Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13774

    Lily / Sugar is back. But wait!

    Lily / Sugar is back from vacation at gray-bar hotel. She announced that she is a brand new Lily / Sugar and is charging 3 x her previous rates. I endorsed her before, but have no problem retracting it with these delusional price hikes.

  2. #13773

    So you flamin me because I'm corny?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    And another, I think this one tops them all. LOL
    LOL Sorry but I wasn't tryin to entertain you ol salty dog. I will try to keep my comments short so you can take me seriously. Now. Seriously, can anybody hook a newbie up kind sirs? (is that better big guy?)

  3. #13772

    Another

    Quote Originally Posted by Whereisthelove  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

    I'm a newbie to the site and I must say that this site is awesome. It informative and entertaining. Its also nice to be able to interact with people who share the same interests. I reached out to one of your senior members privately already and he was very helpful. Like the newbie before me, can I get a list of #'s perhaps accompanied by pics? I like to rent a room have GFE company and party all nite long. Sometimes I like 2. Race is unimportant. Looks and age take a back seat to personality and enthusiastic sevice. Looking for ones who like to sit back and chill rather than the bang and bounce type. Can you guys help me out with info about SW's like this?
    And another, I think this one tops them all. LOL

  4. #13771

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundWaveMk2  [View Original Post]
    Will be coming to town tomorrow for some time. Could someone share some digits with me? Thanks!
    Not trying to be a dick but really?

  5. #13770

  6. #13769
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    An unnamed monger sent me this PM, for which I am grateful. I think he adds to my concerns about Conkling.

    Your post

    Hey I read your post and you are right what was happening was a sting operation where girls are in the vans and one walks around to be seen then once talking to guy or scooped in public uncle LEO interferres. They don' t goto side streets (to dangerrous for them) and then are rotated out every so often. After all it is noticed if a girl doesn't act normal so the new girl steps in to make people think that the other girl was just odd or tweeking or something.
    "My spidey senses may be misfiring, but something seems off. Be careful on south Conkling."

    Your 6th-spidey senses look to be right-on. Thanks for sharing to keep a monger safe.

  7. #13768
    Dude, Thanks.

    Will be very careful next time. It shows exact location.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1759  [View Original Post]
    You may want to turn off location for pictures on your iPhone 5!

  8. #13767

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Plusultra  [View Original Post]
    Just curious; how do you view the meta-data on the pics? Right-click / Properties doesn't show much.

    Thanks!
    Http://digitalconfidence.com/downloads.html

    http://download.cnet.com/FileMind-Qu...-75563232.html

    http://www.verexif.com/en/

    http://www.imactools.com/exifremover/

  9. #13766

    Total noob here

    Will be coming to town tomorrow for some time. Could someone share some digits with me? Thanks!

  10. #13765

    Meta Data

    Just curious; how do you view the meta-data on the pics? Right-click / Properties doesn't show much.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1759  [View Original Post]
    You may want to turn off location for pictures on your iPhone 5!

  11. #13764

    Numbers for a newb

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any numbers that you can share.
    You should check your pm's for I'm sure they're flooded with numbers now. So you might have to empty some out so that others can send you more numbers.

  12. #13763
    You may want to turn off location for pictures on your iPhone 5!

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanRider  [View Original Post]
    Picked Jamie at Conkling on Friday. Went to nearby notel. Good Slow CBJ and mish, doggie all the way. She looked like she enjoyed but who knows / cares.

    Be careful with the wallets etc. After we were done I was in Bathroom and watching from the door crack. She tried to go through my belongings and stopped after I said "I see you!".

    She says "sorry I forgot, my clothes were on the other side". Yeah right. .50 for everything including tip.

  13. #13762

    Very helpful

    Hello guys,

    I'm a newbie to the site and I must say that this site is awesome. It informative and entertaining. Its also nice to be able to interact with people who share the same interests. I reached out to one of your senior members privately already and he was very helpful. Like the newbie before me, can I get a list of #'s perhaps accompanied by pics? I like to rent a room have GFE company and party all nite long. Sometimes I like 2. Race is unimportant. Looks and age take a back seat to personality and enthusiastic sevice. Looking for ones who like to sit back and chill rather than the bang and bounce type. Can you guys help me out with info about SW's like this?

  14. #13761

    Fyi

    An unnamed monger sent me this PM, for which I am grateful. I think he adds to my concerns about Conkling.

    Your post

    Hey I read your post and you are right what was happening was a sting operation where girls are in the vans and one walks around to be seen then once talking to guy or scooped in public uncle LEO interferres. They don' t goto side streets (to dangerrous for them) and then are rotated out every so often. After all it is noticed if a girl doesn't act normal so the new girl steps in to make people think that the other girl was just odd or tweeking or something.

  15. #13760

    Hot LE on Conkling

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Conkling has some funny stuff going on. Blonde SW asks if I need company when I drive by, but won't go to a side alley I clearly point to. On return trip I see her get into a parked van, and a different SW emerge from it. Mid-way up Conkling I see 2 foot patrol LE, and a police van parked in supermarket lot. I don't see any of the regulars walking either. My spidey senses may be misfiring, but something seems off. Be careful on south Conkling.
    Wednesday evening I saw a long dark haired girl who looked very healthy and clean as well as attractive. Went around the block once and she clearly gave me the look. By the time I circled again for the p / you she was leaning in the window of a red car talkin to another monger. He was smart enough to drive off as did I.

    Be very careful out there. After a many year hiatus I am able to get back in the game at least near PP, and the LE have it under the microscope.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape