Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #3065

    Periods

    A great bunch of posts yesterday and today. Very useful.

    Re the period thing. I agree she should let you know in advance. My experience is, a female in the FC usually offers a solution without being asked.

  2. #3064

    P4P or Allowance

    Mr. Fredmore,

    If you are paying an allowance and you have a set number a visits per month. Then I don't see what the big deal is moving the dates around her period. If it is P4P then I would go off. Why? Because she has a duty to disclose to you that there would be no sex due to her period. But even worse is that she did not offer to jack you, suck you or spread her ass for you. It would be a sad world if only the pussy was available for us to get off.

    Now I have had women start their periods in all sorts of situations and relationships. There are only two types of women: those who will get you off during their periods and those that won't.

    We are paying these girls to fuck! Belay that! I don't know what the rest of you mother fuckers are doing (LOL). I am paying MY girls to fuck! If they are not fucking me then I am not paying them. And in case you think I only take a harsh attitude with women. I take the same attitude with civi women in my life also. I tell them that they can be absolutely certain that if they are not fucking me then someone else is. I am not a Priest. Celibacy is not a option until I can no longer get it up!

  3. #3063

    Brighter note

    My Current Former Most Recent ATF HCB (CFMRHCB) has come back and is wanting a weekly gig. So I will pencil her in for next week.

    My Sexting fail of last month has started writing again and is talking like she wants to meet. Her multiple R Rated pics were un*be*

    Lievably hot!

    The only downside here is a lack of funds to pursue this many SBs, so I will have to figure out how to generate more secret funds.

  4. #3062

    Moore mixup

    Well, I'm a little embarrassed to put this out there, but I need to get the guy perspective on this latest occurrence.

    I met last PM with my MRATF (Most Recent All Time Fav) I think a new acronym is in order. This was our 4th. The previous 3 were superb with a nice FC closure to a nice laid back night of snuggling. Last night we had a great warmup dinner and snuggle, but when we got in bed she said she was on her period and was not into sex at that time of the month. I of course said that it is the perfect time because pregnancy is not going to happen with a bareback shot in the bread basket. No Dice. I was steamed! What the F*k do they think we are paying them for? If I decided that I don't do allowances on one week of the month I don't think the reaction would be good. I know what you soldiers will say up front not being Emotionally into this SB like I am. But * this is what I decided to do for now. I bit my tongue last night and got up and took a cold shower (poor me) In the AM I told her I was disappointed that we will have to go 2 weeks without sex and she said that we will make up for it next week. How do you make up for a missed opportunity? Is she going to fuck me harder? Faster? Slower? I also said that I will keep up with her cycle and not schedule an appt with her when she is on. I did not get firm or lecture about the responsibilities of a SD / SB I pay the Sugar, she upholds her end of the bargain period (or no period ). I have a wife who does that kind of shit. I don't want a SB doing it also. She told me to be good this weekend, but I am horny as hell and will attempt to locate another SB to satisfy me.

    I guess the question in all this rant is How would you guys approach your baby who you care a lot for? (she is not a garden tool personality) Would you have a sit down come to Jesus discussion? Or let it slide until it happens again? Remember, I am not going to see her on her period which penalizes her 1 week / month thereby reducing her monthly take. I'm also of the mind that she should "make it up to me " by seeing me twice next week, once for free. I will mention that to her and see what she says.

  5. #3061

    As the Tigga Bounces

    #MsSuccessful: I have seen her twice in 4 weeks. After this last time (Wed) , she "woke up" and realized that times were getting infrequent. She is ready to get at it twice a week now.

    #MsLatinaNympho: Met her via AM. We exchanged texts, asked very few questions. Met the same day we text for the first time. She is thick with a nice big booty. Not the fat type, the phat type. 100% Latina, with heavy accent. On the way to the lunch meet-and-greet (Thurs) she asked if lunch was all we were going to do. I said I don't promise anything until after we meet. We had lunch and she gave me that look and asked me to get a room. By this time, I was ready. So after lunch, we left and went straight to a hotel. The sex was very good, she even said a number of things in Spanish."who the hell is Papi. LOL". Since this was another AM find. I paid for lunch and hotel. Nothing else. She asked me later when can she get some more. She wants as much as I can give. Next date is planned for Sunday.

    #MsOxyMoron: We are meeting tomorrow (Fri). We have an agreement $$$$ per month. Once a week for 2 to 4 hours each visit. She did not get the new apartment yet. After a few months of this, we'll see if the consistent sugar moves her along faster.

    #Young-and-Beautiful: I've not had a chance to see her again. She is in Nando 1 category. So I'm keeping my distance.

    #MsMature Nurse: Met on AM, first date was dinner and hotel. The sex was good, I've just been to spoiled by these young hard bodies. She had nice breasts and was pretty good in bed. I expect to see her once a month. I paid for room and gas.

    #MsHotBody from CL: We have met twice. The second meeting was "ok". It was laid back. I got some kisses and great flirtatious feels and body rubbing. But alas, it was all in public. Since we have kept our clothes on, the sugar has been very limited. She's been a little flaky lately and I'm not about to invest in Arizona Waterfront Property.

    -

    AM.

    -

    3 More POTs from AM. 1 in South NJ. 1 in Delaware and 1 in Baltimore. All are Caucasian, middle-aged. 5'6-5'8 with very well proportioned bodys. One had some great boobs, her private pic showed one all out for me to see....

    I'll try not to stay away for so long.

    BigTigg

  6. #3060

    Checking In

    I cannot believe how fast time flies.

    I was trying to read back and comment on a few things, but man I was over 15 pages back. Too too much. So I'll hit on a few things.

    Revvo: Welcome back!

    #Feelings: Yes they can get kinda intense, but it's always good to never lose sight of what you are really there for and live with limitations and boundaries.

    #BareBack: Most I've been with were not ok with it. However I must admit to having a few like a good bareback ride. Lately I've run across more that will. It spans all ages. I'm a big fan of STD tests. It really depends on how tight my pseudo is.

    #Money: Money and quality do not go hand in hand. I do feel that sometimes it's may be worth the investment to give a little beforehand. But you got to have a good feel and know when to cut your losses.

    #Pics: I only ask for a full body one and maybe one or two face pics. From there I move on. I never send pics of the TiggaStick until after they have done the TiggaBounce. My unfortunate experience has been that many that send the erotic photos do not end up making it to the FC.

    #Identification: If she asks for it, I'm out. I don't use fake IDs. I pay cash or have my own GreenDot. I use Hotwire. I have a batphone and for the most part keep my info to myself.

  7. #3059

    Location Check Results:

    Mr. Strict: I-95 corridor, NOVA to Richmond, west to C'ville.

    Fred Moore: Washington, DC with Charlotte, NC to Bethesda, MD and points in betweem.

    BigTigg: VA, MD, DC, PA, DE (Travel SBs from: Cali, Atlanta, Buffalo, Alabama)

    CantWinLosin: Richmond VA.

    AliasSM: Baltimore and North.

    Hernando:Richmond, Va to Washington, DC.

    DantaKarma: Northern VA, DC, Southern MD.

    HighCotton: Richmond VA.

    HappyHunter44: Charlottesville, VA

    GuyWoodson: Centreville VA.

    SubCmdr. DC, MD, VA Cali (San Diego & Oceanside) and Las Vegas.

    HollywoodGuy: Hollywood CA.

    Wnde8: Los Angeles CA.

    Bondo500: Central Ohio

    TreasureHunter: Los Angeles, CA.

    LoriTruck: NC, SC, GA.

    Magic Rat: NC, SC.

    Kyowa: far-western-Kentucky.

    KY Man629: Central Kentucky to Southern Ohio and Southern Indiana.

    ATLDrummer: Atlanta.

    Joesouncool:GA / TN.

    Donwhite: Nashville TN.

    PatsFan1: So. NH and No. Mass.

    F. Scott: Chicago and surrounding suburbs, OTR (Asheville, NC, and New Orleans)

    Golfcart: Indiana.

    West Central: Wabash Valley IN / IL, TX, MA, Oz.

    Smokarz_XO: CT.

    FotoGuy1970: Michigan

  8. #3058
    I had one SB sent me a professional taken erotic photos. Turned out she was in the adult business. After agreed with $$, she basically just BJ. When I asked for more, she said,"that would need more than $$". Of course, no repeat.

    (That was among my first SBs, now got trained by Cmdr. Chance of this happening is diminished)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbl0068  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to see if anyone would share their experience with me about girls who send erotic photos even before a meet and greet. I have read the forum and would still appreciate any further insights some of you might have.

    Thanks

  9. #3057

    First spoonfull of sugar

    So, I a couple of months ago I started looking into the SB thing, read this forum and posted that I was going to take the plunge. Thought it was time for an update. I travel a lot for work and have been far from home for work for the last 3 months. I'll be heading home in a few more weeks for the summer, so I decided on a two-pronged attack. My first strategy was aimed at the area I am working in. I wanted to try and secure a short term SB here, to keep me warm through the cold winter before I return to the desert. I sent out 10-12 emails, trying to emulate F Scott's approach to out of town SB's. I felt a little time pressure, so perhaps I was too direct, as I got no response from most. Then, the situation got brighter. In a previous post I remarked about a response I had gotten from a woman who was kind of appalled to find herself on a SB site, supposedly by accident. I thought my chances were nil, but I persevered. We emailed, then texted, and finally agreed to meet in the middle (she was two hours away) for dinner drinks. At the last minute, she asked if I could drive all the way to her. I responded that I would be happy to, but it would have to bean early night, as I had to get back and be at work early. She texted back that as long as I wasn't a serial killer, I could crash at her place if needed. Victory! We met at the restaurant and she exceeded my expectations. After dinner she asked if I had to get back or if I would like to stop at her place for a drink. I felt it would be un-chivalrous of me to decline, so off to her place we went. I will remember the night that followed for a long time. After her earlier comments about the SB / SD thing I did not offer sugar, and she never mentioned it. We continued to talk and text for a couple of weeks, and met in the middle for dinner once. Most of our conversation actually revolved around the potential for a more conventional relationship, but we never could make our schedules work out. Finally, having failed to close the deal again, it was time to go. Great memory, CPO $0 (in Sub Cmdr terms) , but a one hit wonder.

    Being a man who likes to have a long term plan, I also started sewing seeds back in PHX for my return home. I will be back there in few weeks, and it looks promising. I have POT 1, AA hardbody that I have been conversing with the longest, I think is 80% in the bag. POT 2: she's a 19 yo easy 9. 0. She's the one I want the most, says she's new to this but I fear may have GPS. But her pictures speak to me. I will put the most effort. And $. Into this as long as I think she's viable. POT 3 is a 22 YO single mom. Also new, seems timid. Very cute, wants to go slow, which I'm fine with (since I'm not even there yet) as long as go slow is not code for "pay me not to F*K you". I have 2-3 others that are new responses to emails. I will report again after I am home and working hard on these opportunities!

    The possibilities are amazing, wish I had started on this much sooner.

  10. #3056
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple of thoughts on this one.

    I have had many girls send me erotic photos some down right X rated. BDSM photos etc. I love them of course but do not think for a minute because they have sent you these photos you are going to get the pussy. Look at it like another step towards the pussy. In fact it can be a good tool to get them to comply with you. And that does help with a trip to the FC. But surely no guarantee.

    Another thought. It has been my experience and noticed many on the forum who gone through elaborate sexually charged text and email exchanges with POTs on here just to be frustrated or rejected. Lots of naughty pictures and explicit texting can actually be overdone and lead to rejection by the POT. For some reason it will give her cold feet or satisfy what she needs without having to go through with the act.

    Texting should be to briefly get to know each other and to set the date. Telling her to send you photos should be just to get her to get used to complying with you. This will lead to Bette sucess. Let me know how this works for you.

    By the way not seeing a lot of reports out there. Keep me coming guys.

    Be careful out there,

    Revvo
    Due to the large demand from most guys asking girls for pics. I NEVER ask for them, as long as I see one face pic and one full body pic. It's sort of a reverse psychology thing. Makes me look less demanding upfront. All I know is it works for me

  11. #3055

    A Recent Pic Exchange Experience.

    Hi guys! Back in the posting saddle again. For those of you that don't recognize me, and wish to know more about me, take a look at some of my past posts to read my SB story. A few weeks ago I made a connection off SA. She was a fairly hot 32 yo blonde. We made a date for a M&G at a public location. The night before we started texting. After some get-to-know-you type texts it started getting sexual. What position do you like turned into photos, turned into video from each other masturbating. We made arrangements to skip the public meet and see each other in private the next day. We text in the morning to confirm time. Then nothing. Meet time came and went. No response. I sent her a couple questioning texts afterward with no response. A sad ending, right? WRONG! A few days later she texts admitting to getting cold feet. Never done this before. Etc. We set another date. She shows for this one. 30 seconds after walking through my door she's devouring me. Full on lip lock, legs wrapping around me, the type of hugging and groping like she's trying to get inside your entire body. What followed was 90 minutes of the most intense, mind blowing sex I've had in years. Unfortunately after that she dropped off the radar again. Just sayin' sometimes the early pic thing works out.

    Glad to be back,

    Drummer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbl0068  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to see if anyone would share their experience with me about girls who send erotic photos even before a meet and greet. I have read the forum and would still appreciate any further insights some of you might have.

    Thanks

  12. #3054

    Sexting

    My experience has been totally negative with any girls who have wanted to engage in dirty talk or exchange of salacious pics. I totally agree with Revvo that they somehow get their jollies by being naughty but never have to end up doing the deed. I think some of them think they can score some money just for the thrill of seeing their naked tits.

    I will never do it again. I will save my special stuff for the FC. And girls never want to see our junk-ever LOL. I have had 3 definite hot and heavy sexting sessions that ended up badly (no M&G) athave sent naked pics and did not M&G either.

    Going to see my HCB current ATF tonight. I am some kind of excited!

  13. #3053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    UpDate Time Shoots and Scores

    Well like I said in a previous post. I seem to be having much better luck in SD4Me, than SA. The girls seem a little more real. Less GPS, less sense of entitlement, and less scammers. But they are still there. But things are really looking up.

    REVVOATFSB, This is a real winner here guys. Top quality and I mean top. 9 Head 8 body 10 personality and attitude. She is a 38Yo MILF, white, sparkling blue eyes and skin soft as silk, and an ass you could serve a beer on. Oh and she looks about 30. We hit it off immediately (sorry sub). Attraction is very important to me. So is chemistry. We met we talked we went on three normal dates and then sealed the deal. She looks like a soccer mom a hot one. Then she talks about all of the crazy sex things she wants to do. Can you say heaven. Has a real job. And just wants a married guy to have fun with. Not share her life with. Wow what an ideal situation. In addition she is very kinky and loves to experiment. Man that first fuck was pure heaven. She had not had sex with a man in four years. She kept telling me this the whole time. She told me on the night we were to have sex she masturbated before I picked her up. And she still exploded all over my dick. This was one juicy pussy. Lots of fun things ahead with this one. Some scheduling issues. But she is very willing to accommodate my schedule. I put her on retainer. (sub thanks for the advice on that also, you are the man) She may be all that I need.

    I have had many many POTs many many flakes, and a few freaks. I even have a couple on the line that could turn into good bootycall babies. But there was quite a bit of frustration on this front, but I soldiered on and kept at it. And then like an angel from heaven my main POT below fell in my lap.

    REVVOPOT1, Boys I am telling you this is what everyone man is looking for here. First she is Asian and loves sex. Not a GPS, sweet as can be and really fun. 26YO, firm body, possibly the best ass I have ever touched. Small and petitie. A real part time model. She showed me her stuff. 9 Head. 9 body, and 9. 5 personality. She is a real professional with a real job. Educated. She graduated from one of the top schools in the country for her field. She travels also but lives in my area half the time. Very convenient when you don't want to be on top of each other all of the time. Have not closed the deal yet. She is ready to go to the FC tomorrow. Kissed her and it was like kissing an angel, soft lips putty in my hands. She is very submissive and is just waiting for me to mold her. And molding I will do. When I get done with her she going to look like a pretzel.

    I have paid a dear price to get to this point. I apreciate all the help I have gotten on this forum. Especially to Sub Commander, and Hollywood, and MajicRat. Without these guys I would probably have quit and returned to my live of quite desperation. Listen to what they say. They know their shit.

    Be careful out there,

    Revvo

  14. #3052

    Text and Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    I think if the pix are hi-quality and looked posed, you are either communicating with a pro or nobody will show up at the meet. If the pix are homemade, taken in the mirror, or body shots from odd angles, it's likely you are dealing with a non-pro. Still, there are non-pros who just like to tease. One sb sent me a crotch shot 3 months before she agreed to enter the FC. I mistrust explicit texting from a girl you've just met as I think it's likely to be a fake or a nutcase or a pro. Just my opinion, I'm interested in others.
    Mr. Lit,

    I'm batting about. 500 in that arena when it comes to explicit texts and photos. I'm a DOM so I like telling POTs to send me specific types of pictures to test compliance. But, I have found no direct relationship positive or negative related to success in or getting to the FC.

  15. #3051

    Pix

    I think if the pix are hi-quality and looked posed, you are either communicating with a pro or nobody will show up at the meet. If the pix are homemade, taken in the mirror, or body shots from odd angles, it's likely you are dealing with a non-pro. Still, there are non-pros who just like to tease. One sb sent me a crotch shot 3 months before she agreed to enter the FC. I mistrust explicit texting from a girl you've just met as I think it's likely to be a fake or a nutcase or a pro. Just my opinion, I'm interested in others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape