Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 459 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1450

    Same shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout #2  [View Original Post]
    I went to Bella on Saturday afternoon. I did not recognize the mamasan (it was not Lilly). I told the mamasan the last time I was there I was rushed, and she just looked at me. So I told her,"I do not want to be rushed this time" and she replied,"talk to the girl". I did not like her attitude, she would not offer a lineup and there are simply too many other options in the area for me; hence, I told her forget it and left.

    I called FC and they told me a lineup would be reay for me. I arrived 15 minutes later and was told that no lineup was available now? Anyhow, the mamasan promised that the girl would take good care of me and NOT rush-she was right. Monica says she is 32, but is probably closer to 45. She is Korean and not very attractive, relatively speaking. She gave me a decent table shower, fully clothed in her dress. She proceeded to give me one of the best massages I've ever gotten from a Philly AMP. Probably lasted a full 15-20 minutes. After the massage she finally stripped. She has a belly (some rolls) , real tits but on the saggy side, she has the body of a 40+ year old, but gave great service and was happy to switch to any position. I was disappointed that I didn't get a young hottie with bolt-ons, but did like the fact that I was given great service. Hopefully one of these AMPs will step up their game, they're all starting to provide the same mediocre service.

    KT2
    Yeah same attitude when I called fer Ari. Keep telling me about Rachel. I'm thinking in my head (***** am I asking about Rachel). It wasn't Lily cause her English is decent.

  2. #1449

    They aren't chained to the beds.

    Quote Originally Posted by BertIsTheName  [View Original Post]
    Actually got out of work early, and found s great parking spot.

    Called and asked for Ari. Asked who I had last time said Kelly (bluff I was never there).

    Anyhow she keep pursuing me see Rachel and I said I havd time I could wait for Ari, she couldn't or wouldn't tell me if she was busy or just not there. Kept saying Rachel this and that. Finally I just said thank you and hung up.

    See that shit pisses me off cause I called 1820 for Mickey who they still say she's there and when you get there they say she's either out or busy. That's clearly a bluff Mickey isn't at 1820 but they keep posting she is.

    If you look at BP / NYC the AMPs post real shit and keep it real.
    Wow, You should of taken up on the offer for Rachel. She is great, has a smoking hot body and is professional. I must say so far it seems like Bella's pictures are real or so close you can't tell the difference. Ari is great but Rachel is just as good.

    You got to understand they aren't chained to the beds just waiting for the next guy to show up. Ari could have stepped out o she could of had a few appointments lined up? Who knows why Ari was available at that exact moment? Not sure they owe you (a stranger on the phone) an exact explanation as to why that was. Lilly isn't someone who usually jerks around with her customers. She isn't perfect and I have had scheduled appointments get messed up sometimes but the cable company is much worse.

    But if you had good time with the pudgy 40+ year old at the other place good for you it is your time and money. Not all AMPs are the same. I have been a customer's of Lilly's for years and she does her best to try meet my expectations. She knows the kind of girl I like and she as out right told me that she doesn't have that kind of girl working today but to call back next week. I understand the frustration of wanting to see a particular girl and getting caught in the bait and switch ploy.

  3. #1448

    Bella and FC updates

    I went to Bella on Saturday afternoon. I did not recognize the mamasan (it was not Lilly). I told the mamasan the last time I was there I was rushed, and she just looked at me. So I told her,"I do not want to be rushed this time" and she replied,"talk to the girl". I did not like her attitude, she would not offer a lineup and there are simply too many other options in the area for me; hence, I told her forget it and left.

    I called FC and they told me a lineup would be reay for me. I arrived 15 minutes later and was told that no lineup was available now? Anyhow, the mamasan promised that the girl would take good care of me and NOT rush-she was right. Monica says she is 32, but is probably closer to 45. She is Korean and not very attractive, relatively speaking. She gave me a decent table shower, fully clothed in her dress. She proceeded to give me one of the best massages I've ever gotten from a Philly AMP. Probably lasted a full 15-20 minutes. After the massage she finally stripped. She has a belly (some rolls) , real tits but on the saggy side, she has the body of a 40+ year old, but gave great service and was happy to switch to any position. I was disappointed that I didn't get a young hottie with bolt-ons, but did like the fact that I was given great service. Hopefully one of these AMPs will step up their game, they're all starting to provide the same mediocre service.

