Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,656 to 47,670 of 61411
-
03-29-13 18:26 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 224Yep, this forum is now full of clowns
Totally agree with Cls here. I've been too soft-hearted and helped out quite a few folks here in the forum hook up with some real nice gals out there and some of these clowns would then go around and snitch or be totally disrepectful to the ladies. From now on I would stop posting info on new gals and only share intel through pm. Those of you who got my pm know what I am talking about.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 17:54 #13755Regular Member

Posts: 3Some help much appreciated
Hi, I just flew in to Baltimore and I'm only staying for the night, I was wondering if possible can someone share digits with me in pm so I can have some company. I never post so I apologize for the newbie status and I understand if you don't want to share, from what I read now I completely understand. I appreciate the help.
Be safe
-
03-29-13 17:53 #13754Regular Member

Posts: 10Unfortunate
Its unfortunate that there may be some jerks in here, senior or not. But that's no reason not to help newbies. You were all newbies once. It thought the purpose of this site is to share experiences and help each other pursue our hobby safely. So once again I refer to my "flamed" post in asking for some #'s. Anybody interested in helping? (BTW thanks you know who you are).
-
03-29-13 15:56 #13753Senior Member

Posts: 677Betwixt and Between
Go figure? We have brand spankin newbies asking to get hooked up and then apparently trusted seniors who abuse the ladies. Is it any wonder why good intel is hard to come by?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 15:54 #13752Senior Member

Posts: 312Zoey
Greetings gents, has anyone come across a girl named Zoey lately? I have known her for years, since she was living on eastside & working P. and Conkling. I encountered her by chance while working in Curtis Bay last summer. She gave me cell and address on Spruce st. But I have not been able to contact her and have lost track of her, does anybody have any info on what happened to her?
-
03-29-13 14:36 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 66Noobs
Have to agree with most thoughts regarding the beggars.
I don't ask for anything, haven't paid my dues but I can state that with all the data provided here, it's quite easy to recon and score. Minimal effort, really.
-
03-29-13 14:32 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 66Jo Jo on Harford
Grabbed her just below N Pwy at one o'clock. She took me to her house. Very quiet. Nobody else home. Got naked, very small tits, overall very nice. Got her number. She lives with another girl named Linda. Got naked, never asked for money. I donated 4. and got my money's worth.
We have a few things in common which will make for a fun round two. She let me spank her but not too hard. Pleasant girl. Definitely going back.
-
03-29-13 09:12 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 381Brown Hair, Thin Build maybe 5' 5" or somewhere in that range, Brown Eyes, Very Large Stud Piercing in her lower lip. Ass looked thin in her jeans.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 08:02 #13748Senior Member

Posts: 2419Disappointed
We've had this conversation before. Some of these guys can't let it be what it is and make it worse for everybody else. There's no excuse to abuse Jackii unless you're just a sociopath.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 05:44 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks CLS. I figured you already knew, you always seem to be up to speed on most things. And thanks for all your help in the past. Sorry to hear about the problem you ran into with Jackii. People always seem to mess things up for all of us. Be safe and take care.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 05:11 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 1790Jackii
I have always been generous with sharing numbers with qualified seniors, but I think that's over. I shared Jackii's with several people who I thought would be responsible with it, but I was apparently wrong. She called me yesterday to tell me about an experience she had. One of those "seniors" texted her several times around 3 AM the other morning, waking her up. She finally gave up and answered and agreed to meet him. They agreed on a cost and what was going to happen. When they got to Tim's he decided to only pay half up front, and wanted more than what they agreed on before he would give her they other half afterward.
I agree that with a girl you don't know that you find on the street that you never pay the whole amount up front. But this girl is known to many, has been recommended by many and is certainly not known as a rip-off girl. She is known as an easy-going girl who is a very good provider. In a case like this it's not necessary to withhold payment. Plus, when you agree on what she will provide you definitely shouldn't withhold payment and at the same time decide you want more than the two of you agreed but still for the same price.
Although she told me who it was I am considering the idea to just stop being so generous with anyone. This isn't the first time that a guy who got a number from me did something like this but it may be the last.
-
03-29-13 04:53 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 1790She has been away a while, and she was probably right about you being first. I talked to her yesterday. Not sure if she wants any of my pictures posted but I'll see.
Originally Posted by CEL123
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 01:39 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 2419Yes we need to see which jessica this one is.
Originally Posted by CEL123
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 00:15 #13743Regular Member

Posts: 7Seriously?
Gentleman,
I am a hobbyist out of the mid-west. I, like many others, look at the different "opportunities" all around the country. There are many good locations to find entertainment and Baltimore is certainly one of them and a place I plan on visiting very soon LOL. What is becoming very interesting for all of the WRONG reasons are these requests by "NOOBIES" for information. Look guys its as simple as this-if you are capable of driving down the interstate from a neighboring state, or from another region of the country, then you are certainly capable of looking at a map, hitting the spots where entertainment is known to be found, and finding it for YOURSELF. If not than you have no business being in the game. Period.
Take the time to prove your mettle. Otherwise you are making folks nervous. Thanks and Stay safe out there.
-
03-28-13 22:38 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 42This Jessica can be found on Wilkens at the loop. I was trying to find some old pics but can't find them.
Originally Posted by CEL123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





