Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6884
-
04-06-13 07:49 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 5563I thought I read somewhere, in a past post, that the tip was left in the open on a table.
My mistake! I thought it was $60 to the house & $60 tip. I also thought, to make things clear to everyone concerned, Mamasan got hers up front and in order for the masseuse to know what's being requested, hers was placed on a table separate from the house fee. If I put $160 in mamsan's hand, is she going to assume that I paying $160 for normal service? If I put $160 in the providers hand is she going to assume that I am a very generous tipper?
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
At some point mamassn or someone has to tell me a fee for services – the massage. I understand that no one is going to mention or ask for monies for a sexual act. I assumed that by placing the tip on the table I'd be indicating extras beyond the table shower and massage were expecting.
Normally I am a pretty good negotiator. That is, until it comes to negotiating with someone in a foreign language. My understanding is that most of these girls speak broken English. I thought that was the whole point of placing the tip in plain view. A $100 tip should speak for itself.
CookyJar
-
04-06-13 00:03 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 465You usually don't give the mamasan any money, once you enter the room and your girl comes in, you give the money to her. Not 120 though. 160 for FS. If you want a HJ for 120 you'll have to negotiate that with her but I suggest you just leave 160 and get the FS so theres no talk of bargaining and dealings because 160 speaks for itself at an AMP. You will be taken to a shower room to get your table shower then back to the room for a so called massage or back rub then the fun begins. Unless your strapped for cash I suggest going for the whole rodeo!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-13 00:00 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 142A clarification:
When I referred to the mamasan at the one establishment, it was one that I had frequented for several months, and the services on that lone occasion were provided by the mamasan, and not one of the girls. Sorry about that! When the establishments in Willow Grove (next to the barber shop and pool hall) , and Jenkintown (Sunshine?) , were in operation, the only two standards of service were the house fee, followed by either an H. E, or F. S. (both at standard fees). No extras whatsoever where available.
I've not had the experience of "variably-timed sessions, however, I can picture some providers opting for that variety to maximize their profits.
On my next trip south of Spring Garden, I'll have to try FC; from what everyone says, it seems like my kind of place.
-
04-05-13 23:54 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 299Not a good plan
Have $160 pre-counted.
IF mama asks for $60, give it to her.
Put $100 on the table if you gave mama $60, $160 you didn't give mama $60.
Remember this is $160 for about an hour.
Whatever happens, happens. No chit-chat about what the $ is for.
-
04-05-13 23:09 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: How it works.
Even I’m not that stupid.
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
I plan to make the leap sometime later in the month. Here's my plan. I go in, looking as much as a regular guy and not a cop as possible. If I get the go ahead from mamasan, I will give her $60 bucks. Once I am in the room with the girl, and provided everything seems okay, I will place a $60 tip on the table. Am I good so far? Does this sound like a good plan.
Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey
[View Original Post]
Whatever happens; happens. If I leave with a smile, I am golden. If I leave with just a nice massage – it's back to the avenue and what I know best. No harm, no foul. It's just me experimenting with something different, something a little out of my comfort zone.
All be it a $120 experiment, it's still just an adventure taken.
CookyJar
-
04-05-13 21:48 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 299Sam Katz
Where else is the "strip"?
-
04-05-13 21:43 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 465What I meant by set in stone is just some type of deal. It could be a deal for 50 bucks or 160 or 200 don't matter but some type of agreement. Mamasan can't even negotiate because they don't even care how much you tip or if you get a HJ or CBJ or BBBJ they just want that house fee and get you out in time for the next customer. I 100% with you Spazen on the 2 cups thing, it's always good to discuss that prior to anything. The 3 different rates were on Ludlow right?
PhillyDwag, I'm just talking about the INITIAL BUST the AMP raid, what can be proved in court and who gets charged with what I don't know, either way shut down AMP for us mongers. It's ok just head over to another one of Phillys other AMPs in the meantime until that place opens up again under new management, we've all seen this happen. Leo knows all, they look the other way usually with AMPs, theres usually some sort of complaint from the general public in the area or the neighboring establishments to call for a bust. Lets just hope this never happens to the good AMPs, and keep happening to the Buttonwoods and AdamsApples (pretty gay name for an AMP)
Bert, if Bellas so so right now for you, try FC, let us know how Sugi and Bonnie are. FC have always been pretty consistent but don't know about as of late.
-
04-05-13 17:07 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 299Tonsil Hockey
1:2 cups sometimes needs to be negotiated ahead of time. It may or may not cost you extra.
2: As for the set in stone. One place on the strip actually had three rates: 1) 30 min; 2) 45 min and 3) 1 hr. Something like $140, $150 and $160.
Very annoying.
