Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13786

    Jo Jo on Harford

    Grabbed her just below N Pwy at one o'clock. She took me to her house. Very quiet. Nobody else home. Got naked, very small tits, overall very nice. Got her number. She lives with another girl named Linda. Got naked, never asked for money. I donated 4. and got my money's worth.

    We have a few things in common which will make for a fun round two. She let me spank her but not too hard. Pleasant girl. Definitely going back.

  2. #13785
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicEye  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, many of these girls use false names or each other's names, especially on first meeting. There IS a CeeCee; I believe she lives on Everett or Pascal in CB, but without a bit more of a description than small tits with big nipples, we really don't know who this girl is. If she's a bad date we'd all like to know who she is and avoid her. Help us out, brother!
    Brown Hair, Thin Build maybe 5' 5" or somewhere in that range, Brown Eyes, Very Large Stud Piercing in her lower lip. Ass looked thin in her jeans.

  3. #13784

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I have always been generous with sharing numbers with qualified seniors, but I think that's over. I shared Jackii's with several people who I thought would be responsible with it, but I was apparently wrong. She called me yesterday to tell me about an experience she had. One of those "seniors" texted her several times around 3 AM the other morning, waking her up. She finally gave up and answered and agreed to meet him. They agreed on a cost and what was going to happen. When they got to Tim's he decided to only pay half up front, and wanted more than what they agreed on before he would give her they other half afterward.

    I agree that with a girl you don't know that you find on the street that you never pay the whole amount up front. But this girl is known to many, has been recommended by many and is certainly not known as a rip-off girl. She is known as an easy-going girl who is a very good provider. In a case like this it's not necessary to withhold payment. Plus, when you agree on what she will provide you definitely shouldn't withhold payment and at the same time decide you want more than the two of you agreed but still for the same price.

    Although she told me who it was I am considering the idea to just stop being so generous with anyone. This isn't the first time that a guy who got a number from me did something like this but it may be the last.
    We've had this conversation before. Some of these guys can't let it be what it is and make it worse for everybody else. There's no excuse to abuse Jackii unless you're just a sociopath.

  4. #13783
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    She has been away a while, and she was probably right about you being first. I talked to her yesterday. Not sure if she wants any of my pictures posted but I'll see.
    Thanks CLS. I figured you already knew, you always seem to be up to speed on most things. And thanks for all your help in the past. Sorry to hear about the problem you ran into with Jackii. People always seem to mess things up for all of us. Be safe and take care.

  5. #13782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Jackii

    I have always been generous with sharing numbers with qualified seniors, but I think that's over. I shared Jackii's with several people who I thought would be responsible with it, but I was apparently wrong. She called me yesterday to tell me about an experience she had. One of those "seniors" texted her several times around 3 AM the other morning, waking her up. She finally gave up and answered and agreed to meet him. They agreed on a cost and what was going to happen. When they got to Tim's he decided to only pay half up front, and wanted more than what they agreed on before he would give her they other half afterward.

    I agree that with a girl you don't know that you find on the street that you never pay the whole amount up front. But this girl is known to many, has been recommended by many and is certainly not known as a rip-off girl. She is known as an easy-going girl who is a very good provider. In a case like this it's not necessary to withhold payment. Plus, when you agree on what she will provide you definitely shouldn't withhold payment and at the same time decide you want more than the two of you agreed but still for the same price.

    Although she told me who it was I am considering the idea to just stop being so generous with anyone. This isn't the first time that a guy who got a number from me did something like this but it may be the last.

  6. #13781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by CEL123  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to share that I just met up with a girl that has been gone for a little while. Jessie, tall slender pretty one. CLS, you will be happy to know, if you don't already know, that she hasn't lost her skills. She told me she just got out of a program yesterday and that I was the first dick she sucked since she got out. Don't know if that is true, probably not, but she has gain some weight in all the right places and looks awesome. Looks very clean and also now has bright pink hair!
    She has been away a while, and she was probably right about you being first. I talked to her yesterday. Not sure if she wants any of my pictures posted but I'll see.

  7. #13780
    Quote Originally Posted by CEL123  [View Original Post]
    This Jessica can be found on Wilkens at the loop. I was trying to find some old pics but can't find them.
    Yes we need to see which jessica this one is.

  8. #13779

    Seriously?

    Gentleman,

    I am a hobbyist out of the mid-west. I, like many others, look at the different "opportunities" all around the country. There are many good locations to find entertainment and Baltimore is certainly one of them and a place I plan on visiting very soon LOL. What is becoming very interesting for all of the WRONG reasons are these requests by "NOOBIES" for information. Look guys its as simple as this-if you are capable of driving down the interstate from a neighboring state, or from another region of the country, then you are certainly capable of looking at a map, hitting the spots where entertainment is known to be found, and finding it for YOURSELF. If not than you have no business being in the game. Period.

    Take the time to prove your mettle. Otherwise you are making folks nervous. Thanks and Stay safe out there.

  9. #13778
    Quote Originally Posted by CEL123  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to share that I just met up with a girl that has been gone for a little while. Jessie, tall slender pretty one. CLS, you will be happy to know, if you don't already know, that she hasn't lost her skills. She told me she just got out of a program yesterday and that I was the first dick she sucked since she got out. Don't know if that is true, probably not, but she has gain some weight in all the right places and looks awesome. Looks very clean and also now has bright pink hair!
    This Jessica can be found on Wilkens at the loop. I was trying to find some old pics but can't find them.

  10. #13777

    She is back.

    Just wanted to share that I just met up with a girl that has been gone for a little while. Jessie, tall slender pretty one. CLS, you will be happy to know, if you don't already know, that she hasn't lost her skills. She told me she just got out of a program yesterday and that I was the first dick she sucked since she got out. Don't know if that is true, probably not, but she has gain some weight in all the right places and looks awesome. Looks very clean and also now has bright pink hair!

  11. #13776

    Heavy le at all loops

    Hit the circle, ucleo. Pp / see, many marked cars, Harford Road, several lights a flashing. This was around eight o'clock.

  12. #13775
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Lily / Sugar is back from vacation at gray-bar hotel. She announced that she is a brand new Lily / Sugar and is charging 3 x her previous rates. I endorsed her before, but have no problem retracting it with these delusional price hikes.
    She is crazy. I saw her once and it was a terrible session, crazy hair everywhere

  13. #13774

    Lily / Sugar is back. But wait!

    Lily / Sugar is back from vacation at gray-bar hotel. She announced that she is a brand new Lily / Sugar and is charging 3 x her previous rates. I endorsed her before, but have no problem retracting it with these delusional price hikes.

  14. #13773

    So you flamin me because I'm corny?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    And another, I think this one tops them all. LOL
    LOL Sorry but I wasn't tryin to entertain you ol salty dog. I will try to keep my comments short so you can take me seriously. Now. Seriously, can anybody hook a newbie up kind sirs? (is that better big guy?)

  15. #13772

    Another

    Quote Originally Posted by Whereisthelove  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

    I'm a newbie to the site and I must say that this site is awesome. It informative and entertaining. Its also nice to be able to interact with people who share the same interests. I reached out to one of your senior members privately already and he was very helpful. Like the newbie before me, can I get a list of #'s perhaps accompanied by pics? I like to rent a room have GFE company and party all nite long. Sometimes I like 2. Race is unimportant. Looks and age take a back seat to personality and enthusiastic sevice. Looking for ones who like to sit back and chill rather than the bang and bounce type. Can you guys help me out with info about SW's like this?
    And another, I think this one tops them all. LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape