Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,716 to 20,730 of 23675
-
03-26-13 15:38 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 566What happened? I was responding to quarreling, now the quarrel has disappeared! Ah, the magic of sugarbabies. Well done by all!
-
03-26-13 15:36 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 566Lets get back to talking about how sweet those little SB pussies are.
-
03-26-13 15:32 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 272[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-26-13 13:03 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 754Just FYI
In case some think I am overreacting, based on what is public here, let me assure you our back-channel conversation was much more frank and direct.
Enough,
Scott
-
03-26-13 12:14 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 754Thanks, Lit
I appreciate your words of support.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
For the record, I have no problems whatsoever with different approaches, techniques, viewpoints or attitudes. We each need to find what works for us. The civility and comraderie of this particular thread is a marvel, and it has always been here from the start. I do not want to upset that.
My problem with Sub's comments was that they were gratuitous, advanced nothing, and seemed like a direct attack at me and a baby I have admitted to caring for, perhaps a bit too much, but there you have it. There's no other way I could see it, and to some extent you seem to agree. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he could have thought he was being "funny", I suppose, but as you point out, a string of obscenities sounds more like an insult, and again, advances nothing.
If other brothers see it differently, let me know.
Scott
-
03-26-13 11:29 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 566I for one want to hear more of Scott's stories. He's a good writer with a successful technique. Just what we need on this thread. The fact that others have different techniques and styles usually makes it all the merrier. It would be nice to avoid giving offense when possible. Sub, a string of obscenities usually sounds like an insult to someone. I'd prefer to hear about your successes and how you set them up, and about any failures you care to share with us. Thanks.
-
03-26-13 09:42 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 754You miss the point
You can say anything you want, but that right does not come without consequences. I am equally free to say what I think as well. If your view towards this whole world is contained and shaped by the words to the song you cite, I feel sorry for you, and any "garden tool" you happen to run across. I'm not wasting any more time on this shit, or on you.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
Scott out!
-
03-26-13 09:18 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 754Pointless and uncalled for
I stand by my PM. If you mistakenly thought you were being clever, I can assure you that you were not even close.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 23:30 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 272Grief over a garden tool: Seriously?
Just my unique perspective on the issue. I feel a lot of good advice about the sugar world is contained in the Lil John song Play no games. I highly suggest you listen to it. Or you can just google the words online. No offense meant. But obviously a great deal was taken.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
SubCmdr out!Last edited by SubCmdr; 03-26-13 at 00:03. Reason: minor grammatical corrections
-
03-25-13 23:17 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 272How can you tell?
Mr. Scott raised an interesting issue on the back channel.
So I have a series of questions to the forum: Does paying lots ($$ - $$$$$) of money to a sugar baby ensure she is non pro?
And if it is not about the money, then how can you tell if you are dealing with a pro or a non pro?
Can a Nando 1 be a non pro?
Can a HCB be pro pretending to be a SB?
SubCmdr out!Last edited by SubCmdr; 03-26-13 at 00:00. Reason: To provide additional clarity of thought
-
03-25-13 18:45 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 754Thank you
I can think of other adjectives, but I'll keep your words in mind,
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
ScottLast edited by F Scott; 03-25-13 at 18:51. Reason: Thank you as well, Lit
-
03-25-13 18:27 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 566I think he's just being flamboyant, Scott. Exuberant and uninhibited. I wouldn't take it seriously. Just my view.
-
03-25-13 18:16 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 754Thank you my friend for your words of wisdom
Of what possible value is this? I'm glad that at least I can take comfort in your comraderie and friendship. I only hope that one day I can achieve your level of knowledge and expertise.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
Scott
-
03-25-13 17:59 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 272Out of sight; out of mind!
Might be difficult for her to talk when she is air tight and hard to text when she has a dick in both hands (LOL)!
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
"Ain't not tellin' what ***** will do. For enough dough she will get on four and fuck the crew!". Little John (Play no games)
SubCmdr out!
-
03-25-13 17:10 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 754My approach
Hey Mike,
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
Welcome to the clubhouse, and if you have posted before but I have just missed it, my apologies. If you have read the Big Book from the beginning, you will know there are many different approaches, all successful to their degree, and dependant upon the type and level of baby you are seeking, your local market, the type and level of arrangement you are seeking, and your own personal comfort level with risk and exposure. All that said, I will give you my answers to your questions:
1) I make it clear in my profile that I am not offering a monthly allowance, but rather a per-meeting gift. This averages $300 when I am fishing in my home pool, Chicago, but goes down when I am on the road. I leave it up to the baby to decide for herself where her need level is. I also let them know that I am generally available twice a month, though in reality it is 4 times or more. This lets me keep two or three babies in rotation, or shower one with Scotty's entire attention as a special treat LOL!
2) I love giving extras, in the form of shopping trips, mani / pedis, books, groceries, etc. I try to pay attention to what the baby likes, and values, and then surprise her. It often can take the place of regular sugar, and makes the relationship seem less like P4P to both of us.
3) Being married, my sugar, and anything else related to my fishing, is strictly Bennies. Cash leaves no trail. I buy a little card at the grocery store and put the sugar in there, with a little note about how much I enjoyed our time, yada yada, and then seal it, put her name on the envelope, and leave it in a place she can find, or give it to her if we are in a hotel with some comment about a "token" of my feelings. It feels like a gift in this manner, and it has always worked well for me.
4) Never ask, don't care, and assume she has other situations. As long as I get access where and when I want it, I'm happy. That said, I always play safe.
As I prefaced, this is how I roll. Others will roll differently, and it is a matter for you to craft your own comfort zone.
Good luck, and don't forget to write.
Scott.
PS. Lit, no offense taken, truly. I'm happy with where I am. Local baby was stunning, connection seems to be forming, and I anticipate POTF on our third meeting, which is par for me. Sadly, NOLA Obsession has fallen off the radar screen as of late. I know she is on the road touring, but still, isn't there down time when you're on the bus between gigs?










Reply With Quote