-
04-05-13 16:34 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 2243No Free Lunch
Even under the "rub only" circumstance, one should offer up a tip of say $20 for a decent job. But if one isn't interested in extras, why not visit the legit licensed massage places?
Originally Posted by Basketball
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-13 14:42 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 142The one thing that I found to be a "constant" in AMP's was the fact that the house fees, and tip fees were always set in stone. Over the years, I had made several attempts to negotiate "extras", and with very generous offers. The lone exception to the rule was a particular mamasan at an establishment that was near 13th and Locust, who was more than accommodating. The results were predictable, and almost "factory-like" in the rest. That has it's pluses, as you are fairly certain of the level of service.
-
04-05-13 13:58 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 310How it works.
try it. walk into any amp in the city where they don't know you. directly ask how much for a bj? or do i get sex for this much money? the manager / mama's non-answer is going to drive you crazy. the managers are only renting the room for the hour. what ever happens between you and the lady in the room is technically between the 2 of you. there is no way to prove in court as long as the manager doesn't say something that she isn't supposed to.
Originally Posted by sam katz
[View Original Post]
i was told this by an old manager friend i knew 10 years ago. she was really cool with me. i complained that i went to an amp out of state and directly ask, if it was fs or hr. i was shown the door and asked not to come back because that didn't happen at this place. i tried to tell her is was cool and i had been to many places in philly. again i was asked to leave. i was really confused. of course i had a short hair cut and was clean cut.
my manager friend laughed at me and then she explained how it works. i explained to her that it isn't how the american girls do it. i told her, they even advertise their exact services and prices on their web pages. she said that is fine for them because they usually are travelling and renting hotel rooms out. an amp is in a fixed spot. get booted from a hotel room it is no big deal. get booted from a leased property it is much different.
she said if uncle leo came storming in to investigate a complaint it is important for the guys not to open their mouths and confess anything. there is no way to prove what was happening as long as no one talks. if you smoked a medical cigarette 10 minutes ago and if uncle leo asked you if you did, would you answer yes?
the manager only wants to be "on the record" for the house fee and renting the room and shower room out. all other things happened between the customer and the lady in the room. so if you're asking specific questions at an amp, as if you're attempting to get "self incriminating" answers recorded on tape, you're going to get frustrated. they understand you're most likely just some horny dude but they have to be careful.
think of the manager as the front desk at a hotel they can't be held responsible for what happens in the room by 2 consenting adults. again up in the room with the girl, if you are a new customer and you start asking too many questions about how much for this or that. you're going to get frustrated with the lack of answers. of if you complain to the manager about a specific girl didn't do something what kind of answer do you expect to get?
once you're an established customer there is a rumor that things might be a little different.
you'll see whenever there is a bust they usually get closed on some kind of license or inspection issue. or only a specific lady is charged.
again our uncle leo is smart and i am not giving away some secret he doesn't know about. i am posting this to try to explain why amp managers can be really frustrating to get a straight answer out of.
of course i can only testify that i have only even had a nice relaxing rub down whenever i have been in the room with the lady and nothing that would be considered illegal has ever even been hinted at.
the big thing to remember is, you're in the country were you're always innocent until proven guilty and you're not required to incriminate yourself. uncle leo can act like a bully and he can be really scary. he can also lie to your face and make false promises. too often you have him say "just confess and you'll be home in 30 mins". confess and you're getting cuffed and about to be put in a cage.
i have the highest respect for uncle leo's most difficult job but remember you have legal rights that have been paid for in blood don't give them away. i also find it absurd to that something is illegal only if money is exchanged but is perfectly fine to give it away for free.
i am not a lawyer and you should do your own research.
-
04-05-13 10:49 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 299I used probably confusing numbers.
You pay $160: $100 girl + $60 House; $100 / hr girl.
You pay $120; $ 60 girl + $60 house; $60 / hr girl.
How much would you rather make for 1 hour of "work"?
-
04-05-13 06:37 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 143.60 goes to the house, not the girl. No tip means the girl works for free. Not going to fly well.
Originally Posted by Spazen
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-13 06:32 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 67Bella
Bert, Kelly is no longer there, only Angelina and Rachel, take your pick![/QUOTE]That sucks. Is she still in philly or just mia. I dig a little variety. I hope they don't play themselves.
And leave her pics up like she's still there. Must not have been an earner, to get traded. Lmao
-
04-05-13 06:28 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 67All well
I had that happen once, years ago. She asked for house seperate? Gave house and got ts and rub never asked to flip or tip. Hr long massage and rolled. I was cool with it I wasn't feeling the chick anyway.
Originally Posted by Spazen
[View Original Post]
No tip = they'd probly remember you if you came back soon enough and then you'd get crappy service.









Reply With Quote






