Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 13264
-
04-21-13 18:02 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 436The Beach
Went to the beach today and unfortunately ended up with Catia. She had a little tude before I even walked into the massage room. Body rub was ok the end was a great feather touch tease. On the flip she gives a nice slow finish by hand. Normally she strips down right away but this time she went right into it, asked if I could see a little more of her she said no. Said she was "Changing it up" this week and not undressing and that she may be back to her normal self next time. WTF? Either way I roamed during the finish got up and left. 80+20. Hopefully won't end up with her again next time, I've had lots of fun with her in the past.
-
04-17-13 23:55 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 120Bella's sidekicks
ANy chance Gianna is part of the crew? She was pretty great herself.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-13 09:09 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 2121Brockton, think its actually celestina or something like that.
Originally Posted by Joe Fish
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-13 08:57 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 276Celestial. What town's it in?
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-13 19:17 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 103Vanessa
Has anyone seen this gal? Looks fairly legit, she also has a personal website, but I can't find a single review.
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/.ay-21/21383392
I will be visiting Boston next week, looking for suggestions! Thanks!
Trog
-
04-16-13 17:54 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 2121Celestial
Was a nice day for a ride so took my bike there today. Got a nice young little brunette spinner and basically an oil rubdown. No tease or even a hint of one. On the flip put a towel over Jr. And made sure it stayed there. Was a shame the place is convenient to me.
Girl a 9. 75 but totally clothed.
Stayed out of roaming reach. No tease, No HE. .5 for half and. 1 tip left unhappy and frustrated given prior reports. Passed a fellow monger on the stairs down, should have asked him whats up with the place.
-
04-15-13 09:49 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 169Lucy's in Waltham
I tried her as well. Totally legit. Moreover I was entirely draped and Lucy indicated I would stay that way if I came back again. I did not repeat.
Originally Posted by Tinynuts99
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 08:02 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 55Could you please pm the juicy details. I have not been to the new place yet.
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 08:00 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 51Lucy's in Waltham
Yes I tried her once awhile back & it was completely legit.
Nothing special in my not so humble opinion.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-13 15:57 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 189-
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
It is like when you order coffee. The waitress has idea if you want cream or sugar in it so when every you go to a massage place I suggest you let the woman know what you wants. I like a good long tease So I let the woman know that so she can plan out the massage and everyone is happy.
Steve
-
04-14-13 11:28 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 47Bella
Hey Guys,
Went and saw Indie at Bella's. Parking was easy, free lot across the street from the place. Got a good massage, there was a lot of tease pre-flip. Allowed OTC down below, UTC up top. Used a towel to clean me off before flip and was offered a shower at the end, which I declined. Enjoyed myself very much, damage was 60/60. I want to go back and see Mia, anyone have any experience with her?
-
04-13-13 19:43 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 2121Bella
Went and saw Zoey, thin tone, dark skin, dark hair, just the way I like them. Was warned about oil and told shower available. Massage was ok with good before flip tease only after I questioned an early flip. Ending was great with limited UTC. She offered a shower, I declined but she did not offer a hot towel clean up of the oil.
Body 9. 5
Massage 7.
Tease 8 after prompting.
HE 8.
Dammage. 6 +.4 I will repeite she said they were expanding and she was hot, use to work at A B I hope for more.
-
04-12-13 22:44 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 486She told me she was 1/2 Cape Verdean and 1/2 Dominican.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 15:39 #2391Banned Member

Posts: 1004RE:Bella
Funny, she told me she was Dominican.
Originally Posted by Hs Monger
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 09:24 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 75Bella
I finally listened to all the hype and scheduled an appt with Bella. The reports were dead on. No need to repeat what everyone has already said. Just wanted to add she is Cape Verdean, non Brazilian or Columbian as some people may have thought. She is very pretty, even though she really isn't my type. Still, she is the best massage experience I have ever had. Will repeat! 60/60.










Reply With Quote






