Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 12116
-
04-24-13 11:50 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 52Christina
Drive the south stroll Monday afternoon. Saw what appeared to be a decent looking LSW on L. Picked her up said her name was Christina. Agreed on .3 went to a spit of her choosing which was an abandoned house with a blanket on the floor LOL. She was average in looks body definitely strung out. Started with BBBJ then onto FS. Not too bad not too great.
-
04-24-13 09:32 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 515DR your OK
You may have been a pain to understand, but now I understand that your info was always accurate and useful. Have fun I. Miami. And say Hi time and time again. FYI live your videos.
WR out.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 09:25 #2334Regular Member

Posts: 14Hellp my fellow mongers
Digging in the vaults and came across this one again of Cherry so she told me her name was then but had many good nights and never had to give up more then .5. Any of you ever knew her?
-
04-23-13 23:42 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 1434Dark Raijin
Good to hear from you DR. Don't you have any pics of that Miami pussy to post for us?
-
04-23-13 22:07 #2332Banned Member

Posts: 1238For a BJ you never go over .2 + tip if the action is really really great. For FS .35 .4 is the norm. All in addition to the monger rules. Go to your place; never get out of car etc.
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]
As far as managing your box and $ goes. Your a big boy. Get it done ayee. Wear cargo pants, pocket jacket etc.
And to make the best impression post pix bud. Black out the eyes if you really care about the girls. Nothing speaks better than pix. Stopping by to see how you crazy town people of MILW are doing.
Well don't let a little rain stop you. +ve attitude and yes can do (aka make jaws and neck hurt) LOL.
Post a pix w / your tool in her mouth. Then if you want few of the digits of MILW's finest msg me. This way we all know your not a 5. 0.
Nico out.
-
04-23-13 18:23 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 84FWIW Gas Buddy is a great app for iphone and droid. Always up to date.
Originally Posted by MrBones
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 17:06 #2330Senior Member

Posts: 142Nice Weather.
You are correct Lonely Guy, the weather was a fleeting occurrence. But, it sure was nice yesterday and we have to appreciate every decent day we get. And that gas crap. WOW! $3. 79 and nobody in the media even mentions it. Let's get to drilllin' in our own country and close down OPEC! At 'them! You might want to check out a site called 'Milwaukee Area Gas Prices' where you can find the least expensive gas in town. And if we all wish hard enough, maybe Spring will show up to stay for a while. LMFAO! !
Bones out
-
04-23-13 15:51 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 1434What nice weather?
Lucky you were out yesterday Bones. I found myself on Greenfield this afternoon in the rain. I just finished up a session, so the only thing I was hunting for was gas. What's up with $3. 79 a gallon again? Anyway I stopped at the gas station on 23rd and Greenfield and saw this little BSW that I picked up a few months ago. She is short and real petite. She looks real young til you get up close and see her face and nasty teeth. She was bothering an older white guy who was pumping gas. He wasn't interested so she headed toward the street looking for a pick up. If she had approached me I would have told her no thanks I still have the tooth marks in my dick from last time. And I went home with wet pants after she released too soon and I spilled my unborn all over myself (as DR would have said).
Originally Posted by MrBones
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 14:38 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 25Angela
Picked Angela on gf and 18th about 900pm yesterday night nice ok build great tits BBBJ then doggy for 35bucks she had brown hair ect. Didn't get digits sounds like there available though.
-
04-23-13 06:48 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 763Jamie
"Some of you may recall Jamie lived in Saukville with her sick mom. She traveled to Milwaukee to work. I preferred the trip north to see her but it eventually wasn't worth it. Well, mom died and a monger took her in. She is now living in Fond Du Lac with him. I recently found her on FB and her pics show them as a happy couple. Chella may have more info as they had been close. I have thought about trying to see whether I could meet up with when passing through town."
Originally Posted by Brown
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 18:49 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 142Got to LOVE this spring weather! ! !
Wow! Over 60 today and sunny . And the girls are out walking again! FINALLY! And they're wearing such nice skimpy clothes. YaY! Haven't been driving too much lately but with this weather just had to check things out so drove the south loop and saw so many women I didn't know where to look next. Coming down GF saw my old reliable Chella girl and turned the corner. She came around and hopped in. Chatted for a few minutes while I drove to one of my favorite spots and I must say she was looking way better than she has been lately. Settled on. 30 because I was feeling generous and she performed incredibly well once again. I sure do hope Spring is FINALLY here.
Bones out
-
04-21-13 23:16 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 25Jamie
I wonder what ever happened to Jamie? She was a blonde spinner skinny but nice ass good service but bad teeth. Work on 10 and gf near speedway ect?
-
04-21-13 07:51 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 42Yes, her name is Alaina. Big titted red bone, trolls the north side around T and N. Even does outfalls. Very pretty, likes doggy. Very good convo, pleasant girl. Wanted. 50, talked her down to. 35 A+ rating.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 02:45 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 42What's up mongers, new to the forum but been picking SW for years. Anyone remember Cindy up around L and North? She was short about 5-2 half black half Hispanic, gorgeous. Used to tap that any chance I could get. Little bit of an attitude till you lay the pipe to her, then she was algood. Just vanished. She was around for a couple of years then gone. Any help would be appreciated. Don't really cruise much anymore. TOO DAMN HOT. And girls are hard to find and gas ain't no joke. Just do incalls with a few I kept in touch with over the years of cruising. Like to hook up some new talent. Pm me!
-
04-18-13 23:47 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 1434Glad to hear you read the rules. My advice, read them again. Then remember them when you are out on the streets, that's the hard part. Have you scouted any parking spots? It's good to have an idea where you want to go. If you want a CBJ make sure you have a condom because chances are she won't. Don't rush to make a pick up. I feel like I would rather lose a pick up than get caught. Don't make a U-turn or speed to get back to a girl.
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





