Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulie Facedown  [View Original Post]
    This report is spot on. At this point in time I would not go there for any other girl but Bella.

    Be advised that they have moved their operation to 745 Branch and occupy that entire building, downstairs and up. Be a gent and offer to carry your hostess down the long straight staircase from the second floor. Those heels can be somewhat treacherous for them.
    Well, while Bella is certainly deserving of the accolades, I wouldn't say she's the ONLY girl there worth seeing. Jezelle is still my favorite girl there. Possibly my favorite provider, period. I saw her last time I was there, and the experience was mind blowing. I don't want to get into too much specific information there. I'll just say that she allows more the more comfortable she is with you, and she's apparently very comfortable with me at this point (I've seen her a number of times). I might share more information via PM to trusted senior members, if they're interested in hearing more. But in any case, I've never heard a negative report from any guy that's seen Jezelle, regardless of whether it's their first visit with her or their 10th.

    To be fair, there very well may be other great girls there (some of the girls I've seen at the counter looked really cute) , but I can only comment on the ones I've seen personally.

  2. #4019

    Spot On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Headed over to 725 yesterday afternoon and saw Bella, who has recently returned over there. She was one of my favorites when I first discovered that place, and I was excited to see that she was back. Did a half hour session, usual price of 100 for the room. Consistent with my past experiences with Bella (and unlike some of the other girls there) , she never mentioned anything about a tip, just got right into our session. CBJ, DATY, then a little CG and onto MISH (more or less, since we were on a couch) until completion, with some real nice LFK mixed in (which hadn't happened in any of my previous sessions with her, though she kind of teased a little kissing once. This time she seemed really into it). Her attitude and personality is as sweet and friendly as ever. She has lost some weight since the last time she worked there, which is unfortunate, as her once ample breasts are now somewhat small and saggy. Hopefully the weight loss is simply the result of diet, and not indicative of any other problems. She still looks good, but personally I liked it when she had a little more meat on her bones. Tipped her another 100 (again, she didn't ask for that amount, and didn't count it in front of me). A bit expensive in total for a half hour session, but that goes along with the convenience of the venue (and the girls there honestly tend to be younger / prettier than the average provider that you find on BP). And you can't go wrong with Bella, highly recommended.
    This report is spot on. At this point in time I would not go there for any other girl but Bella.

    Be advised that they have moved their operation to 745 Branch and occupy that entire building, downstairs and up. Be a gent and offer to carry your hostess down the long straight staircase from the second floor. Those heels can be somewhat treacherous for them.

  3. #4018

    Ebony provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Not 1 decent thick ebony provider in all of ri. WTF happen ed
    On the 18th Jasmine Cummings and her group will be in Prov. None of them are 'thick' but...

    I can highly recommend them.

    http://www.cummingstreats.com/welcome.html

  4. #4017
    Not 1 decent thick ebony provider in all of ri. WTF happen ed

  5. #4016
    Thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseHer  [View Original Post]
    1. 25 for hh.

  6. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBaldwin  [View Original Post]
    Was the donation fair?
    1. 25 for hh.

  7. #4014
    Was the donation fair?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseHer  [View Original Post]
    Its her very young and energetic good time deff alot of makeup on in the pics but it is her very pretty but heavy acne in the face.

  8. #4013

    April

    Any info on this girl she posted on cv if not still might try.

  9. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by CockPunch  [View Original Post]
    Emma from Warwick seems TGTBT anyone have any info on her? I did all my research google images phone search it seems she was in the CT area before, Let me know if you have any info on her, thanks.

    Post ID: 3383108 Providence.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ght-19/3383108
    Its her very young and energetic good time deff alot of makeup on in the pics but it is her very pretty but heavy acne in the face.

  10. #4011

    Anyone have any info on this girl?

    Emma from Warwick seems TGTBT anyone have any info on her? I did all my research google images phone search it seems she was in the CT area before, Let me know if you have any info on her, thanks.

    Post ID: 3383108 Providence.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ght-19/3383108

  11. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei Haragoma  [View Original Post]
    Google pix search and tineye show her in several states, and registered with an agency.

    Yellow caution flag is up!
    Is that a bad thing?

  12. #4009

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBerg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got anything on this girl? She's smoking if real.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ody-25/3404970
    Google pix search and tineye show her in several states, and registered with an agency.

    Yellow caution flag is up!

  13. #4008
    Anyone got anything on this girl? She's smoking if real.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ody-25/3404970

  14. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    The weird thing is, the responses are from the same e-mail. As if she just forgets or doesn't notice that she's already responded.
    Well another option is she could be high as a kite or just a space cadet, but sometimes those are the best fucks. However, either of those could easily turn out to be your worst nightmare as well. It's a crap shoot when trying someone new, if you don't have a good vibe about it trust your instincts and contact someone else. Plenty of fish in the sea.

  15. #4006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Sending a response from the wrong account is an easy mistake to make. I actually did it recently with my own gmail account. I've got a few gmail accounts for various reasons and have one forward to another one. I recently replied to an email from one account that had been forwarded from another one and inadvertently responded from the wrong email address. In my case, no harm no foul but if say the provider has her "provider" email forwarding to her "personal" email and responds to a provider email from the personal one she may give out information she did not want to. However, it is certainly also possible there are shenanigans going on.
    The weird thing is, the responses are from the same e-mail. As if she just forgets or doesn't notice that she's already responded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape