Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14130
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyCall  [View Original Post]
    Man I love those booty shots on this young lady. You must buy the body suit with the ass and pus showing by the gross. Keep up the good work. I love it I love it.
    Gratuitous aren't they? I'm a bottom dweller, I can't help myself. I love short thick asses.

  2. #14129

    Booty Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.
    Man I love those booty shots on this young lady. You must buy the body suit with the ass and pus showing by the gross. Keep up the good work. I love it I love it.

  3. #14128

    The amazing Kat- good girl pix

    If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P4200192.jpg‎   P4200198.jpg‎   P4200199.jpg‎   P4200203.jpg‎   P4200205.jpg‎  

    P4210208.jpg‎   P4210209.jpg‎   P4210212.jpg‎   P4210215.jpg‎   P4210217.jpg‎  


  4. #14127

    Jackii. Good girl pix

    Jackii always has a smile and that butts starting to look more like Tina's (who I miss).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P4220249.JPG‎   P4220250.JPG‎   P4220251.jpg‎  

  5. #14126

    Sheena

    The other night I had gone out just to cruise around. While out I got curious and hit the loops.

    Very happy I did as I found that missing gem I had come across some time back.

    As I was cruising around I saw this cute brunette walking down the street. Checked the area out before stopping. She hopped right in and we talked. She was all dolled up and fragrant. She must have just stepped out. We did the check and after she was convinced I was cool we got to business. Told me her name was Jodie this time. I recognized Jodie as the Sheena I had picked up once before. Stopped and got her a drink after getting our arrangement straight.

    Standard fare for some mind blowing BBBJ. Sloppy, deep and lots of noise. I was amazed. Didn't complain once and seemed to be enjoying herself. After some time of playing with her goodies I changed up for some FS. Gorgeous body and beautiful smile.

    Needless to say I was happy for the evening.

    Managed to get digits this time. Will def hit her up again. Maybe get some pics.

  6. #14125

    Renee good girl pix

    Renee is always on point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P4220235.jpg‎   P4220237.jpg‎   P4220238.jpg‎   P4220239.jpg‎   P4220241.jpg‎  

    P4220243.jpg‎   P4220244.jpg‎   P4220246.jpg‎   P4220247.jpg‎   P4220248.jpg‎  


  7. #14124

    Another Sarah. Good girl pix

    Met up w / an old friend (another Sarah w no bf problem). She put on a little weight downstairs. Carries it well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0419130327.jpg‎   0419130327a_0001.jpg‎   0419130355_0001.jpg‎   DSC00013.jpg‎   DSC00014.jpg‎  

    DSC00018.jpg‎   DSC00019.jpg‎   DSC00020.jpg‎   DSC00021.jpg‎   DSC00022.jpg‎  


  8. #14123

    Pretty Jenna on Conkling

    Friday adternoon took a swing thru pp / see and scooped Jenna. Very pretty. 9/10, 5-6, about 125 lbs. Great body. 9/10. Never saw her out before. Her choice is Zanex so no needle marks. Went to her place and she got naked for 4. However, I'd go for a room next time. By the time I tipped her roomie some cash and goodies, notel would have been. Cheaper.

    No anal but the prettiest pussyfooting I've ever seen. Smooth, fresh, clean and young. Very tasty. No pics but digits.

  9. #14122
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped a young BSW (Charisma) on Cambria. Started with a stand-up tittie fuck, then finished with a BBBJ w / cum on face. This one's for you #42! Happy fishing my friends!
    Thats Cierra aka Charisma, another one I spent several dates on. Always took care of me, I herd she moved to P.

  10. #14121

    Woman with the black eye

    I was around the loop a few weeks ago and decided to stop because I didn't see much action so I decided to park and see if D had any SW in his place. On my way in to his place I saw this women sitting on the stoop next to his place. I have seen her around the circle since last summer. She was never wakling around looking to date though. She was always sitting on a stoop just looking around. Her face looked like she was in a serious accident or some one beat the living shit out of her. I know some of you must have noticed her. Older looking women with dark brown or black hair. Anyway I went in to D's and he had a girl there so I went with her. After I was done with her I walked down the hall to put the condom I used in the trash in the bathroom and she was sitting on toilet. I said excuse me and she said " it's okay I have three boys ". She had just dated some guy in the back room so now I know she is a SW. She looks like the kind of SW you could offer a 20 and get whatever you want. Does anyone know who I am talking about and have any info on her.

  11. #14120

    Heather

    Was on my way home from work today, and I ran into my blonde amazon Heather, she's been a guest out at Towson for a while. Anyway we went back to my place without delay. I made very good use of her big firm ass and boobs. Went to F / S and finished up with BBJ in which she swallowed the the load. Still does not have digits yet. But she's local. And she is a favorite of mine, So I will be repeating soon!

  12. #14119

    Insomnia

    I can't sleep so I think I'll make a trip down. Report to come if anything good comes around.

  13. #14118

    Lil Big Tit

    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    I think the first one is from when she first started out on W / W.

    Shitty
    Those are amazing pics from another era. Gives a good impression of how long she's been in the game. Thanks for posting.

  14. #14117

    Big Tit Shannon

    I think the first one is from when she first started out on W / W.

    Shitty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00219.jpg‎   Shannon2 003.jpg‎  

  15. #14116
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I read reports about her and I spent a lot of time mongering and she is one girl I could never manage to find.
    FromUnder,

    Simply put, you missed out. I would almost give up my left nut, if I could find her again. It was that good.

    Shitty

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape