Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,296 to 47,310 of 61448
-
04-22-13 22:07 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 381Big Tit Shannon
I think the first one is from when she first started out on W / W.
Shitty
-
04-22-13 21:59 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 381FromUnder,
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
Simply put, you missed out. I would almost give up my left nut, if I could find her again. It was that good.
Shitty
-
04-22-13 21:53 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 381Another Shannon
Speaking of Shannon's over the weekend on the W / W, I ran into my Star Shannon if you look at my uploads. I couldn't find any other willing SW's so I settled for her. The years haven't been very kind to this young lady, I first saw her in the early 2000's when she was young, clean and a lot of fun. Tingley Good used to post a lot of photos of her and mine were only half as good. Anyway long story short, she is back in town a little older and with a lot of wear and tear but the BJ was as good as it's ever been. Standard fee plus 10 for BJ and photos.
Shitty
-
04-22-13 21:47 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 381The infamous Ezy E
Originally Posted by Indiana Joe31
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 21:21 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 312Nice rack
Hey tort, could you pm me with Shannons / zoeys current digits. You did before but I misplaced it. Thanks
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 18:58 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 1323Got one for Jackie
Scooped a young BSW (Charisma) on Cambria. Started with a stand-up tittie fuck, then finished with a BBBJ w / cum on face. This one's for you #42! Happy fishing my friends!
-
04-22-13 18:08 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 53WSW Amanda
I am a new member of this forum and first would like to say hello to all. I am not, however, new to the hunting scene. I have hunted on different soils both foreign and domestic and due to my own preference stopped some time ago. I started up again with BP which I came across doing my usual surfing on the net and decided to try one or two or three. LOL. I have met some nice one too and they can put a good dent in the pockets if you know what I mean. I found myself looking for something to get into and by happenstance I connected on Broadway and that seemed to awaken a long since dormant beast.
To make a long story short I progressed to trolling on Conklin st and bagged a couple of scally wags there but the vjayjay was good and so were their personalities. More often then not there was nothing that really interested me and I didn't want to linger around too long. The heat there started to get turned up and so I decided to leave that area alone and with not alott of knowledge of SW hot spots didn't pursue more than the familiar I sort of kept in contact with Shugah. I have been reading the posts here and read up to page 15 to be exact and there are a couple that I would like to encounter. I made my official maiden voyage into the great unknown with some specific targets in mind from this forum. I headed first west but on my way I made a run through Conklin just to have a look. I got out and made a run through Wilkens and there wasn't too much activity there atat10:30 I did see two but they weren't the ones that I had in mind. I then tried a couple of other areas they were dry. I spent quite a considerable amount of time and mileage but to no avail. I was thinking that either everyone is not up or it's just my luck and was about to turn it in when I remembered there was one last place to check. Harford Road and you guessed it.
Sitting there on that bench there she was. I got her attention, introduced myself we did the cop check and proceeded to my spot. Good conversation, pleasant personality, very accommodating, and good skilz. I got the digits dropped her back off at her destination. WIR. Most definitely
-
04-22-13 16:45 #14146Senior Member

Posts: 677She's Back II
I was pleasantly surprised to find Jesse in Brooklyn this afternoon. Very skilled lady.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 16:40 #14145Senior Member

Posts: 438As much time as I monger
I read reports about her and I spent a lot of time mongering and she is one girl I could never manage to find.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 16:18 #14144Senior Member

Posts: 139LOVE to hook up with Shannon!
I will take her out for her birthday. Where are you running into her? I have never seen her out on the usual strolls. PM me her location and contact info if you can!
So who is taking Shannon out for her birthday tomorrow?
-
04-22-13 15:50 #14143Senior Member

Posts: 979Storm Watch Cancelled
Thank SR members. She made contract. Good to see forum sharing info still in full effect.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 14:30 #14142Banned Member

Posts: 1312That's Her
That's her bro she might have gotten the tat while she was gone I posted in a report that someone that knew her told me she was down on the Eastern Shore for awhile seems she found her way back to Bmore
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 11:36 #14141Senior Member

Posts: 979Eyes on Storm
Any SR members seen Storm lately? Shades catches her on the regular I see but from our pm talk never can point me in her directions. Last time I seen her was the Ramada Limited off 40 couple yrs ago. PM me if someone else seen the gymnastic storm.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 06:28 #14140Regular Member

Posts: 17Who is she?
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 06:12 #14139Senior Member

Posts: 1790Shannon with the big tits
I, too, have over a hundred of her. The first time I met her in 2009, I took a ton of pictures. When I saw her again about two weeks later she bitched at me for not posting them here. I hadn't gotten her permission, so I hadn't posted them. She said she looked every day for them and got pissed when they weren't posted. She said they were great advertisement for her. I promptly put them up. Here are a few of them from that day about five years ago. She is quite proud of her dick sucking lips, her dick sucking abilities and her tits. One of the first things she said to me was "these tits are all mine, and you'll see when I'm laying on my back when you're fucking me, they still stand up. They don't flop over to the side!" I found that she was right about her lips, her abilities and her tits. Definitely one of the original SW idol's. I need to run into her again.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





