Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13696
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Kuz  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have digits for this Sarah. I am going to be in Baltimore this weekend and would love to hook up. Had her digits a while back but I heard her phone was stolen or something so just wondering if anyone had the latest info. PM me if you can.
    I went looking for her this weekend with no success. Also no Noell or Heather on the hunt trail.

  2. #13695
    Quote Originally Posted by TY1732  [View Original Post]
    I have ventured over there A few times to no avail. Maybe looking in wrong place, ant help?
    Go check under the loops folder for more detailed locations

  3. #13694

    So Jealous

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadesofgray  [View Original Post]
    Here's one more Storm pic for a friend.
    Heard so much about her. Tried a couple times when she popped up on BP, and got no answer. I guess I will patiently wait for her to pop up again.

  4. #13693

    Conkling patterson park

    I have ventured over there A few times to no avail. Maybe looking in wrong place, ant help?

  5. #13692

    Jamie

    Picked Jamie at Conkling on Friday. Went to nearby notel. Good Slow CBJ and mish, doggie all the way. She looked like she enjoyed but who knows / cares.

    Be careful with the wallets etc. After we were done I was in Bathroom and watching from the door crack. She tried to go through my belongings and stopped after I said "I see you!".

    She says "sorry I forgot, my clothes were on the other side". Yeah right. .50 for everything including tip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎  

  6. #13691
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdone  [View Original Post]
    She says ok and she'll be right back and ducks around the corner of the hotel.
    At that point I would have left the scene. Swiftly!

  7. #13690

    Another storm pic

    Here's one more Storm pic for a friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8584692243_8ff90d9a0a_z.jpeg‎  

  8. #13689
    It's unfortunate that some inconsiderate guys are throwing their condoms and stirring up the locals. Just remember that when take a SW somewhere toss your condom you leaving a red flag that you were there. As for the SW's I just wish they would tone things down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake L  [View Original Post]
    I just Googled for John Watch, and found these links:

    http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/

    http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...s_village.html

    The news article is from 2009 and the last post on the John Watch blog is during 2010. I think John Watch is counter-productive and that this hobby is beneficial to the economy. Imagine guys driving in and leaving money in the hands of some woman who in turn buys what she needs locally. That should be encouraged.

  9. #13688
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400
    She been clean (somewhat) for a while. She lives in Halethrope, still have the white trunk.
    Well, heck! If she's ever interested in picking up new dudes, by all means let a and*a know! H HAH AHAHHA.

  10. #13687

    Be Careful

    I was staying at a downtown hotel last week (no car) and decided to take a walk and see what was out at around 9 pm on thurs. Saw a couple of BSW in short skirts (6 on the SW scale and taller than me) and one WSW tweeking (not for me). The BSW's wanted $.5 and I said no. Must be the downtown hotel rate but too much for me (I'm use to the range of. 15.4 plus tip). Then as I got close to the hotel again this cute BSW. 5' 1" 110 spinner in tight pink pants (just what I like) walks up to me asking if I want to have some fun. I say, of course I do and suggest we go to my room. She says ok and she'll be right back and ducks around the corner of the hotel. Next thing I see is this big guy crossing the street saying,"she looks pretty nice, let me talk to you for a minute, she'll be right back." My warning systems go on full alert and I run into the hotel and to my room. Good thing I gave her the wrong room. This was either leo or a setup to be robbed. Neither of which I wanted anything to do with. Be careful out there.

  11. #13686
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? The last time I saw her we were talking in front of Darnell's house about a year ago. I remember she use to drive around in a white pick up truck. I don't think it was her truck though. Anybody have any info on her. The picture is from another monger on this site.
    She been clean (somewhat) for a while. She lives in Halethrope, still have the white trunk.

  12. #13685

    Hot on conkling

    About 7 this evening just north of Pratt, young lady in handcuffs with two marked le in the street. She has hoot pink short hair. Looks a bit thick but not chubby. Two le in uniform down the block on foot. Seen a ton of unis on feet the last week or so. Stijl good action on Harford between Taylor and N Pkwy. Couple blondes, tall cute brunette and of course my old buddy, squatty body Rita.

    Be safe see

  13. #13684

    More on John Watch

    I just Googled for John Watch, and found these links:

    http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/

    http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...s_village.html

    The news article is from 2009 and the last post on the John Watch blog is during 2010. I think John Watch is counter-productive and that this hobby is beneficial to the economy. Imagine guys driving in and leaving money in the hands of some woman who in turn buys what she needs locally. That should be encouraged.

  14. #13683

    "John Watch"

    I stopped at the corner of Wilkins and Gilmor to pull a noisy branch out from under my car. A girl walking down the road began walking toward my car. Before I could pull the branch out, a short woman, late 50's, brown hair, stalked toward me and, brandishing a tag of some sort on a string around her neck, announced she represented the "John Watch." When she realized that I hadn't stopped to make a pick up, she walked off. I knew there was such a group in Pigtown, but was not certain of one on Wilkins. Imagine a life dedicated to identifying consenting fornicators!"Well honey, it's 9 o'clock. I think I'll walk to streets to see if there are any men thinking they might find an illegitimate use for their genitalia."

  15. #13682

    Storm's ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Great pics Shades! Love that meaty ass of her's!
    Thanks bro. That badunkadunk is one of her greatest assets (pun intended).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130324_021907.jpg‎   20130324_011554.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape