Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5258

    I'll go along with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    I second that 100%
    And more, for those that just have to all why. You'll get better service most times. Better repeats. And not feel like such a hard as for your trouble. Good karma

  2. #5257
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMac669  [View Original Post]
    I am so glad that you brought this up. I am a firm believer that we must always treat everyone as a gentleman. Just because these girls are SW's does not degrade their humanity. Treat all with some respect and kindness and I think that we will all have better experiences.
    I second that 100%

  3. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest to those that want a different experience, don't depend entirely on the Ave for your goodies. The girls are and have always been there. Just have to know where to look. Start expanding your roll 4 to 5 blocks either side of the Stroll and you may be pleasantly surprised. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Well maybe the 'OL Gator or someone else with this knowledge and PC skills could make a map for us in need of these off the beaten track ladies? Please? Being from NJ I would not want to be on the wrong side street and proposition the wrong lady and have her man shoot me.

    I went to the K once on a Saturday from about 3-6PM and did not see much as my post about it said. I did eventually find Shaina who I returned for a second taste a couple weeks later. But before I picked her up I ran the K 3x with very little action again and if there was it was low quality. Once again it was a Saturday at 4PM. I was beginning to think the K stroll was a myth. I think I saw Bigfoot but not many girls.

    As I have said before it takes timing and luck to get the gems. I have driven down Broadway in Camden and saw 15 girls or more, then by the time I came back around there were 5, then only the old ugly one that no one wants. But in Camden I have rarely seen a working girl off Broadway, I have seen them but rare birds they are.

    Thanking you in advance,

    Street Hawk

  4. #5255

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Then behold a true Beauty.

    IMHO, Ashley has a soft, gentle, youthful beauty. Hers is a look that hypnotizes the imagination. Gaze into her eyes and be drawn into her appeal. Imagine the softness of her warm skin as her full moist lips promise a delightful touch.

    CookyJar
    One thing about Ashley is she is quite a nice girl. She has been out there for at least a year and a half. Surprised so many have missed her.

    What doesn't seem to show in the pics is she recently had a baby. She seems to have recovered very well. When she was pregnant she was very beautiful carrying. She is out on the Ave a lot more now that the baby has arrived and still a beauty. I see her at least a few times a week as I pass by. What amazes me is there are a lot of girls of Ashley's caliber and so many are UTR. They are out there but one just has to be patient.

    Another beauty is Marilyn. Another member just did a review on her. He is correct, she is Erins cousin. She has been on the stroll at least 2 1/2 years that I know of. Maybe longer.

    To kind of put to rest the meager pickings, these are just two very beautiful girls that always seem to be available. There are many more for those that keep their eyes open and wait for the right moment.

    Again as I say repeatedly, there are many girls that don't even get on the Ave. They stick to the side streets. These girls I have known for a number of years. Some have never even been stopped and checked cause they are not as obvious.

    Keep in mind Uncle Leo is making every effort to rid the Ave of girls. We all know that is never going to happen. They will just go somewhere close by.

    As long as the drug trade continues in that area there will always be girls. Leo puts on a good show in that area, but they are scared to death of the dealers. They are aware of the firepower in the neighborhood and really don't wish to deal with it. So as an alternative to make it appear they are doing something for the area they collect as many girls a night as they can.

    For every ten they pick up there are twelve to take there place. Leo knows this. But its a safer bet to go after the girls than the dealers. That way they can still go home at the end of the shift.

    I would suggest to those that want a different experience, don't depend entirely on the Ave for your goodies. The girls are and have always been there. Just have to know where to look. Start expanding your roll 4 to 5 blocks either side of the Stroll and you may be pleasantly surprised. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  5. #5254

    Gentleman definition

    "A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." -Oscar Wilde

  6. #5253

    Gentlemen

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    gen-tle-man (j and tl-m and)
    N.

    1. A man of gentle or noble birth or superior social position: "He's too much a gentleman to be a scholar" (Aphra Behn).

    2. A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.

    3. A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.

    4. A man: Do you know this gentleman?
    I am so glad that you brought this up. I am a firm believer that we must always treat everyone as a gentleman. Just because these girls are SW's does not degrade their humanity. Treat all with some respect and kindness and I think that we will all have better experiences.

  7. #5252

    Hope this helps

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Manilow  [View Original Post]
    Can someone translate this to English?
    gen-tle-man (j n tl-m n)
    N

    1. A man of gentle or noble birth or superior social position: "He's too much a gentleman to be a scholar" (Aphra Behn).

    2. A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.

    3. A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.

    4. A man: Do you know this gentleman?

  8. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My apology first to Ashley and then to the forum. Just prior to meeting Ashley I was attending another venue were the use of a flash or artificial lighting was prohibited. In my rush to capture the softer features of Ms Ashley, I failed to notice the setting on my camera. As a result, most of the first pictures taken were dark and unusable or needed to be adjusted.

    Needless to say, more than usual, the color adjusted pictures do not portray Ashley's true beauty.

    CookyJar
    What a little hottie! Like her "girl next door looks". Thanks for the pics C!

  9. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Manilow  [View Original Post]
    Can someone translate this to English?
    Why?

    You are the only one who did not get it. Try Google translations.

    Inncogneatoe

  10. #5249

    Wow-Congrats on a great find, Cooky!

    This is a girl that is truly beautiful. I am sure that tons of people will now be looking for this gem.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My apology first to Ashley and then to the forum. Just prior to meeting Ashley I was attending another venue were the use of a flash or artificial lighting was prohibited. In my rush to capture the softer features of Ms Ashley, I failed to notice the setting on my camera. As a result, most of the first pictures taken were dark and unusable or needed to be adjusted.

    Needless to say, more than usual, the color adjusted pictures do not portray Ashley's true beauty.

    CookyJar

  11. #5248

    Re: Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Cj do you got Jens digits? I would love to hook up with her and make some serious love to her. PM if you don't mind.

    Thanks
    Sorry no digits, LongDick. I did recently see Jen near Letterly on Kensington Avenue. Try looking for her there in the late afternoon, early evening.

    CookyJar

  12. #5247
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #5246
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Heads up fellows the snitch cams are here. And they will be coming to a nieghborhood near you, soon.

    Other then the mention of some traffic light cameras on the Blvd, I don't remember any advance notice on these spy in the skys. Beside these, I seen them on Broad St, near Erie Ave. They have a bright blue light on top and at night they are visable for miles.

    They remind me of the cameras in that old movie. Not 1984, but the other one with the firemen.

    I would not be surprized if they don't have less comspicuous models already planted about the city.

    So there they are, be careful, Big Brother is watching.

    CookyJar
    Well, bruddah, don't thank Paul Ryan for those cameras.

    One thing's for certain: It'll make your hobby as a photographer more difficult. Keep safe and, as ProPilot says: "Don't forget to check your six. And your twelve, and every direction in between."

  14. #5245

    Ashley

    Ashley is a doll. She is someone I would like to spend a lot of time with. Wish she would PM me here. Would love to meet her someday. Has a real fresh youthful (doll face). A real sweetheart look.

    Lucky8

  15. #5244

    Apologies all around!

    My apology first to Ashley and then to the forum. Just prior to meeting Ashley I was attending another venue were the use of a flash or artificial lighting was prohibited. In my rush to capture the softer features of Ms Ashley, I failed to notice the setting on my camera. As a result, most of the first pictures taken were dark and unusable or needed to be adjusted.

    Needless to say, more than usual, the color adjusted pictures do not portray Ashley's true beauty.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 004.jpg‎   Ashley 002.jpg‎   Ashley 001.jpg‎   Ashley 97.jpg‎   Ashley 96.jpg‎  

    Ashley 03.jpg‎   Ashley 01.jpg‎   Ashley 05.jpg‎   Ashley 02.jpg‎   Ashley 003.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape