Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13734

    Good girl pix prt 2

    Here is the rest that I can share for now. Enjoy the evening and sty away from LEOs. You know which week this is.

    I hate trying to hold the camera and try to crush at the same time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010069.jpg‎   P1010071.jpg‎   P1010070.jpg‎   P1010072.jpg‎   P1010077.jpg‎  

    P1010078.jpg‎   P1010079.jpg‎   P1010081.jpg‎   P1010083.jpg‎  

  2. #13733

    Good girl pix from this weekend

    This is some of what I have from this weekend. I heard from Manda, & Kay but couldn't make the connect.

    Has anyone seen my friend Sara? She was MIA this weekend (leftover pix from last session). I had some quality time with Jackii, Renee, Miss Eveready, my old friend Nancy (clean now, needed some TLA).3 rounds with another old friend (shy) , Met a girl named (T) Sasha? By accident and a brief session w / Miss Kat who's been fighting some adversities lately. Bad girl pix will be coming soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010018.jpg‎   P1010016.jpg‎   P1010059.jpg‎   P1010060.jpg‎   P1010061.jpg‎  

    P1010062.jpg‎   P1010063.jpg‎   P1010066.jpg‎   P1010067.jpg‎   P1010068.jpg‎  


  3. #13732
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Kuz  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have digits for this Sarah. I am going to be in Baltimore this weekend and would love to hook up. Had her digits a while back but I heard her phone was stolen or something so just wondering if anyone had the latest info. PM me if you can.
    I went looking for her this weekend with no success. Also no Noell or Heather on the hunt trail.

  4. #13731
    Quote Originally Posted by TY1732  [View Original Post]
    I have ventured over there A few times to no avail. Maybe looking in wrong place, ant help?
    Go check under the loops folder for more detailed locations

  5. #13730

    So Jealous

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadesofgray  [View Original Post]
    Here's one more Storm pic for a friend.
    Heard so much about her. Tried a couple times when she popped up on BP, and got no answer. I guess I will patiently wait for her to pop up again.

  6. #13729

    Conkling patterson park

    I have ventured over there A few times to no avail. Maybe looking in wrong place, ant help?

  7. #13728

    Jamie

    Picked Jamie at Conkling on Friday. Went to nearby notel. Good Slow CBJ and mish, doggie all the way. She looked like she enjoyed but who knows / cares.

    Be careful with the wallets etc. After we were done I was in Bathroom and watching from the door crack. She tried to go through my belongings and stopped after I said "I see you!".

    She says "sorry I forgot, my clothes were on the other side". Yeah right. .50 for everything including tip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎  

  8. #13727
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdone  [View Original Post]
    She says ok and she'll be right back and ducks around the corner of the hotel.
    At that point I would have left the scene. Swiftly!

  9. #13726

    Another storm pic

    Here's one more Storm pic for a friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8584692243_8ff90d9a0a_z.jpeg‎  

  10. #13725
    It's unfortunate that some inconsiderate guys are throwing their condoms and stirring up the locals. Just remember that when take a SW somewhere toss your condom you leaving a red flag that you were there. As for the SW's I just wish they would tone things down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake L  [View Original Post]
    I just Googled for John Watch, and found these links:

    http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/

    http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...s_village.html

    The news article is from 2009 and the last post on the John Watch blog is during 2010. I think John Watch is counter-productive and that this hobby is beneficial to the economy. Imagine guys driving in and leaving money in the hands of some woman who in turn buys what she needs locally. That should be encouraged.

  11. #13724
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400
    She been clean (somewhat) for a while. She lives in Halethrope, still have the white trunk.
    Well, heck! If she's ever interested in picking up new dudes, by all means let a and*a know! H HAH AHAHHA.

  12. #13723

    Be Careful

    I was staying at a downtown hotel last week (no car) and decided to take a walk and see what was out at around 9 pm on thurs. Saw a couple of BSW in short skirts (6 on the SW scale and taller than me) and one WSW tweeking (not for me). The BSW's wanted $.5 and I said no. Must be the downtown hotel rate but too much for me (I'm use to the range of. 15.4 plus tip). Then as I got close to the hotel again this cute BSW. 5' 1" 110 spinner in tight pink pants (just what I like) walks up to me asking if I want to have some fun. I say, of course I do and suggest we go to my room. She says ok and she'll be right back and ducks around the corner of the hotel. Next thing I see is this big guy crossing the street saying,"she looks pretty nice, let me talk to you for a minute, she'll be right back." My warning systems go on full alert and I run into the hotel and to my room. Good thing I gave her the wrong room. This was either leo or a setup to be robbed. Neither of which I wanted anything to do with. Be careful out there.

  13. #13722
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? The last time I saw her we were talking in front of Darnell's house about a year ago. I remember she use to drive around in a white pick up truck. I don't think it was her truck though. Anybody have any info on her. The picture is from another monger on this site.
    She been clean (somewhat) for a while. She lives in Halethrope, still have the white trunk.

  14. #13721

    Hot on conkling

    About 7 this evening just north of Pratt, young lady in handcuffs with two marked le in the street. She has hoot pink short hair. Looks a bit thick but not chubby. Two le in uniform down the block on foot. Seen a ton of unis on feet the last week or so. Stijl good action on Harford between Taylor and N Pkwy. Couple blondes, tall cute brunette and of course my old buddy, squatty body Rita.

    Be safe see

  15. #13720

    More on John Watch

    I just Googled for John Watch, and found these links:

    http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/

    http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...s_village.html

    The news article is from 2009 and the last post on the John Watch blog is during 2010. I think John Watch is counter-productive and that this hobby is beneficial to the economy. Imagine guys driving in and leaving money in the hands of some woman who in turn buys what she needs locally. That should be encouraged.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape