Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 262 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2887

    Were are the no tells?

    I haven't been around the DC area in a decade looking for street meat. In the old days I would pick up down town and some times sit in the parking lot at the budget on new York Ave and catch the girls coming out of the rooms with make up and hooker clothes on. I rode around a few weeks ago and saw nothing but a few white SW round K street. The action has gone way down now. I liked to cruise the area by the gas station around thirteenth close to the loop till the home owners started walking at night with orange hats on chasing the girls away. Were are the notells nowadays? The place that everybody went to on road island is boarded up now. Is DC dead now? I been going to Bmore for a while cause the action has gone down so much in DC. In the old days I could ride down road island and see girls walking in and out of the notell on road island. Now I see nothing.

  2. #2886

    Spring break

    Killed an hour ard 5 am around both loop.

    One BSW on k12 and many patrons for it. No chances.

    One WSW on WVA, sweet to talk to, thats about it!

    Everyone in Vacation.

    Need to find myself a sugar baby.

  3. #2885
    65 kg. (not 165)

    [QUOTE=TheSwampHawk; 1716968]

    Quote Originally Posted by Truxton2001  [View Original Post]
    (BBW 30, 5'9. 165kg, blonde hair)

    Dude! I'm not trying to quibble, just checking: did you mean "kg", as in kilogram? Damn.

  4. #2884

    Kg?

    [QUOTE=Truxton2001; 1711603] (BBW 30, 5'9. 165kg, blonde hair)

    Dude! I'm not trying to quibble, just checking: did you mean "kg", as in kilogram? Damn.

  5. #2883

    Help please

    Just arrived at your lovely city and hoping the weather warms enough for some after hour sightseeing. Could any of you let me know where the loops are, best time and average donations. I would be more than happy to return the favor to any traveling to my side of the woods. I am very respectful to the talent and always review my finds when traveling. Please read my reports if worried and PM what info you can share. Thanks in advance and stay safe.

  6. #2882

    Early morning

    The loop was nice, but thin. It started out slow due to our nice Uncle, but it eventually became busy for only a short time. I can recall better memories, of course, and longer hours. But, I can't complain much today.

    A few posts ago, I heard a rumor of a HSW with her rack on display and I had to find that one. After some patience this morning I saw 1 curvy, but MEAN WSW. 4 tall BSWs (one of them was Honey) , and 2 LSWs.

    Of course, when I found her I scooped the HSW with her rack on display. I definitely was not disappointed. The prices seems to have gone up since I was last there and normally I don't go out of my budget, but the other head was in control.

    Her name is Jessica. $ Excellent DT skills, K9, and mish $. My new ATF. For a better price, of course.

    When you see her, please treat her very well and she will definitely return the favor.

    Always keep safe and happy mongering.

  7. #2881

    Nina. The Tall Hottie With Smoking Body!

    I was back in DC this week but did not have any playtime at all. And this morning as I was making a detour from my hotel to the office I happened across 2 lovely ladies. Candy and Nina.

    First, Candy spotted me and came across the street and gave me a great big hug. She inquired as to when we're going to meet, at which I replied "soon". I'll possibly connect with her on one of my future trips for work.

    Then, only a few short steps up the block that tall, sex symbol I now know as Nina was distracting traffic with that hot ass body of hers. She and a fellow hottie were slowing down traffic and turning heads. The other girl copped a quick ride and Nina was still standing there looking so fine. I almost forgot it was her until I called across the street to ask her name and when she saw it was me she trotted across the street with a big smile and a few hugs. We talked for a few minutes as she told me she read my review from last week and thanked me for the kind words. I let her know that I will be hitting her up for another visit (or two) when I'm back in town and have time to spend with her. More hugs, a kiss on the cheek and we said our good byes.

    I do look forward to spending time with Nina again. Possibly next week. Guys, she is definitely worth a visit or two.

  8. #2880

    Dried up

    Went out Tuesday late early Wednesday, nothing to be found so around 1ish drove to Baltimore City. Just as dead up there so drove back down came into the city via NY Ave. Quiet as can be along there. Hit 10th st. A BSW who I see quite ofter but don't know her name. She has maybe they are blonde highlights in her hair out. Drove around little bit longer a HSW was out with a nice upper section poking out for everyone to see the tops of. She was with a taller BSW who stayed close to the sidewalk. Not a lot of LE out but enough I didn't make my presence known.

  9. #2879

    First come first serve.

    Pass by the Downtown loop, all L. E busy! First light, first score Very sweet and accom- odating. (BBW 30, 5'9. 165kg, blonde hair)

    Can't remember the " nombre"! It was 2, 30 and she said she was very early by 1h30!

    Feed the meter!

  10. #2878

    As empty as my wallet!

    Got lost around the loop for about 45 min ard 11 pm.

    Couldn't find anyone to ask for directions.

    Living in the neighborhood, L / E has swipped and vaccum the area well!

  11. #2877

    Quick recon while visiting

    I was near DC on business travel and got an early wake up call from a party in the room next door. I wasn't going back to sleep so I figured I'd get on the road home early. I'm not usually up between 3 and 4 during a business trip and this gave me an opportunity to take a quick tour before I got out of dodge.