    KT2

  4. #1447
    Usually 200$? Who does this mouse think she is? I would be left utterly speechless if someone said that to me. Or actually I'd say an extra HJ would equal your 40$ tip to make it 200, trying to fool a monger is just wrong. Cambria, report this to her supervisor next time you visit!

  5. #1446

    Cambria

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria
    What really struck a nerve was she told me it's usually 200$, this might work on a newbie but not me.
    Tell mamasan. This happened before and no one apparently told mama. Mama wasn't pleased.

  6. #1445

    Happy 1

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHarmonic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with "Happy One" spa in Chinatown?
    Went there probly 6weeks ago. Nothing special .35 an older chick.

    I wasn't rushed ts was ok but wouldn't go back. Lack luster session.

    CBJ allmost put me to sleep. Clearly didn't likd her job. Maybe it was because I was there at 5am LOL.

  7. #1444
    My second session was so bad with Angelina that I didn't even post the story.

  8. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbleroses  [View Original Post]
    Second visit with Angelina at Bella is bad. The whole session is more rushed than first visit. Maybe I need to try other girls, I know Ari has very good service from other reports, how's Rachel?
    Same thing happened to me, see old post. Angelina is definitely not worth it. The difference in my 2 experiences with her is larger then you can imagine. What really struck a nerve was she told me it's usually 200$, this might work on a newbie but not me. Just good to look at in my opinion. Rachel is very good with a great attitude I've read about her in the old posts here on this board. Nobody has ever had anything bad to say about Rachel.

  9. #1442
    Anyone have any experience with "Happy One" spa in Chinatown?

  10. #1441

    Second visit Bella

    Second visit with Angelina at Bella is bad. The whole session is more rushed than first visit. Maybe I need to try other girls, I know Ari has very good service from other reports, how's Rachel?

  11. #1440

    Phony pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Bert, no such thing is Mickey, and at 813 Sansom st. I've seen different girl pictures with the name "Bali" under it, no such girl as Bali. If they are going to fool us they should atleast make it believable. I mean find some real asian girl poses then just blur out the face. All these ads that show the face are fake. Look at the Russian MP ads, if they really looked that hot I would pay 60 just for the massage I wouldn't care about the happy ending.
    Of course Sam I know they don't post pics. There usually 30 & over not hot young chicks.

    Bella seems to be only place keeping it real.

    Ads in NY are all blurred.

  12. #1439
    Bert, no such thing is Mickey, and at 813 Sansom st. I've seen different girl pictures with the name "Bali" under it, no such girl as Bali. If they are going to fool us they should atleast make it believable. I mean find some real asian girl poses then just blur out the face. All these ads that show the face are fake. Look at the Russian MP ads, if they really looked that hot I would pay 60 just for the massage I wouldn't care about the happy ending.

  13. #1438
    PhillyDwag, are you Mr Philly on the other board?

    From previous experiences, after 10PM was always pretty good for me too. I guess because a lot of the 9-5ers need to make it home by a reasonable time and have to get up real early the next day or have to not get home too late for the wife.

    Man I heard about 1442 the original CH, there were guys waiting on the stairs? LOL wild. Always heard about the legend, wish I could've tried it, what year was this establishment in business?

  14. #1437

    1041

    Actually got out of work early, and found s great parking spot.

    Called and asked for Ari. Asked who I had last time said Kelly (bluff I was never there).

    Anyhow she keep pursuing me see Rachel and I said I havd time I could wait for Ari, she couldn't or wouldn't tell me if she was busy or just not there. Kept saying Rachel this and that. Finally I just said thank you and hung up.

    See that shit pisses me off cause I called 1820 for Mickey who they still say she's there and when you get there they say she's either out or busy. That's clearly a bluff Mickey isn't at 1820 but they keep posting she is.

    If you look at BP / NYC the AMPs post real shit and keep it real.

  15. #1436

    Read all about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Annonex  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the Philadelphia area for the day, from the Dover, DE area, and I would a good AMP to go to. Any suggestions for a decent massage and FS?

    Thanks,

    Annonex
    There are about 96 pages here, read thru a few & take a shot & report back with your experience! Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape