Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,721 to 30,735 of 43527
-
03-27-13 16:10 #12807Senior Member

Posts: 261133 north reading
Anyone give this place a try near Kittys restaurant in North Reading. I'd like to give it a try tonight if anyone has anyone they would recommend there or any info about the place feel free to msg me. I'm going to do some more research but if I don't find anything I might just hit up Burger King instead.
-
03-27-13 14:34 #12806Senior Member

Posts: 261I'm sorry but they will continue to up sell and increase house fees until we the mongers wake up and put our foot down. If business slows down then the rates will lower. If we keep paying the upsell for the standard then that will be the new price. We only have ourselves to blame here.
-
03-27-13 12:22 #12805Senior Member

Posts: 169RT Weymouth
Visited Royal Thai and found place to be very clean. Massage took place on mat on floor. Drew Melinda who was young, very attractive, thin with nice rack and proficient enough in English to converse. Massage was excellent. Melinda combined long strokes, a little deep pressure and a lot of stretching. At first, while face down and again, after the flip, she applied a towel, but easily agreed both times to remove it. What I liked best was the pacing of the massage (never too long on the same area) and the unpredictability. I never knew what she'd do next. There was a little tease toward the end. She allowed some OTC roaming but I didn't push it. I left happy. Unfortunately she engaged in some negotiation / upselling before the finish and, because the massage was so good and I wanted to move things along, I acquiesced to 60 tip on top of 70 house fee. She finished with some additional massage of feet and back / shoulders, while sitting up, taking the full hour, if not a little more. Now that I know what to expect I may repeat but haggling put a bit of a damper on an otherwise top-notch experience.
-
03-27-13 10:03 #12804Senior Member

Posts: 147I'm a regular there. Once a month thing for me and have yet to get he.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 23:49 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 128Thai wellness 1515 hancock
I know of one Thai place that only charges $60 and the girls are in 20s or early 30s. Thai Wellness at 1515 Hancock Street, Quincy.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 22:39 #12802Senior Member

Posts: 662Bring your own towel or baby wipes
The towel you are laying on may not be clean either. When going to a new place I like to look around for stacks of clean towels. I also watch how the girl resets the area after the massage is done.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 22:37 #12801Senior Member

Posts: 662Certainly sad news
One of the best massages in the area. Sad to see them go.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 22:35 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 662Thai places charge $80
I suppose the 80 fee is for all the stretching (lazy-man yoga). Although usually you have to pay for 90 minutes to get the stretching. Many, many years ago when Jolin first began to charge 80 I tipped her 20 so it sort of worked out. But now these younger women expect 80 for the treatment and most often than not expect a 50 or 60 tip. Although I did find one who seemed happy with 40. Expensive but what are you to do if you want younger cute providers working on you? Your choice 45 to 55 year old Chinese 60/40 or 30 year old Thai 80/60.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
If by options you mean other providers, there is another really pretty one that works there only on Mondays. No make-up and as sweet as can be.
-
03-26-13 20:45 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 465Medford
I drove by the place on Salem St. Tonight and it looks like they're permanently closed. Sign and phone numbers on the windows are gone. You can see where they were peeled off. The only thing in the windoow now is a foot massage poster.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 18:32 #12798Senior Member

Posts: 657Alice is a cutie too. Any way to get the 80$ down?
I had a chance to meet Bebe when I had a visit with Alice. She didn't have any makeup on and looked pretty good.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
The Thai places like to charge 80 house fee. So they figure the tip is higher too.
I m debating to try a second visit to see if more options there?
-
03-26-13 18:15 #12797Senior Member

Posts: 662Bebe
Best to call for an appointment if you want Bebe. She almost looks like the advertised picture.
Originally Posted by AbyssFivexFive
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 17:12 #12796Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
03-26-13 16:32 #12795Senior Member

Posts: 327Hot towels
If you think for one minute that they use a new towel with every monger then you are kiddng me. These places do not have walls of fresh towels. They wash them either by hand or have someone else take them to a coin operated laundry. It is always best to have hand santizer with you for afterwards. One of the places I was at had a pile of hand towels next to the sink that I saw when using the bathroom and they were all wet and no bin on the floor for the dirty ones. This was at 72 Knee.
Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 10:24 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 30Fellow mongers. Whats your take on Waltham MP's?
I have not seen any discussion in awhile. Do you know the best one around Waltham area? Thanks if you can provide any info.
-
03-26-13 08:03 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 29Hot towels. If you can't smell bleach it isn't enough
I agree that soaking in a lot of bleach would kill anything, but if there is enough bleach to kill things you would smell.
Originally Posted by ShanghaiMi
[View Original Post]
Bleach, like I used to smell back in the old days at Royal Sauna etc.
I would like either a fully washed, clean towel OR an honest paper towel not some pretense of being treated to a hot towel.
Loaded with the last guy (s) fluids.









Reply With Quote





