Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14098

    Conkling

    Took a spin thru Conkling St today, the place is on fire with L. E. Avoid at all costs. They are in every type of vehicle you can think of.

  2. #14097

    A Waste of Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    I will never stop there again. Did she take you into her bathroom? LOL
    It was a waste of cash and time. I didn't make it to the bathroom and I didn't want to go that far in. I believe her son who is an adult was upstairs so it had to be "quick."

  3. #14096

    Mary?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    I will never stop there again. Did she take you into her bathroom? LOL
    Are you guys talking about crazy Mary with the big boobs?

  4. #14095

    A Waste of Time

    Quote Originally Posted by FrederickRider  [View Original Post]
    It was a desparate day today. I hit the loop at the wrong time and all of the goodies were gone. Since I was ready to pop I saw Mary on her stoop and I said what the heck. I had her before but the smell told me never to go back but the little head out talked the big one and I got the funky nuts again. That was my last time for sure. If I'm ever that desparate I will have to race home and just beat it. There was the covered BJ but as soon as I was up she wanted to stop and asked," You ready". I guess I was. As soon as she bent over that's when I remembered why I haven't been back there in over a year. If you are in a hurry and don't want to donate a lot, (.20) that's your ticket but just like everyone on here says,"you get what you pay for!"

    Dam, Dam, Dam!
    I will never stop there again. Did she take you into her bathroom? LOL

  5. #14094

    Easy

    Anybody seen Easy (Erica) lately? Some research indicates she has been active lately but it's not clear where.

  6. #14093

    Shannon photos

    Usually get video and photos with most of my SW sessions yet only have these of Shannon. Wow, you guys know most of the SW zoo-crew.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon1 (Large).jpg‎   Shannon2 (Large).jpg‎  

  7. #14092

    Just seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about "Shannon with the big tits" as she describes herself? She was back around a few months ago when I took these, but haven't seen her since. She had been away for a year or two. If it is her, you're right. Nice girl, nice personality and really knows what do do with a dick. She makes very good use of her DSL's and is quite proud to say so! Love to see her again. I have a load of pictures of her from over the years.
    I just saw her on Washington Blvd catching the bus Tuesday she's still around one of the Original SW Idol

  8. #14091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Based on the past report of Shannon (today) that guy was right on. Shannon was picked up in a white truck just north of the circle (Asian guy) and I waited for the drop off. Shannon is 28, 5'11", long blonde / red hair, very soft skin, and 250 lbs who wears her weight well. Had a car session with her, and her BBBJCIM performance was 10+. Personality was a 10+ too. Very sweet girl. Got me off in less than 5 minutes. Put some pressure on the back of her head and did not flinch. Was extreme. She is married and her husband is a lucky guy yet was told he does not seem to ask for his daily BBBJCIM? Not sure why? If she was my girl would be hitting that throat daily. She lives behind the McDonalds about 10 minutes west from the circle. She does not have a phone and told me it is easier for her to see me during the daytime. Probably gave one of the top 3 BBBJCIM due to her insane DT ability who has a bottomless throat. She told me I was larger than the average guy, yet am not hung like NiteTimer.

    Pictures coming! If I get her digits will pass them on.

    Tort
    Are you talking about "Shannon with the big tits" as she describes herself? She was back around a few months ago when I took these, but haven't seen her since. She had been away for a year or two. If it is her, you're right. Nice girl, nice personality and really knows what do do with a dick. She makes very good use of her DSL's and is quite proud to say so! Love to see her again. I have a load of pictures of her from over the years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ShannonPose1.PNG‎   ShannonPose2.PNG‎   ShannonPose6.PNG‎   Shannon7.PNG‎   Shannon12.jpg‎  

    Shannon16.PNG‎   Shannon17.PNG‎   Shannon18.jpg‎   ShannonPose3.PNG‎  

  9. #14090

    Shannon (2x report)

    Based on the past report of Shannon (today) that guy was right on. Shannon was picked up in a white truck just north of the circle (Asian guy) and I waited for the drop off. Shannon is 28, 5'11", long blonde / red hair, very soft skin, and 250 lbs who wears her weight well. Had a car session with her, and her BBBJCIM performance was 10+. Personality was a 10+ too. Very sweet girl. Got me off in less than 5 minutes. Put some pressure on the back of her head and did not flinch. Was extreme. She is married and her husband is a lucky guy yet was told he does not seem to ask for his daily BBBJCIM? Not sure why? If she was my girl would be hitting that throat daily. She lives behind the McDonalds about 10 minutes west from the circle. She does not have a phone and told me it is easier for her to see me during the daytime. Probably gave one of the top 3 BBBJCIM due to her insane DT ability who has a bottomless throat. She told me I was larger than the average guy, yet am not hung like NiteTimer.

    Pictures coming! If I get her digits will pass them on.

    Tort

  10. #14089

    Good advice Mason

    Didn't mean to imply a farmers market. You're 1000% correct. I did notice a couple of them waving. Not too smart. I usually duck in the bar at Fairmount and do some recon from there. Smoke breaks on the bench outside have provided me with some pretty safe "interviews" and I park around the corner 1/2 block down. Did see some marked Leo but no footbpatrols. Good eye! I need to look out for those guys as well.

    Thanks for reminding me to remain vigilant in le detection.

  11. #14088

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Snake  [View Original Post]
    Swung through about 7:30 tonight. Many SW's out not too much Leo My girl Stephanie was among them as well as a red head in a tight red mini dress. Looked very young. Got the big smile. Oh yeah, she's working. Swung aroung the block and she was on the move so I'm guessing not a decoy. Good luck. Have fun, be safe. Looks like things are loosening up on the east side. Harford was dead.
    I agree there were girls out, but don't assume that the coast is clear. I saw footpatrol and both marked and unmarked LE. One poor guy arrested at corner of Conkling and Gough. Don't know why. It was hard to find a girl not within sight of LE, and several girls refused to duck down sidestreets when they clearly saw the signal to do so. I think things heat up on weekends, so be cautious.

  12. #14087

    Conkling is filling up

    Swung through about 7:30 tonight. Many SW's out not too much Leo My girl Stephanie was among them as well as a red head in a tight red mini dress. Looked very young. Got the big smile. Oh yeah, she's working. Swung aroung the block and she was on the move so I'm guessing not a decoy. Good luck. Have fun, be safe. Looks like things are loosening up on the east side. Harford was dead.

  13. #14086

    Mary in Curtis Bay

    It was a desparate day today. I hit the loop at the wrong time and all of the goodies were gone. Since I was ready to pop I saw Mary on her stoop and I said what the heck. I had her before but the smell told me never to go back but the little head out talked the big one and I got the funky nuts again. That was my last time for sure. If I'm ever that desparate I will have to race home and just beat it. There was the covered BJ but as soon as I was up she wanted to stop and asked," You ready". I guess I was. As soon as she bent over that's when I remembered why I haven't been back there in over a year. If you are in a hurry and don't want to donate a lot, (.20) that's your ticket but just like everyone on here says,"you get what you pay for!"

    Dam, Dam, Dam!

  14. #14085

    Shannon

    I had the pleasure of meeting Shannon yesterday. I took a stroll to Brooklyn / Curtis Bay. Picked up Shannon on Pontiac by the school. She's a big girl with blonde hair. Normally, she is too big for my taste, but her personality rocks. She doesn't have an attitude like others I encountered in the past and very eager to please. We went to my usual spot. We went to the back seat and did our business. She went down on me. Excellent mic skills and I asked her to pay attention to the boys, which she passionately made love to my boys. After the amazing mic skills, we proceeded FS. We went at it mish style until I finished. She seemed very eager and into it. I don't know if she meant any of it or just part of the routine with everyone, but I don't care one way or the other. Afterwards, I dropped her off and told her that I would repeat soon. Mopeds rock! Haha

  15. #14084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Leah / Lisa=Danger

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman2759  [View Original Post]
    In two recent road trips to both W / W and B / CB, I've definitely experienced the reduced prospects cited by others. A bit surprising, given that the weather has been turning up; normally that brings out the masses. Anyway, after some extra looking, I've met twice recently with Leah from W / W area. Early 30's blonde, fairly comely, currently staying in a place off Wilkens. I think I've seen her referenced in one other write-up, but no specific reviews. A not bad experience, but not my most memorable. The 2nd time we met I was disappointed that she wasn't as fresh as she could have been, if you know what I mean, despite my giving her plenty of warning and prep time. Sometimes having a shower in the room really comes in handy. Anyway, Leah's mentioned having a girlfriend who might make for a memorable joint time. If I experience I'll be sure to report.

    I have pics and # for Leah, though not permission right now to use; if needed I'll see about sending them –

    Norm
    Read post #9501 and all the ones afterward. While she does suck a good dick, she's a thief.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape