Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 806 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2277

    3-23-13 AM run

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Out on the south side grabbing some lunch on this beautiful afternoon. And NOTHING! Where are all these hungry girls? Not even a LEO presence. I figured something would be biting with the sun being out.
    LOL. Don't forget to wear your fav. pair of shades as well from Oaks to CostaDelMars 580gs naturally. Lookin cool pick up a prof. Always makes the pig upset. On that note did a 10AM run NOTHING.

    Took care of bizz and went back around 1130 and off G and 20s found Katie. I've reported about her before. And that she does not have a ph no. But walks the area.

    Knew who I was. Sad. LOL. Now I really wish to go back to FL and everyone including you crazy bunch want to keep me here. LOLLL.

    I wanted to take some pix but she did not waste time and just went to eating my tool. Only came up once the job was done. AAMAAAZINGGG!

    Dropped her back off around gf and got picked up again after 10 steps. Get out there you hunters. Have a feeling today is going to be a great day to meet some shermotas.

    D off to afternoon Siesta.

    Also SS Paige keeps calling me w / that no. Whats up w / you not having met her still. Get it done. I'm kinda done w / Paige whoever wants her digits drop a line. Only give her $ after the job is done else she will nag like a ho that she don't like to give head.

  2. #2276

    3-22-13 PM run

    Did not see anything on g or l. Saw leo patroling the blocks. Had a pre-engagement w / Jessica who as of now has another AA girl of heavy set bunking in w / her. And offered a 2x work. Not my thing. Did my thing w / Jessica and went off on my merry way.

    Hoping to see something good this weekend now that there is no snow.

  3. #2275

    Wish I had the Duke's luck

    Out on the south side grabbing some lunch on this beautiful afternoon. And NOTHING! Where are all these hungry girls? Not even a LEO presence. I figured something would be biting with the sun being out.

  4. #2274

    The early morning run

    I saw a few girls out and a ton of le bothering them this morning. I picked up a bigger girl cee cee on the northern loop. She knows her job when she gets in the car she does a good job

  5. #2273
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #2272

    Sally

    Has anyone seen sally lately. The petite gal with big ass cans.

    She has moved and of course disconnected last digits I had.

  7. #2271
    Quote Originally Posted by Litho Fox  [View Original Post]
    I have gone up and down during lunch dinner after 7 and have seen absolutely nothing on the south side. Can't afford gas this way.
    LOL. What another monger said in SoCal side while I was there and I paraphrase here: If you think you save $ by going to SW. Think again. All the time we mongers go out for the thrill of finding another amature prof. That we have not seen before. Actually costs us more. And this monger actually goes to high end escorts. As it is well more better odds than ours.

    I refuse to shell 4. 0 on a another site-reviewed prof. Mainly not banking that much so how and why should I shell that much. Thats my motto.

    On that note enjoy the pix.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chilly_patroling_da_block.jpg
Views:	1322
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	236596

    =)

    Paige does offer BBFS. Well FS is not my thing. The princess has to smell really good down south for me to do FS. Rarely found that. French Lena in MIA is like that smells really good.

  8. #2270

    Paige

    Finished with a massage but left with the need to get off, so I called Paige. Yes the same hates the BJ, but will do it if you push it. She want to be mounted mish. And will do it BB. Yes that is right, I went back to the car to get a cover, she didn't want me to leave, she wanted it BBFS. Not I said the man with the thought of getting something. I was just thinking how many other people are doing her BBFS. Please tell me we are not that stupid. I did pull out last second and did the dead on her body. She loved that. .4 +.05. That's all I had on me.

  9. #2269

    She came through

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Well I just got ripped off by Chella, I've been seeing her for at least a year and never had a problem. Today I scheduled to see her, she said she needed to make a stop (only a couple of minutes) well I wait and waited, called and texted but only answered the she was come now. Well she never showed, she has asked me to do this before and always came back, but not today.

    So I guess we can't even trust the regular to always be honest
    Well today I hooked up with chella, she made it right. I've learned that I will only get service first

  10. #2268

    Dead for weeks

    I have gone up and down during lunch dinner after 7 and have seen absolutely nothing on the south side. Can't afford gas this way.

  11. #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    Need digits / 21st and green.
    Earn it Newbie!

  12. #2266

    =D Did you get a name.

    She doesn't look familiar at all. Maybe cause the eyes are blacked out. And that is fine. But trying to figure who. Where did you pick her up? Great price.

    Nothing in the AM run around 10.

    Went back out after lunch at 3. And saw the Legend + Chilly + and then this.

    Attachment 236231

    This is the other LSW =D good decent head. Commands. 25 or she refuses to catch. Father Borgias said to have unborns caught =) ehehe its good for me.

    And then met jessia later on again. Resting out the rest of week.

    Happy hunting and a du ma to all the pigs.[/QUOTE]

  13. #2265

    Angela

    Need digits / 21st and green.

  14. #2264
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Drug free? Last time I saw her she had tracks, but that was early last summer if I recall correctly.
    I don't know if this is the same girl because the Erika I'm referring to has been working on g / f since August, thats when she moved over here, and she didn't seem to have any track marks. Once she said that she doesn't do drugs I looked for things like that but I suppose it is possible I missed them, but it really didn't look like there were any marks on her.

  15. #2263

    3-17-13 B-day boys fun day out

    =D. Hope you all drank for me =). From days when my gf use to take me out to now meet 4 professionals a day. LOL I'm not sure what is the winner here. Again on this fair day my thoughts go out to the fallen monger whose girl knows of this site. May holy father Borgias bless your lost cause my sir.

    Nothing in the AM run around 10.

    Went back out after lunch at 3. And saw the Legend + Chilly + and then this.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	jadi_bj_3-17-18_edited.jpg
Views:	1934
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	236231

    This is the other LSW =D good decent head. Commands .25 or she refuses to catch. Father Borgias said to have unborns caught =) ehehe its good for me.

    And then met jessia later on again. Resting out the rest of week.

    Happy hunting and a du ma to all the pigs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape