posts: 10Anybody?
Anybody going to flame this dude like you all tore me up? Still waiting for my ass to grow back after being chewed. LOL.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 22:53 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 2419The word. Disclaimer?
BTW. All pictures of ladies are taken by mutual consent for sharing towards entertainment purposes online. No moneys are received by myself or the website for any purposes.
-
04-23-13 22:10 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 2419Gratuitous aren't they? I'm a bottom dweller, I can't help myself. I love short thick asses.
Originally Posted by BootyCall
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 22:03 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 2233Booty Shots
Man I love those booty shots on this young lady. You must buy the body suit with the ass and pus showing by the gross. Keep up the good work. I love it I love it.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 21:42 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 2419The amazing Kat- good girl pix
If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.
-
04-23-13 21:37 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 2419Jackii. Good girl pix
Jackii always has a smile and that butts starting to look more like Tina's (who I miss).
-
04-23-13 21:35 #14162Senior Member

Posts: 30Sheena
The other night I had gone out just to cruise around. While out I got curious and hit the loops.
Very happy I did as I found that missing gem I had come across some time back.
As I was cruising around I saw this cute brunette walking down the street. Checked the area out before stopping. She hopped right in and we talked. She was all dolled up and fragrant. She must have just stepped out. We did the check and after she was convinced I was cool we got to business. Told me her name was Jodie this time. I recognized Jodie as the Sheena I had picked up once before. Stopped and got her a drink after getting our arrangement straight.
Standard fare for some mind blowing BBBJ. Sloppy, deep and lots of noise. I was amazed. Didn't complain once and seemed to be enjoying herself. After some time of playing with her goodies I changed up for some FS. Gorgeous body and beautiful smile.
Needless to say I was happy for the evening.
Managed to get digits this time. Will def hit her up again. Maybe get some pics.
-
04-23-13 21:35 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 2419Renee good girl pix
Renee is always on point.
-
04-23-13 21:23 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 2419Another Sarah. Good girl pix
Met up w / an old friend (another Sarah w no bf problem). She put on a little weight downstairs. Carries it well.
-
04-23-13 20:38 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 66Pretty Jenna on Conkling
Friday adternoon took a swing thru pp / see and scooped Jenna. Very pretty. 9/10, 5-6, about 125 lbs. Great body. 9/10. Never saw her out before. Her choice is Zanex so no needle marks. Went to her place and she got naked for 4. However, I'd go for a room next time. By the time I tipped her roomie some cash and goodies, notel would have been. Cheaper.
No anal but the prettiest pussyfooting I've ever seen. Smooth, fresh, clean and young. Very tasty. No pics but digits.










Reply With Quote





