Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 19147
-
04-08-13 15:36 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 261Meat Master
LOL! Yes Moe, I have duly noted that You are the one responsible for loosening Kaleigh's extra-tight nethers!
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
Now, I wonder how long it will take before she stops texting me.
-
04-08-13 14:37 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 327Late post
I scooped a cute young little thing off JC on Thursday night. She was either early twenties or late teens. Had a fantastic car date which involved a great BBBJ and a cowgirl rodeo experience that had her whimpering like a baby wanting to feed. This gal had a super tight giner and a cups. She also had a nice Bush that smelled fresh and clean. I think she said her name was Jessica. After the deed she had me drop her by Rachel's house. Kind of looked like she could be her younger sister. Will repeat with better intel next time I see her.
-
04-08-13 14:16 #5810Regular Member

Posts: 5Cheeks
Reported on Cheeks from Fort a few days ago. Just found her backpage ad today. If it's not her it looks exactly like her.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...at-22/11846720
-
04-08-13 13:13 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 261A Tale of Two Reds
Lanai. Yes, I know her! She's a tall, slim BSW with varying hairstyles and colors. I met her while driving home one afternoon. She rolled up next to me in a van with BJ driving (if you know Lanai, then you know her girlfriend BJ too). She rolled down her window and said something to me that I can't remember, but I remember asking, 'Do I know you? ' and she goes, 'No, but you can get to know me! ' That's how we met. That was 2003.
Originally Posted by PleasureSoul
[View Original Post]
That girl's cooch was drenched and soaking wet every time I had her. One of the wettest I've ever had. She moves back and forth from Cali to the D. I still talk to BJ and she speaks highly of Lanai as usual, saying 'She's real pretty' and so on. I might be able to get back in touch with her! Give me some time. I'll PM you.
Melessa. This is the Red I was talking about. She's a WSW with long flowing auburn hair, big fat fluffy D's, long legs and a gorgeous ass. To this day, her looks, her BJ, and her cooch all rank in my all time Top 5. I repeat, Top 5! She was both breathtakingly gorgeous and amazing in bed. JohnJuan has posted several pics and videos of her on his website.
But as time went on she went from sweet to sour. I blame her latest boyfriend, who is also with uncle for the same reason. She's celebrated her 31st birthday at her uncles house this year, and she'll have many more with him. I almost cried when I heard she got popped. Almost.
Click 'Forum', then 'General Topics' and go down to 'Streetwalker Photos'. My favorite pic of her is still the most recent post.
I have no pictures of Lanai at all. Ahh, the memories though!
I'll be in touch.
-
04-08-13 05:30 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 324Holly
Started my morning out right with Holly take me deep in her tight little box. I like that little chick. Clean, sweet, and knows how to purr to get a guy off.
-
04-08-13 02:45 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 247Jenna on the R
I took a quick late night stroll on the R tonight, and spotted Jenna. She is the blonde who was pregnant last summer. She did a fine BBBJ and then we did k9 to finish. I snapped a couple of pics, this should clear up some earlier wondering about who she is. She talked about getting some hot clothes together and taking some more pics, so hopefully more will be coming. I do have digits for interested seniors.
Stay safe out there
-
04-08-13 01:29 #5806Senior Member

