Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12807

    133 north reading

    Anyone give this place a try near Kittys restaurant in North Reading. I'd like to give it a try tonight if anyone has anyone they would recommend there or any info about the place feel free to msg me. I'm going to do some more research but if I don't find anything I might just hit up Burger King instead.

  2. #12806
    I'm sorry but they will continue to up sell and increase house fees until we the mongers wake up and put our foot down. If business slows down then the rates will lower. If we keep paying the upsell for the standard then that will be the new price. We only have ourselves to blame here.

  3. #12805

    RT Weymouth

    Visited Royal Thai and found place to be very clean. Massage took place on mat on floor. Drew Melinda who was young, very attractive, thin with nice rack and proficient enough in English to converse. Massage was excellent. Melinda combined long strokes, a little deep pressure and a lot of stretching. At first, while face down and again, after the flip, she applied a towel, but easily agreed both times to remove it. What I liked best was the pacing of the massage (never too long on the same area) and the unpredictability. I never knew what she'd do next. There was a little tease toward the end. She allowed some OTC roaming but I didn't push it. I left happy. Unfortunately she engaged in some negotiation / upselling before the finish and, because the massage was so good and I wanted to move things along, I acquiesced to 60 tip on top of 70 house fee. She finished with some additional massage of feet and back / shoulders, while sitting up, taking the full hour, if not a little more. Now that I know what to expect I may repeat but haggling put a bit of a damper on an otherwise top-notch experience.

  4. #12804
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    I know of one Thai place that only charges $60 and the girls are in 20s or early 30s. Thai Wellness at 1515 Hancock Street, Quincy.
    I'm a regular there. Once a month thing for me and have yet to get he.

  5. #12803

    Thai wellness 1515 hancock

    I know of one Thai place that only charges $60 and the girls are in 20s or early 30s. Thai Wellness at 1515 Hancock Street, Quincy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    I suppose the 80 fee is for all the stretching (lazy-man yoga). Although usually you have to pay for 90 minutes to get the stretching. Many, many years ago when Jolin first began to charge 80 I tipped her 20 so it sort of worked out. But now these younger women expect 80 for the treatment and most often than not expect a 50 or 60 tip. Although I did find one who seemed happy with 40. Expensive but what are you to do if you want younger cute providers working on you? Your choice 45 to 55 year old Chinese 60/40 or 30 year old Thai 80/60.

    If by options you mean other providers, there is another really pretty one that works there only on Mondays. No make-up and as sweet as can be.

  6. #12802

    Bring your own towel or baby wipes

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    If you think for one minute that they use a new towel with every monger then you are kiddng me. These places do not have walls of fresh towels. They wash them either by hand or have someone else take them to a coin operated laundry. It is always best to have hand santizer with you for afterwards. One of the places I was at had a pile of hand towels next to the sink that I saw when using the bathroom and they were all wet and no bin on the floor for the dirty ones. This was at 72 Knee.
    The towel you are laying on may not be clean either. When going to a new place I like to look around for stacks of clean towels. I also watch how the girl resets the area after the massage is done.

  7. #12801

    Certainly sad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the place on Salem St. Tonight and it looks like they're permanently closed. Sign and phone numbers on the windows are gone. You can see where they were peeled off. The only thing in the window now is a foot massage poster.
    One of the best massages in the area. Sad to see them go.

  8. #12800

    Thai places charge $80

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to meet Bebe when I had a visit with Alice. She didn't have any makeup on and looked pretty good.

    The Thai places like to charge 80 house fee. So they figure the tip is higher too.

    I m debating to try a second visit to see if more options there?
    I suppose the 80 fee is for all the stretching (lazy-man yoga). Although usually you have to pay for 90 minutes to get the stretching. Many, many years ago when Jolin first began to charge 80 I tipped her 20 so it sort of worked out. But now these younger women expect 80 for the treatment and most often than not expect a 50 or 60 tip. Although I did find one who seemed happy with 40. Expensive but what are you to do if you want younger cute providers working on you? Your choice 45 to 55 year old Chinese 60/40 or 30 year old Thai 80/60.

    If by options you mean other providers, there is another really pretty one that works there only on Mondays. No make-up and as sweet as can be.

  9. #12799

    Medford

    I drove by the place on Salem St. Tonight and it looks like they're permanently closed. Sign and phone numbers on the windows are gone. You can see where they were peeled off. The only thing in the windoow now is a foot massage poster.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite spots, on Salem St, appears to be closed, for now at least. I was told by the phone answering person, that the 2 therapists are "on vacation" in China. No time frame given on possible return. There was some heat put on this place back in February by one of the adjoining businesses, a hair salon, and other locals. I was directed to a spa on the North Shore, where I received adequate, if not stellar, treatment, for a slightly upsold appointment.

  10. #12798

    Alice is a cutie too. Any way to get the 80$ down?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Best to call for an appointment if you want Bebe. She almost looks like the advertised picture.
    I had a chance to meet Bebe when I had a visit with Alice. She didn't have any makeup on and looked pretty good.

    The Thai places like to charge 80 house fee. So they figure the tip is higher too.

    I m debating to try a second visit to see if more options there?

  11. #12797

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by AbyssFivexFive  [View Original Post]
    Damage was 80/60. Bebe has long black hair to the middle back. She is clearly the best looking provider I've seen there.
    Best to call for an appointment if you want Bebe. She almost looks like the advertised picture.

  12. #12796
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #12795

    Hot towels

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    I am highly suspicious when they step outside to get a hot towel and I now refuse it.

    If they have a towel warmer in the room, that's great. Those are preloaded and we hope, washed. At least they're neatly rolled.

    Oy.
    If you think for one minute that they use a new towel with every monger then you are kiddng me. These places do not have walls of fresh towels. They wash them either by hand or have someone else take them to a coin operated laundry. It is always best to have hand santizer with you for afterwards. One of the places I was at had a pile of hand towels next to the sink that I saw when using the bathroom and they were all wet and no bin on the floor for the dirty ones. This was at 72 Knee.

  14. #12794

    Fellow mongers. Whats your take on Waltham MP's?

    I have not seen any discussion in awhile. Do you know the best one around Waltham area? Thanks if you can provide any info.

  15. #12793

    Hot towels. If you can't smell bleach it isn't enough

    Quote Originally Posted by ShanghaiMi  [View Original Post]
    These hot towels you say are rinsed and soaked in bleach. If that's all they do, than don't worry soaking in bleach will kill any organism.

    Happy Mongering
    I agree that soaking in a lot of bleach would kill anything, but if there is enough bleach to kill things you would smell.

    Bleach, like I used to smell back in the old days at Royal Sauna etc.

    I would like either a fully washed, clean towel OR an honest paper towel not some pretense of being treated to a hot towel.

    Loaded with the last guy (s) fluids.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape