Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 47,341 to 47,355 of 61410
-
04-20-13 05:35 #14070Senior Member

Posts: 1790Didn't she used to live on McHenry St. and hang out on Carey near Washington Blvd in the early 2000's? She looks very familiar and I remember her having such nice smooth skin. The couple times I saw her we went to John's in the alley I think.
Originally Posted by Eggroll
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 00:19 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 112Mary
No. We're talking about scrawny Mary with the stinky snatch! She sits on her porch on Elmtree.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 21:05 #14068Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by History53
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 16:42 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 80She was Angela from 2003-2005 and Shannon after that. I am proud to say that I kind of broke her in when she was just starting back in the days (W / W area). Very nice personality and excellent skills, almost as good as Pam in those days.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
Eggroll
-
04-19-13 13:41 #14066Regular Member

Posts: 11Mary
She's a little older and always sits on her own steps. When you are about to engage she always have to pull her bathing suit she wears underneath her clothes to the side.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Dam, Dam, Dam!
-
04-19-13 13:32 #14065Regular Member

Posts: 20She is doing well living on Conkling and still in the trade.
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
I will send you a PM.
-
04-19-13 13:30 #14064Regular Member

Posts: 20EZ Erica
She is doing well. Living on Conkling. Still in the trade. I gave her a ride about 6 months ago and got a BJ in return.
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
I will send you relevant information on PM.
-
04-19-13 13:14 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 2344Two shannons
This is not big tit Shannon. Big tit Shannon is the girl in the pictures below from Cls9637. I know both of them, the Shannon is this picture with the blue dress on has been around for quite some time. I first saw her years ago and use to take her in the alley to Johns house. He use to keep a picture of her on the table in front of his couch. This girl is one of the few SW that I would have considered shacking up with. Her voice is so sweet and she has a personality to match. She use to have really nice teeth and gorgeous skin. Believe it or not she told me once she and Ranee are cousins. The last time I talked with her she told me she was doing good staying at home and taking care of her baby then had a relapse. I think the baby daddy's name is Alvin. I saw her as well standing at the bus stop on W BLVD but this was last summer. She was with some black dude and I think they were together. Are you saying you saw her recently?
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 12:04 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 312Conkling
Took a spin thru Conkling St today, the place is on fire with L. E. Avoid at all costs. They are in every type of vehicle you can think of.
-
04-19-13 11:43 #14061Regular Member

Posts: 11A Waste of Time
It was a waste of cash and time. I didn't make it to the bathroom and I didn't want to go that far in. I believe her son who is an adult was upstairs so it had to be "quick."
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 10:55 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 2344Mary?
Are you guys talking about crazy Mary with the big boobs?
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 10:16 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 300A Waste of Time
I will never stop there again. Did she take you into her bathroom? LOL
Originally Posted by FrederickRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 10:05 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 677Easy
Anybody seen Easy (Erica) lately? Some research indicates she has been active lately but it's not clear where.
-
04-19-13 06:31 #14057Senior Member

Posts: 859Shannon photos
Usually get video and photos with most of my SW sessions yet only have these of Shannon. Wow, you guys know most of the SW zoo-crew.
-
04-19-13 05:50 #14056Banned Member

Posts: 1312Just seen her
I just saw her on Washington Blvd catching the bus Tuesday she's still around one of the Original SW Idol
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