Posts: 196Holly, Kaleigh and Lisa from the ave news
I took this weekend off, but during the week I finally found Holly on plymouth after 4 attempts. Cute WSW, very pettite, nice girl real quiet. I took her to a notel for FS, the entire date lasted 60 minutes including travel time. She was rushed a little, had her jeans off and on before me. She has a tight light cooter and a Bush. She gets right to business, no time wasting at all. Normal tuition and tip. Will repeat.
Hooked up with kaleigh again for a notel date, I warned her not to screw around, I didn't have time for a 3+ hour date like they all are. I wanted to drop my load and hit the road. 2.5 hours later, we finished. It was 20 minutes of sex and over 2 hours of her screwing around. I already had put her on double secret probation for wasting my time, now I'm just pissed and will be tenderizing somebody else's cooter for a while. Its getting warm out, so the girls will be losing the winter coats and putting on the skirts, a sure sign of spring. Should be plenty of new meat out there.
I heard that the girl that got beat up, with the black eye, on the ave, was not brittany, but Misty, which makes sense to me because it did not look like brittany at all, I don't know misty.
I heard this week from different sources that talked to Lisa from the ave, that she is still clean and doing great with her new guy. Maybe breaking up with her doper husband is what she needed to get clean.
-
04-07-13 19:47 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 423Nice post
I got into mongering around 86. Started on the 8 mile cruise. Back then the ho's were easy to find and leo didn't seem to care. I also knew about Mich ave from about the early 90's on and then the triangle and then ypsi. Best one I ever scored was a party girl hitch hiking in Northville. I gave her a ride in my work van got digits and then saw her the next day. Kim she had a genuine blond pussy and lived in Northville in a condo.
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
I do kinda like things better thee days with the strips clubs being brothels and the era of craigslist and BP have made the choices infinite. With todays technology you can travel across the country and know the low down where ever you go.
-
04-07-13 18:03 #5804Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-07-13 17:50 #5803Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-07-13 17:28 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 261Perfect 10 BSW on the Are?
I hit the Are this afternoon for a little recon, and / or some possible fun.
Saw Fatima. I always see Fatima. It's hard to believe any monger who cruises this area and claims they don't see her. I see her, quite literally, every time I'm in the area. Either I'm just a lucky monger, or the term 'Unicorn' just doesn't apply anymore. I felt really bad passing her up again, but I do this in hopes of finding different prospects.
And today I saw one! A tall BSW with a dangerously cute face. I've seen her before but only from a distance. She was always dressed in a brown overcoat of some sort. I saw her up close for the first time today walking towards the BP on SF. I passed her once. We locked eyes. Her eyes followed me as I passed her. My chin fell into my lap. MY GOD she was f*cking cute!
She had creamy chocolate skin, big pretty eyes, and streaks of red in her hair. She looked like a stripper out of her natural habitat. She got scooped by another monger at the BP because I was slow and dumbfounded, and he was slick and quick.
Did a little R of TFF, and she doesn't exactly fit Strawberry's description. This girl was tall and looked young and tender. I've read that Strawberry is small and in her 40s. Still, was it a Strawberry I saw, or not? If not, I'll eventually find her again myself.
Nobody gives me the bedroom eyes and gets away without me taking them to a bedroom. I say again, GOD she was cute!
-
04-07-13 16:57 #5801Senior Member

Posts: 58Red
I had a lot of fun back in the day in the corridor and Jumbo's. Tiffany, Irina and Michelle were my favorites. Michelle was also known as Red. Tall thin black girl with long red hair. Usually back in a pony tail. Is that the girl you are referring too? Her legal name was Lanei and I did her for years. Would appreciate any other info you have on her.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
04-07-13 16:03 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 247Shannon on Fort
I cruised the R, the ave, and Fort this morning and afternoon. I didn't see anything on the R, only a couple that I didn't know on the Ave. They didn't really interest me, so I went down to Fort. Made a couple of circles and saw a spinner type with blonde / orange hair. Came back around and saw it was Shannon. She had dyed her hair blonde almost to orange, and for the next few days at least will have pink streaks in it. She said the pink will eventually come out with shampooing it enough. Got half and half, with BBBJ with dt, mish, k9, and bbjcim finish. She isn't vocal at all, but to me she is like Sandra from the R. A good non bs, non drama provider. She doesn't rush, doesn't complain. We do the deed, and have decent conversation. It kind of stands out after being with a few high maintenance girls.
Stay safe out there
-
04-07-13 15:30 #5799Regular Member

Posts: 1Searching
I am new to this site, I live in China and we have our own sites there sex141. Com, where are the wg's and what time is a good time to head out and catch up to them. I have been searching the site and keep seeing the Ave, where is the Ave can someone help?
-
04-07-13 15:16 #5798Senior Member

Posts: 273Back down memory Lane.
God it was beautiful, back in my early monger days I used to cruise cass religiously, and usally within a hour I was either getting a BJ in car or at the no-tell getting full service and not even worry about LEO ruining the fun! Now since the casinos were built, its a ghost town there. (due to the fact that you can't have prostitution anywhere near them, doesn't explain vegas and atlantic city tho) Woodward was more trickier but still had a good time. Now its trolls and ts walkers!
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
Back to the here and now, I did a quick recon of the R and saw a few potentials and no leo (all downtown watching the tigers beat the pinstripe nazi's aka the yankees) did see gina back out healed up and tammy at her normal spot giving me the come fuck me silly look. No fatima tho, hope Uncle leo didn't send her away to camp!
Stay safe and go blue!











Reply With Quote





