Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372

    She's Real

    Typical hustler, but of course otherwise why would she be doing any of this? Will meet, can be a bit of a flake, seems to prefer sticking to BJ's and will swallow it all. That's her in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllWill21  [View Original Post]
    I also had a quick exchange with her back in January I think. Got one email with the same two pictures and a story about being robbed and needing money. Pictures look nice but couldn't connect.

  2. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I know a member did who did have some e-mail interaction with her. I think she lives in Cambridge or Arlington and he seventually ended up offering him head in the car for $50 or something if he "like come over now, totally nsa, wham-bam, thank you mam"-type. I don't know anyone who actually partook though.
    I also had a quick exchange with her back in January I think. Got one email with the same two pictures and a story about being robbed and needing money. Pictures look nice but couldn't connect.

  3. #292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    Flagged within minutes of course. No email because of CL's new system, and hasn't sent a number yet. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated if anything comes of it.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I know a member did who did have some e-mail interaction with her. I think she lives in Cambridge or Arlington and he seventually ended up offering him head in the car for $50 or something if he "like come over now, totally nsa, wham-bam, thank you mam"-type. I don't know anyone who actually partook though.

  4. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Pw Herman  [View Original Post]
    No intel but would love to help (for selfish reasons!)

    Do you have a link to an ad etc?
    Flagged within minutes of course. No email because of CL's new system, and hasn't sent a number yet. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated if anything comes of it.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #290

    More Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this girl? Image search revealed nothing.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    No intel but would love to help (for selfish reasons!)

    Do you have a link to an ad etc?

  6. #289

    Jayla

    Anyone have any intel on this girl? Image search revealed nothing.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jo.jpg‎   IMG_6841b.jpg‎  

  7. #288

    Thai Revere

    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3688558536.html

    Not worth it. Paid $80. Body rub was over in about 45 minutes. Did not leave happy; was told "I don't do that".

    Also, non of the real stretching that usually comes with an authentic Thai massage.
    I totally agree. I gave them three tries. Ended up 1 for 3. And the one time the ending was mediocre at best.

  8. #287

    Thai, Revere

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3688558536.html

    Not worth it. Paid $80. Body rub was over in about 45 minutes. Did not leave happy; was told "I don't do that".

    Also, non of the real stretching that usually comes with an authentic Thai massage.

  9. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Interesting to know, because she / him / it / they posted again just now, saying two girls available. Where North Shore would be interesting as well.
    It was a total bust. TOFTT and regret it completely. Stay away is my advice.

  10. #285

    18 year old girl from Arlington

    Has anyone had any luck with this girl 18 year old black girl from Arlington she post real early in the the mornings and is very cute!

    Any help would be appriciated thanks

  11. #284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by Elubars1  [View Original Post]
    She and I have been playing phone / text tag for a while. Finally got a time that worked for both of us today and I will report back after.
    Interesting to know, because she / him / it / they posted again just now, saying two girls available. Where North Shore would be interesting as well.

  12. #283

    Toftt

    She and I have been playing phone / text tag for a while. Finally got a time that worked for both of us today and I will report back after.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info? She posted again today on CL-CE.

    ______________________________________________.

    Girl Looking For A Nice Guy For Some Fun Today. W4m. 21.

    Hey THERE!

    What are you all up to! Sexy and fun!

    I am7 really8 looking1 for3 a 3guy 0 to3 play5 with1 today7.

    5'7 Bnd / Grn 120 34c.

    Please. NO e-mails! And NO BLOCKED.

    Text is OK

    (Posted: 2013-03-05, 11:21AM)

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/3660395883.html

  13. #282

    Blonde. 21, 5'7".120 NS / Lynne area. 781-330-3517. Any Information?

    Anyone have any info? She posted again today on CL-CE.

    ______________________________________________.

    Girl Looking For A Nice Guy For Some Fun Today!. W4m. 21.

    Hey THERE!

    What are you all up to! Sexy and fun!

    I am7 really8 looking1 for3 a 3guy 0 to3 play5 with1 today7.

    5'7 Bnd / Grn 120 34c.

    Please. NO e-mails! And NO BLOCKED.

    Text is OK

    (Posted: 2013-03-05, 11:21AM)

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/3660395883.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Here is her post on CL:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/3617162915.html

    Blonde Girl Sexy And Fun Looking For A Nice Guy Today. W4m. 21.

    Hey THERE!

    I am7 really8 looking1 for3 a 3guy 0 to3 play5 with1 today7.

    What are you all up to! Blonde girl! Sexy and fun!

    Please. NO e-mails! And NO BLOCKED Numba's OR TEXTS. NumSkulls!

    Try to take your hands OFF your COCK long enough to Kall and tawk like a person.

    Posted: 2013-02-14, 1:21PM EST.

    781-33o-3517.

  14. #281

    Update: Eye Candy Maid

    We were suppose to meet today. Long story / short, she never called yesterday to confirm and when today arrived, still no word from her. So, I sent her an email a couple of hours ago and she responds right away saying 'no you were suppose to call me. ' She sends another email immediately afterwards saying 'OMG, I'm sorry. ' Then, she followed up with another saying she's got 2 jobs, goes to school, etc. Guess you can't rely on a 19-year-old these days even though she's said to me prior in an email 'got to make the money honey. ' Oh well, life as 'We' know it rattles on.

  15. #280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419
    Saw something on search for dee maidz, found Freaky Maidz Cleaning posted by Dee M, Sounds very similar but have not partaken also. PM me for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    I got something from a dee maidz and she then sent a fcebook request as well. Her pic did not have face on it and she was leaning up against a wall with yoga stuff on.

    Not sure if same girl but I did not undertake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad a few weeks ago and have been exchanging emails with the girl. Her name is Maya and she says she'll come to your residence and do cleaning in her underwear / lingerie. She sent me a pic of her, after we talked awhile and it was of a very young, hott girl. Nice tits, body etc. She even has a Facebook page titled 'Eye Candy', too. Not sure if I'll get any action but I'm going to give her a try. She's only asking 150. After I take the plunge, I'll report back and let everyone know how it went. She claims it's just cleaning and nothing else. Has anyone met with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape