Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 11707
-
03-24-13 20:17 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 66Day late and a dollar short
Called her, and she answered. From Cali! Said she'd be back in a few weeks. Sounded like a sweetie.
Originally Posted by Muffa
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 20:16 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 66Just curious
Just curious how on a rare occasion an image like this makes it to BP. I thought no nipples could be shown, yet they sometimes do. I hear from other women that they have been rejected. Never mind that she looks like she's being booked.
Originally Posted by XJDiamond
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 19:33 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 297No Way
Just my. 02 I would not touch them, Leroy maybe hiding inside some where.
Originally Posted by XJDiamond
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 18:58 #2224Regular Member

Posts: 3Any good massage providers in woburn?
Will be visiting Woburn MA next week and was wondering any descent non asian massage provider around? Backpage ads are too overwhelming for a starter like me. Hope to get great. Massage. Any suggestions? Will report back once I try them!
-
03-24-13 18:02 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 436These ladies
Has anyone seen these ladies?
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...00-29/21999238
-
03-24-13 18:01 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 436Katalina Banks
Went and saw Katalina Banks. Been looking at her for awhile but never found any real reviews. She was offering a short stay for 100. Usually out my price range for 15min but it turned out to last a little longer than the short stay. If you like natural chest puppies you will love her. They are absolutely huge and unbelievable. She is not quite a BBW but has some cushion. Great CBJ, doggy and mish. Good attitude. Going to repeat, only downside is its kind of a bad location at night, but not during the day. Seniors can PM.
-
03-24-13 13:29 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 28Okay, sorry if this a dumb question. But why would you invite someone over to your place. Unless, is a hotel room, I don't get it.
Originally Posted by GlennCoward53
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 13:22 #2220Regular Member

Posts: 4Ebony in Waltham / Newton
Hello, new poster here.
I don't partake of the hobby often, but was feeling the need and checked out this girl at an upscale hotel in Newton. Pics may be dated, she had a bit of paunch, but otherwise a nice body plus she liked to talk dirty. $.5 for hh, minor upsell for GFE. DFK, CBJ, DATY followed by mish and doggy. Decent experience but felt rushed. Was out of there in 20 minutes. Looks 6. 5, performance 7. 5 if you like dirty talk. Prob won't repeat. Here's the ad:
My ATF was Kelly (Korean girl in apt) but she's not around any longer. Liked her petite body and the fact that we'd spend the whole hour together. I miss her and enjoyed her company. Am open to suggestions if there are others like her around.http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-u-25/20128890
&9733; •:. •:. •Allow me to pamper you with my limitless skills and talents. High Class Companionship at it's finest•&9733; •:. • I am an extremely down to earth, smart, sexy, sophisticated and adventurous girl who just loves to have fun! •&9733; •I am 100% independent. 100% accurate photos•&9733; •. No BLOCKED CALLS OR TEXT. I look FORWARD to being your companion! •&9733; •:. •:. •
CALL_ME_BABYatKELLY xxx / xxx / 8321.
Happy hunting
-
03-24-13 09:37 #2219Regular Member

Posts: 23Very cute girl named Marissa. Nice figure, nice attitude, cut the chit chat and went right to it. She was offering. 6 for 20 short stay, which was WELL worth it. CBJ, Kissing and DATY which I didn't have time for, and she is a good fuck. Her normal is $ for the half, but may be negotiable as she is a Cali transplant. Friendly laid backgirl, no awark moments. Steal at. 6 and well worth the $. Seems to switch between Bos and North locations. And def 2 pops for the hour. Pics are recent and accurate.
Digits 9352
-
03-24-13 08:50 #2218Regular Member

Posts: 23Asian Beauty Warms Up Boston
Was drunk at 4 in the morning, thought it would be fun to call this number. I was anticipating fugly 40 year old chinawomen. I told the girl on the phone if she wasn't hot and young, she was getting the boot. The receptionist assured me she was young hot and Asian. So 30 minutes later, an adorable Asian knocks on my door. Totally flabergasted, I welcome her in and give her a kiss and hug. Surprisingly she drove herself. I paid the quoted donation $$.5, and made her give me her car keys so she wouldn't bolt. The girl was very pretty (8) even if you're not into Asians. Awesome attituted, althought limited english. Not many rules. She said she doesn't like greek because it hurts, but everything else was good to go. DFK, DATY, DATO, prostrate.
All in all, a little pricey, but way exceeded my expecations bc I have heard nothing but bad things about Asian outcall.
YMMV because I know they have several girls, but I think you can call the main number back if you're dissatisfied. Number ends in 5114. The girl who answers is a dispatcher, even if she tells you her name is Xie Xie.
-
03-24-13 04:05 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 2682Nothing new there, they've been doing it for years. They're usually smart enough not to put it in the escort section though, that just makes no sense. They still do it on CL too in Casual Encounters. I've even seen them in the talent and resume sections of CL.
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
03-24-13 03:21 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 475Backpage has officially hit bottom
What the actual fuck? Now PIMPS are advertising on Backpage? What fucking planet are we on?
I mean come on, there's thinking outside the box, but this is beyond my comprehension.
Just WTF?
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 01:46 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 315Sorry about your bad experience MUFFA
I was the victim of a bait and switch. The woman that arrived told me she had to bring the donation out to her driver before things proceeded.
She siad "Don't worry. I work for an agency and I will be right back" Well she took my 2 ben franklins and put the car in reverse and that was it.
Avoid any ad that reads "Choia Italiana" Southcoast escorts on BP. I found a photo of her on CL selling underwear. I am going to ad it to The ErRe under ripoff escorts. I find sometimes when you get a daily lottery win it is best to call one of agencies out of Boston such as TU and bite the bullet for 50. At least you know they will stay for the 60 and and they usually have awsome bods. AfDa is also a good. Been using them for years. Life is too short. Play the daily race game (make believe horse race where 3 numbers 1-12 are drawn every 3 minutes. I have been sticking with numbers 10 and 4, first 2 any order, play 4 races at a total of $8. 4 and ten came out in the very first race. I check in the eveing from my home computer. A $1 bet for first 2 any order wins you $45. By putting down $2 I won 90. I will sit on it and hope for a win this weekend. I can avoid the atm and then I will dish out for quality as opposed to these fly by nighters. Quite often these girls working for the agencies will give me their personal cell digits and tell I can call them direct and cut out the 50 dollar travel fee next time. Well thats my report. Sorry for abbreviations but, if I write out the website the monitor will not post this.
-
03-23-13 21:44 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 110Sunshine
Thanks to a review and a PM by XJDiamond I decided to check out Sunshine in the Walpole Sharon area. She is a very nice girl and I had a great time for sure. She has many tattoos so if that bothers you then she is not the girl for you. But in my opinion she is attractive and very well built. She has very soft skin and nice curves. She is not a petite skinny girl but she is not at all fat either. A little on the plump side in certain areas which I find turns me on. Her pics are accurate and recent and she does not rush you at all. We had a great conversation and of course a lot of fun as well. She is open minded and if you treat her right you will have a fantastic time like I did. I will definitely see her again.
-
03-23-13 19:34 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 436Great reviews Muffa
I almost saw the second girl when she was on the South Shore. Setup a time and appt and was right in front of the hotel when she didn't answer. Something told me not to call again and I didn't.

















