Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,386 to 47,400 of 61448
-
04-16-13 21:54 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 918Kelly in Brooklyn
This girl was around a few years back. She's 28 now, has a couple young kids, and has put on some weight. She is much more pleasant to talk to since she isn't doing h and still has all her old skills. She said her sister (Ashley?) is still on drugs and looks awful.
Found her on 2nd St and Washburn. Still has a pretty face, bunch of ink now. Good service.
-
04-16-13 21:45 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 30Roam a little further
I was also cruising the B / CB area about noon yesterday and there was not any SW in sight. Then I wandered about 3 blocks beyond the normal B strip and there was 9 SW between 6th and 3rd.
Originally Posted by Just E
[View Original Post]
So for that time of day you need wander beyond the normal strip.
-
04-16-13 21:31 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 66Amanda
On the bench right now at Harford and and pkwy. Looking lonely
-
04-16-13 18:33 #14060Regular Member

Posts: 1Pennington
Down here for the night, just stumbled on the page any girls that go to hotel rooms near glen Bernie I'll be off work around ten pm getting a room after a few beers at.
-
04-16-13 09:03 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 2344Glad to hear she is doing ok
I am remembering the first time I met her. I was cruising around for a while and was not having any luck so I decided to stop by D's and have a seat. As soon as I sat down D looked at me and said I got one upstairs. He walked to the top of the stairs and called her name and asked her if she wanted to date. He walked back down the steps and told me to go on up. I walked up the stairs and saw D's door open so I walked in and she was laying in his bed buck naked. She got up and walked toward me then down the hall to the bathroom naked with that cute ass of hers.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
I saw her on the regular ever since then and I am glad to see she is doing well. There's something about her face that makes you want to give her a hug. Take good care of that girl. She is a sweety.
-
04-16-13 07:44 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 2419Crystall
Yes, I miss my Crystall fix on a Saturday morning.
-
04-16-13 07:12 #14057Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks
Cool I will hang in there and continue my recon. Glad to hear there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-13 06:04 #14056Senior Member

Posts: 1790SW Idol Crystal
I got a call from Crystal yesterday. She's doing well, on a program and trying to stay out of trouble. Just thought those of you that know her would be interested.
-
04-16-13 05:57 #14055Senior Member

Posts: 677She's Back!
Picked up Sheena on Patapsco. Amazing sword swallowing skills undiminished, No digits.
-
04-16-13 05:19 #14054Senior Member

Posts: 1790Daytime is the only time I cruise. You can get a better idea of your surroundings and of your prey. Often there are different girls out in the daytime than night. You need patience, though. Daytime girls are usually scooped pretty quickly because there are less out. Every gem I've gotten in the past 10 years has been in the daytime.
Originally Posted by Just E
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-13 00:53 #14053Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thanks for the love but who would want that stress? I like my status as a professional fornicator and revel in it.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
I'm free to do as I like until I drop. These ladies are more honest than any marriage I was in, and I can always walk away.
I whumpum Bear style (or Bull gorilla now I guess, hahaha). Now a middle aged man with large appetite for pussy and seafood.
Keeps the belly and cock "obese", but the ladies call me "Teddy", hahhaa; NT out.
-
04-16-13 00:08 #14052

Posts: 540Lily / Sugar. Avoid
Some have PMed me for Lily / Sugar digits. Last we spoke I was instructed not to bother her for anything less than $. Suddenly I saw the attitude others had complained about. And suddenly I lost her digits.
-
04-15-13 23:12 #14051Senior Member

Posts: 2419Leftovers 2
The lady doesn't rush and likes chilling for a day and getting 3 round meals.
Not often you meet a lady with such a large appetite and little attitude.
I considered it a privilege to spend a day with her bouncing that pretty ass on my Woodrow.
-
04-15-13 23:08 #14050Senior Member

Posts: 2419Leftovers
Here are the leftovers from the last session. When she surfaces I'm going to nab her again.
She knows how to behave and she appreciates my "obese" cock. I ask her what she wants to do today,
She says "I want to ride it". Who am I to say no?
-
04-15-13 22:52 #14049Regular Member

Posts: 7Jen from Dundalk
Last month I had the pleasure of hooking up with Jen from Dundalk Avenue. White with black hair 25-28. 5'6 120lbs some tattoos very nice girl standard rate open menu. I have digits and have seen her 3 other times all fun and no drama at all treat her good she will do the same for you.










Reply With Quote





