Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 808 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 703 753 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 12109
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2329

    What nice weather?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Over 60 today and sunny. And the girls are out walking again! FINALLY! And they're wearing such nice skimpy clothes. YaY! Haven't been driving too much lately but with this weather just had to check things out so drove the south loop and saw so many women I didn't know where to look next. Coming down GF saw my old reliable Chella girl and turned the corner. She came around and hopped in. Chatted for a few minutes while I drove to one of my favorite spots and I must say she was looking way better than she has been lately. Settled on. 30 because I was feeling generous and she performed incredibly well once again. I sure do hope Spring is FINALLY here.

    Bones out
    Lucky you were out yesterday Bones. I found myself on Greenfield this afternoon in the rain. I just finished up a session, so the only thing I was hunting for was gas. What's up with $3. 79 a gallon again? Anyway I stopped at the gas station on 23rd and Greenfield and saw this little BSW that I picked up a few months ago. She is short and real petite. She looks real young til you get up close and see her face and nasty teeth. She was bothering an older white guy who was pumping gas. He wasn't interested so she headed toward the street looking for a pick up. If she had approached me I would have told her no thanks I still have the tooth marks in my dick from last time. And I went home with wet pants after she released too soon and I spilled my unborn all over myself (as DR would have said).

  2. #2328

    Angela

    Picked Angela on gf and 18th about 900pm yesterday night nice ok build great tits BBBJ then doggy for 35bucks she had brown hair ect. Didn't get digits sounds like there available though.

  3. #2327

    Jamie

    "Some of you may recall Jamie lived in Saukville with her sick mom. She traveled to Milwaukee to work. I preferred the trip north to see her but it eventually wasn't worth it. Well, mom died and a monger took her in. She is now living in Fond Du Lac with him. I recently found her on FB and her pics show them as a happy couple. Chella may have more info as they had been close. I have thought about trying to see whether I could meet up with when passing through town."

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what ever happened to Jamie? She was a blonde spinner skinny but nice ass good service but bad teeth. Work on 10 and gf near speedway ect?

  4. #2326

    Got to LOVE this spring weather! ! !

    Wow! Over 60 today and sunny . And the girls are out walking again! FINALLY! And they're wearing such nice skimpy clothes. YaY! Haven't been driving too much lately but with this weather just had to check things out so drove the south loop and saw so many women I didn't know where to look next. Coming down GF saw my old reliable Chella girl and turned the corner. She came around and hopped in. Chatted for a few minutes while I drove to one of my favorite spots and I must say she was looking way better than she has been lately. Settled on. 30 because I was feeling generous and she performed incredibly well once again. I sure do hope Spring is FINALLY here.

    Bones out

  5. #2325

    Jamie

    I wonder what ever happened to Jamie? She was a blonde spinner skinny but nice ass good service but bad teeth. Work on 10 and gf near speedway ect?

  6. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead  [View Original Post]
    Sounds exactly like a gal I picked up on Teutonia one evening this week who went by Alanna. Gorgeous gal with a great attitude who gave me some great $35 service.

    CM
    Yes, her name is Alaina. Big titted red bone, trolls the north side around T and N. Even does outfalls. Very pretty, likes doggy. Very good convo, pleasant girl. Wanted. 50, talked her down to. 35 A+ rating.

  7. #2323
    What's up mongers, new to the forum but been picking SW for years. Anyone remember Cindy up around L and North? She was short about 5-2 half black half Hispanic, gorgeous. Used to tap that any chance I could get. Little bit of an attitude till you lay the pipe to her, then she was algood. Just vanished. She was around for a couple of years then gone. Any help would be appreciated. Don't really cruise much anymore. TOO DAMN HOT. And girls are hard to find and gas ain't no joke. Just do incalls with a few I kept in touch with over the years of cruising. Like to hook up some new talent. Pm me!

  8. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    Sup guys, I've always seen SWs on the south loop and stuff but about a couple of weeks ago, I was broke but man I saw some good looking stuff.

    Any tips for the South Loop? (I assume it's Lin. And GreenFld since I never hear about anywhere else except on maybe Lisbon and Cen. But I don't mess around there.) I know the LE are mad crazy in the area but that ain't nothing that scares me. I'm usually cool with the CBJ because I ain't see any action anyway. I don't even need the DATY personally.

    I read the 35 rules I should do, which sounds pretty smart. I'm about to get a nice small box to hold all my glove box stuff there in the back.

    Any other tips guys before I join you folks on the loop?
    Glad to hear you read the rules. My advice, read them again. Then remember them when you are out on the streets, that's the hard part. Have you scouted any parking spots? It's good to have an idea where you want to go. If you want a CBJ make sure you have a condom because chances are she won't. Don't rush to make a pick up. I feel like I would rather lose a pick up than get caught. Don't make a U-turn or speed to get back to a girl.

  9. #2321

    New guy might make an attempt at this.

    Sup guys, I've always seen SWs on the south loop and stuff but about a couple of weeks ago, I was broke but man I saw some good looking stuff.

    Any tips for the South Loop? (I assume it's Lin. And GreenFld since I never hear about anywhere else except on maybe Lisbon and Cen. But I don't mess around there.) I know the LE are mad crazy in the area but that ain't nothing that scares me. I'm usually cool with the CBJ because I ain't see any action anyway. I don't even need the DATY personally.

    I read the 35 rules I should do, which sounds pretty smart. I'm about to get a nice small box to hold all my glove box stuff there in the back.

    Any other tips guys before I join you folks on the loop?

  10. #2320

    Chella

    Had a dream with Chella this morning off of 10th and G. BBBJ at .2. Gave her .4 for a good job. Took her to grab some breakfast at McDonalds then dropped her off.

  11. #2319

    Obviously not good

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFig  [View Original Post]
    If I saw the same mugshot, with the same charges, the girl you saw on that site goes by the name of "Brittney."
    Brit was reported by one poster as being "obvious" and "making a scene" on Friday night. And reportedly in jail on Tuesday. Sounds about right. It should also remind both mongers and SW's to follow the rules and keep your head about you!

  12. #2318

    Chilli

    Saw Chilli a bit ago on L. Pickup went good, she hops in and says she got a place well a basement with an air mattress. 3 for full. I pounded the heck out of her.

    She looks good, not like her norm.

    BTW- saw Mindy and Chella on Gf couldn't stop on my way to a meeting and they weren't there on my return

  13. #2317

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by Whytlotus  [View Original Post]
    If this is the girl I think it is, she got popped a few days ago for setting off a false firearm alarm and prostitution. I'd post the pic, but it has her real name on it. I've also seen this one advertise on BP. Saw her mugshot on ********.
    If I saw the same mugshot, with the same charges, the girl you saw on that site goes by the name of "Brittney."

  14. #2316

    Paige

    If this is the girl I think it is, she got popped a few days ago for setting off a false firearm alarm and prostitution. I'd post the pic, but it has her real name on it. I've also seen this one advertise on BP. Saw her mugshot on ********.

  15. #2315

    Mindy Sighting

    I saw Mindy a little while ago on Greenfield. I was just sightseeing on my way to an appointment. I noticed a guy driving behind me on National who I thought was a monger. When he turned onto 6th behind me I was more convinced. When he turned onto Greenfield to go west again I was sure. After I past Mindy I noticed the guy made a turn presumably to go back to get her.

    Willow I would have gone back to get her digits for you, but I didn't want to screw up this guy's pick up. And, if the guy who was following me is reading this please pm Mindy's phone number to Willow Rut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape