Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 12116
-
03-30-13 22:10 #2291Banned Member

Posts: 12383-30-13 run
Saw LSW Jadi again on L and Low St. Looking for a pickup. Time around 645pmish. Decided to pass and keep going and got a txt frm Jessica to come see her again. After last night's adventure I was like why NOT. So I did. She has a notel room. Stuck w / a BJ. Did my thing and left.
Went back down thru gf. Didn't see anything around 730ish.
Will be heading out. Later tonite again.
-
03-30-13 00:57 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 1434Let PM be your friend. If you have any questions about locations lots of Milwaukee seniors are willing to help a visiting senior thru pm's. That's what I do when I'm traveling.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 14:43 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 834Location, location, location
I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about releasing location info for LEO to see. But I think this needs to be thought out with the fact that out-of-town mongers like me cannot use the infor without at least an idea of where it is happening. I will be in Milwaukee tonight. The stories are good and I thank Milwaukee members for sharing. Don't be overly concerned with LEO. They know where it is happening. They still cannot be everywhere at once and SWs and mongers just need to exercise some reasonable caution and follow the rules as posted here on many occasions.
-
03-28-13 22:49 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 715Tracy
I found Tracy on Lincoln about 2 AM. We went back to my motel.
She got comfy early, wanted money up front but was OK with my offer of "Only after".
BBBJ was OK but every once in a while she would show just a little bit of teeth.
DATY was fun as she had went in and washed really well before we started. You know sometimes you wonder what they are doing in the bathroom before they come out. Well she came out naked and washed.
CFS was OK but the problem was mostly that I was worn out from my previous date. We worked on it for about 25 minutes when I called it quits. I was having fun but was not going to nut anytime soon and I didn't want her to start complaining. I gave her the full 40 for half and half even if I didn't reach lift off. She was happy and I dropped her off.
She had a new phone but it was dead battery. Well it was only new to her and the standard charger did not work. So I had her write down my monger phone number. She was going to call me in the morning so I would have it to share with you guys. Well she never called. Sorry guys you will have to find her on the street.
-
03-28-13 12:37 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 68Milwaukee visit
I happen to be in the area last Thursday night, drove down the north road, saw about three and make a turn and a B S W, rounded the street to meet me on a side road, did a Leo check, opted for BBBJ she ask. 4 went to. 25,
Did not catch a name, she performed well except caught with tissue, sometimes just not enough tissue in the world. I think her jacket will clean up ok. LOL.
About 25, little bigger girl huge tah tahs, I miss Milwaukee
Be safe
-
03-27-13 22:38 #2286Banned Member

Posts: 1238Amanda I end up seeing like 2x a month. As she likes to drive and come to my place. I've heard reports of her offerining FS for .4 but for me she never has. I've seen her a bunch of times and .4 get me a non-rushed BJ.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
As far as Paige goes. Well sir only way out is show her the $. Force her on your tool. Get it done. I held her there 2times back and once I was done I let her up and gave her the $ right away. Told me to drop her up the block. DOne. She can walk to wherever the hell she wants.
I'm not in bizz to make prof's happy. If I do that and I don't mean to sound low here but if a drug dealer took petty on every ho; he won't remain in bizz. Same implies to us. Just an analogy.
Stay safe and I know you horn balls love BBFS; don't get burnt.
-
03-27-13 10:45 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 171Paige
Got a call from her, phone gone, kicked out of her house south side, not sure if I will see again. The price is right but then. You need to choose. She does have a tight snatch. And thin. Now that I think of it she has the body of Amanda, the one that uses her teeth too much. Haven't seen Amanda in a long time. Thin tight, and also a dead lay.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 21:13 #2284Banned Member

Posts: 1238Paige update
Got a blocked no. Call frm Paige today. Said she could come to me as she has a person who can drive her over. LOL okay. In my head I'm thinking (you just want the drug money as you don't like to give BJ and your **** smells really bad). So I made up a good lie and told her no can't.
Did tell her few guys I gave her cell digit out to but she said her cell is temp. Out. AKA her drug addiction is getting bad and well she is now heading full speed to be a SW.
I don't want to stop her frm her deranged path do any of you? Well you good bunch of working girl monger men; how GOD in his infinite wisdom made us men to be.
HAVE FUN lake is melting = summer time = actually can see hookers body before you pick her up. YAHOOO! And yes will be here possibly till end of April or as far out as August.
-
03-26-13 15:51 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 322Jess
Saw Jess on her notel / 27. Quick deed but took direction well. Said it hurt when I went deep, so I did LOL but she was a good girl and didn't stop. Took direction well, accommodating to what I wanted, cheap, clean for street meat. Forgot to snap a pic. BBFS is on the menu if your into that. I'm not. So be careful.
Stay safe
-
03-26-13 10:57 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 2814Nice first post and happy to hear that you had a good experience also. I'm looking forward to seeing her pics and maybe even getting her contact info. I drive that area of 35th street from Highland and Vliet frequently, I guess I will have to start keeping my eyes open more.
Originally Posted by Jayi15
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 00:48 #2281Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie Luck
Newbie on my way home from a meeting on the North Side took 35th south stop at the gas station next to McDonalds. Meet Nikki 30's BW with a very nice body even firm chest as we both entered we took a short ride 2 blocks to her place right on 35th nice little apartment went into her room for a BBJCIM for. 35 Excellent work gag reflex poor couldn't really deep throat but tried kept it very wet even lick the twins. No digits or pics but next trip I will post pics and digits to those interested.
-
03-25-13 22:28 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 25Jasmine
Picked up a LSW heavyset with black hair blond hint in front the menu included BBBJ, FS for 50bucks she has a room for a total of 60 bucks and digits. Her name was Jasmine.
-
03-24-13 18:14 #2279Banned Member

Posts: 12383-24-13 AM run
Decided to go out only once today. Around 1130amish. And as I was going saw Dawn on high 20's and G. Picked her up and did the deed for .2. Came up only once the act was done.
Went thru L for hell of it. No leo and saw LSW Jadi. Decided to pass it up. Hehe tried to take a pix of her walking but did not capture it. I will post a few pix of Dawn later.
Well happy hunting,
D
-
03-23-13 20:50 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 515I agree.
I know what you mean. She will not stop calling, and I love head. So I am with you and done with her. She just lays there and wants you to do her. Kindoff boring.
Saw Diana walking on G. 12 th walking wearing a green coat. Was thinking of seeing her. Decided no.
Also SS Paige keeps calling me w / that no. Whats up w / you not having met her still. Get it done. I'm kinda done w / Paige whoever wants her digits drop a line. Only give her $ after the job is done else she will nag like a ho that she don't like to give head.[/QUOTE]
-
03-23-13 14:18 #2277Banned Member

Posts: 12383-23-13 AM run
LOL. Don't forget to wear your fav. pair of shades as well from Oaks to CostaDelMars 580gs naturally. Lookin cool pick up a prof. Always makes the pig upset. On that note did a 10AM run NOTHING.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
Took care of bizz and went back around 1130 and off G and 20s found Katie. I've reported about her before. And that she does not have a ph no. But walks the area.
Knew who I was. Sad. LOL. Now I really wish to go back to FL and everyone including you crazy bunch want to keep me here. LOLLL.
I wanted to take some pix but she did not waste time and just went to eating my tool. Only came up once the job was done. AAMAAAZINGGG!
Dropped her back off around gf and got picked up again after 10 steps. Get out there you hunters. Have a feeling today is going to be a great day to meet some shermotas.
D off to afternoon Siesta.
Also SS Paige keeps calling me w / that no. Whats up w / you not having met her still. Get it done. I'm kinda done w / Paige whoever wants her digits drop a line. Only give her $ after the job is done else she will nag like a ho that she don't like to give head.









Reply With Quote