    I came in through NY Ave from the BW Parkway. There was quite a bit of activity in that area including several girls in the parking lot of a motel. I don't remember that area being so active. I would have liked to make a couple runs through but the MAN had a couple cars pulled over and I didn't want to get on anyone's radar with my out of DVM plates. I never encountered any decent looking girls over that way and I don't think the girls use the motels at RT1 anymore anyway so I didn't look back.

    I hit the old loop and pretty quickly realized that it had shifted down a few streets. There were at least 4 SWs out. 2 white blondes, one tall and more fuller figured and one short. I never got a chance to get close to either of them but they looked OK from the car. There was one tall BSW that I believe in Nina or something like that. She was hot in thigh high boots. I didn't get a chance to talk to her since some Asian dude was trying to get a date with her but wouldn't get off of his phone. The last girl was a LSW with a great rack & a tattoo above it. She went by Jessica. We exchanged info for a hook up the next time I'm in town. I hope she is decent looking since all I could focus on was those boobies.

    Overall, the loop didn't have much LE present and there was not much competition for the girls. If you fancied one, you had time to make the scoop.

  12. #2876

    Not much out there today

    Ok so I hit the loops again yesterday morning and sadly it was the same thing the same single BSW on the k-12 loop and no one else can any one tell me if the time for the loops have change are the girls now doing shift work. Think I'll lay low for a while or at least until it gets warmer. 37 degrees is kinda cold.

  13. #2875

    Two Or Three Years Back

    I'm just wondering if anyone could help out a fellow monger. Probably two to three years back I was going to car dates every so often with a LSW named Tatianna who also went by Paradise. She was on CL but every once in a I would catch her down on the K street loop. I'm hoping someone has some contact information or can point me in the right direction if she's still in this area. Also dated another WSW who went by Paradise who had a awesome head game. She was on CL but spent most of her time down on the track. I haven't saw either of these ladies in awhile and would love to know if they're still in the game.

    Thanks for any and all your help,

    Shitty

  14. #2874

    Not much out there today

    So out cruising this morning did she much on the K-12 loop there was one tall BSW but she was power walking like she was on a mission. No Uncle Leo anywhere in site. Decided to call it quits and go to work when I stopped by the Shell on NY next to the notel saw a thick BSW with red hair, but I think Uncle Leo was unmarked across the street. Didn't want to take any chances. Will try again tomorrow.

  15. #2873

    Nice Bedroom Experience With Nina

    I've been in and out of DC for a few months and read many of the various boards on who to see and not see. Then I got a good lead from a fellow hobbyist on this board that Nina would be my type. I'm not much on the SW scene but the picture I saw and the comments that were made about her got me interested in calling her to see if she would come visit me at my hotel one evening or early morning before work.

    I got her number and called her up and we had a really nice talk. We exchanged pleasantries and interests, then she told me her donation requests. They were not out of line for what I am accustomed to contributing based on which city I'm playing inso, I let her know that I would get back to her on one of my trips back to the area. Well EARLY this morning was that day! I texted her last night to see if she would be in the area of my hotel this morning and she confirmed that she would. She called me when she got to the area and I provided her with the hotel and went downstairs to meet her when she arrived.

    When I saw her, my mouth nearly dropped. OMG want a looker. Face, body and appearance were all on point. And not to mentioned, she greeted me with a beautiful smile until we made it to the elevator, then I got a nice big hug and kiss on the cheek. I was wowed by her height because it's not that often that I come accross a beautiful girl of her stature that can almost look me in the eyes when we're standing face to face. Damn, this was sexxy as hell.

    We got to my room and sat in the living room for a bit to get acquainted, but we both seemed very at ease due to the introduction that was made by the hobbyist who recommended her to me. She is an intelligent young lady with good conversation. That was not the reason she was there, but it's comforting to me when a girl can take her time to get to know her date and then do the things needed to please him; this way she is pleasing the mind and the body, and I enjoy that.

    We then, moved to the bedroom and shed our clothing and I could smell how fresh and clean she was (as it was 5:00am in the morning). She was sexy as hell standing in the buff with me caressing and licking that creamie body of hers. And as she looked at me, she was almost eye to eye. She allowed my hands to roam and me to enjoy her soft smooth skin. She then told me to lay down on the bed and let her "take care good care of me". And that she did. Her sensual and erotic skills were better than a number of mainstream providers that I've met over the years, as she as definitely into what she was doing.

    She came up and laid next to me on the bed and allowed me a little more roaming over that soft creamie body of hers. Then is was time for the main course. Variations of a few choice positions and our early morning bump and grind came to an satisfying end.

    WOW, what a way to start the morning. She got up and cleaned us up as we continued talking about "stuff" and when I was going to see her again. Then we got dressed and I walked her to the elevator before we said our goodbyes.

    Nina is not your ordinary SW on the Loop, at least not in my book. I spent a really nice time with her and hope to see her again on one of my future stays in DC.

    Here's a special one to check out off the LooP if you have the time. You won't regret it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape