Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,326 to 47,340 of 61439
-
04-20-13 18:45 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 46Chrystal is fun
I saw Chrystal last night. She's pretty cool. I liked the encounter.
I picked her up somewhere in the PP area. (Being vague for the LE here.) We went to her place. I had some doubt as I walked in, but it turned out ok. We went to her room.
She lowered her shirt showing her tits. She then showed me a trick that I've never seen before. She can spray milk from her tits. That was a fun demo.
I gave her .40 for half and half. She did a great job paying attention to the boys. Then she got on top without hesitation. She talked dirty and it was fun. I busted too soon. So, I asked her if I could pop again. She gave me a BBBJ without asking for money. It was nice. I tipped her .10.
I recommend Chrystal. Her attitude is really pleasant. I will definitely repeat if we cross paths again.
-
04-20-13 16:35 #14113Regular Member

Posts: 11Saw Jewelz on Ramsey if anyone wants # hit me
Saw Jewelz Thursday she a little slim BBBJ some mish and got the dog out of her was second time seeing her also a chica named Rainwater off Wilkins before the bridge she was good her teeth tore up said she is a pill popper got a number for her too she bust twice got info on her too I want to see this Storm.
-
04-20-13 12:44 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 2419That's the right Shannon. She can clean a pipe.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 12:43 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 2419She was my Sunday night BJ girl. I haven't seen her in a couple years, miss her skills. BTW. Still can't find my friend Sarah. Any luck fellas?
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 12:24 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 174Storming again
After a few dissapointing BP experiences I fortunately caught up with Storm again. Each time is better than the last. Damn!
-
04-20-13 09:09 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 977Eazy aka Erica
Been in my vault for a while, I would love to reconnect. I was always her favorite, like we haven't herd that before. LOL I do miss her and made trips just to see her. So if anyone is still in contact with her, tell her the guy who came just to see her, misses her, hopes she's doing well and hopes to reconnect one day.
-
04-20-13 08:49 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 144Mary
She is in my opinion the top piece of shit SW that has ever lived! Why and what were you thinking?
Originally Posted by FrederickRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 07:55 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 677Not The Angela
She is not The Angela that we knew and loved.
Originally Posted by Eggroll
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 05:35 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 1788Didn't she used to live on McHenry St. and hang out on Carey near Washington Blvd in the early 2000's? She looks very familiar and I remember her having such nice smooth skin. The couple times I saw her we went to John's in the alley I think.
Originally Posted by Eggroll
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 00:19 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 112Mary
No. We're talking about scrawny Mary with the stinky snatch! She sits on her porch on Elmtree.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 21:05 #14104Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by History53
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 16:42 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 80She was Angela from 2003-2005 and Shannon after that. I am proud to say that I kind of broke her in when she was just starting back in the days (W / W area). Very nice personality and excellent skills, almost as good as Pam in those days.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
Eggroll
-
04-19-13 13:41 #14102Regular Member

Posts: 11Mary
She's a little older and always sits on her own steps. When you are about to engage she always have to pull her bathing suit she wears underneath her clothes to the side.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Dam, Dam, Dam!
-
04-19-13 13:32 #14101Regular Member

Posts: 20She is doing well living on Conkling and still in the trade.
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
I will send you a PM.
-
04-19-13 13:30 #14100Regular Member

Posts: 20EZ Erica
She is doing well. Living on Conkling. Still in the trade. I gave her a ride about 6 months ago and got a BJ in return.
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
I will send you relevant information on PM.











Reply With Quote




