Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 615 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615
Results 9,211 to 9,224 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #14

    Been Intersted

    I've been interested in this type of arrangement. Looking into SA now. Anyone had any success?

  2. #13

    Sugar bowl fishing

    Anybody else doing so in Cincy?

    Compare notes?

  3. #12
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Thanks

    Thanks ANCVZ. I also got the info from a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancvz  [View Original Post]
    Fairly certain he's referring to :

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/

  4. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBred  [View Original Post]
    Could you elaborate on SA? I haven't tried them. Could you post a link or send it to me in a PM?

    Thanks!
    Fairly certain he's referring to :

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/

  5. #10
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Could you say more about SA?

    Could you elaborate on SA? I haven't tried them. Could you post a link or send it to me in a PM?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperCincy  [View Original Post]
    I have experienced incredible fortune at SA. If you're looking for a consistent GFE and develop a more monogamous type relationship (at least as close as it gets in the business) , it's fantastic. A lot of them only see one person if you're fortunate enough to find what you're looking for. Worth the money, I assure you. Lots of college girls on there too looking for help. Sometimes you have to be really patient but that's what I prefer anyway.

  6. #9

    I recommend SA

    I have experienced incredible fortune at SA. If you're looking for a consistent GFE and develop a more monogamous type relationship (at least as close as it gets in the business) , it's fantastic. A lot of them only see one person if you're fortunate enough to find what you're looking for. Worth the money, I assure you. Lots of college girls on there too looking for help. Sometimes you have to be really patient but that's what I prefer anyway.

  7. #8

    Where.

    Most luck at sa or sd4m?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HotnCoolPk  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate a little? Did you use below site to find? It would be helpful for fellow mongers.
    I've finally met someone who's giving me a run for my Money.

    Ally (AKA Sinful Dreams).

    I'm never the type of guy who kisses and tells. Unless I'm alerting my fellow mongers to a dangerous situation, thief, or, an Uncle amongst us. But words can't really describe the dynamic that she and I have had for the last two days. To say that I never expected anyone like her is an understatement.

  9. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MisforMaster  [View Original Post]
    For the record. I think I've finally met my match.
    Can you elaborate a little? Did you use below site to find? It would be helpful for fellow mongers.

  10. #5
    For the record. I think I've finally met my match.

  11. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Http://www.sponsorforme.com/

    A friend of mine has had more than just a little bit of luck there
    Thanks. I was also looking for a similar site. Will definitely check it out!

  12. #3

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisforMaster  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a Sugarbaby. Craigslist is horrible. I could go into detail about the young woman that I met off of there who passed out in a bathroom with a heroin needle in her arm, but I'll save everyone the drama. And most of the sites that I've been on have a very limited selection of women who basically don't respond to emails.

    If there are other websites that I've missed (seeking arrangement, sugardaddies) , please let me know.

    I'm open for ideas. Feel free to PM me if its warranted.

    MM
    Http://www.sponsorforme.com/

    A friend of mine has had more than just a little bit of luck there

  13. #2
    Check out a site called sugar daddy for me.

  14. #1

    Sugarbabies?

    I'm looking for a Sugarbaby. Craigslist is horrible. I could go into detail about the young woman that I met off of there who passed out in a bathroom with a heroin needle in her arm, but I'll save everyone the drama. And most of the sites that I've been on have a very limited selection of women who basically don't respond to emails.

    If there are other websites that I've missed (seeking arrangement, sugardaddies), please let me know.

    I'm open for ideas. Feel free to PM me if its warranted.

    MM
    Last edited by MisforMaster; 02-18-13 at 22:25. Reason: Didn't put sites in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape