Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2329

    C&c

    I tried searching for any reviews on this place in Rockland and didn't find any. I'm willing to TOFTT and report back but if anyone has any information before I go, it would be much appreciated.

  2. #2328
    Didja get a personalized video?

    (sorry, could not resist.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Srtmdc  [View Original Post]
    Just went for an appointment. Waste of time and money.

  3. #2327

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Srtmdc  [View Original Post]
    Just went for an appointment. Waste of time and money.
    I saw Sasha once in a Dedham area hotel a few years ago.

    It was a nice time, but pricey.

    Also, saw her friend Jessica twice for a better time, but still pricey.

    $$ is alot for a sesual backrub with HE, but Jessica is Damn Hot.

  4. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I have stayed away from Sasha since she first appeared. She originally was associated with MJ, a notorious wannabee pimp who was active on the Boards. He was known to use the personal info of clients to his "advantage". He also allegedly outed one of his girls to her family when she tried to leave his "employment".

    I haven't heard anything about MJ on the Board for sometime, but obviously Sasha learned a few tricks from him.
    Just went for an appointment. Waste of time and money.

  5. #2325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Hobby is for us, it is business for the providers

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJr1  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea who this girl is but I don't get the reason for the video. The guy clearly knew he was being recorded and there does seem to be an extensive history between the two of them. As for her, her awful voice alone is a turn off! She sounds nasty and is obviously vindictive! Someone mentioned this hobby being for providers and I must beg to differ! Calling anyone out is just plain wrong no matter how pissed off you are but the ladies deal with us revealing secrets about them on these & other boards. I've seen a lot of mongers tell tales about ladies that maybe were based more on feelings of rejection than service ratings. It's a 2-way street for sure. In any case, this girl seems pretty messed up and the guy is a fool to have anything to do with her! QUOTE=Diogenesbarrel; 1708695]I think there's more to this than most of us would create. He knew he was being videotaped, and it sounds like there was some history.
    [/QUOTE]That's what I wrote. So never forget that. Never let it get personal; this guy obviously did by allowing himself to be vidoed

  6. #2324
    I have stayed away from Sasha since she first appeared. She originally was associated with MJ, a notorious wannabee pimp who was active on the Boards. He was known to use the personal info of clients to his "advantage". He also allegedly outed one of his girls to her family when she tried to leave his "employment".

    I haven't heard anything about MJ on the Board for sometime, but obviously Sasha learned a few tricks from him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    I also saw it. She's posted questionable things in the past.

    I don't know the circumstances, but what exactly is she trying to prove by posting that video? Why would I, as a customer, ever want to risk seeing her again? She displays a lack of maturing and, more importantly, a lack of discretion.

    I've seen her before and I'm crossing her off my list.

  7. #2323

    Livia

    Saw Livia in Everett yesterday, got a mediocre massage with a decent finish. Was In and out in about 30 minutes. The finish was nice so I may repeat.

  8. #2322

    Video

    I have no idea who this girl is but I don't get the reason for the video. The guy clearly knew he was being recorded and there does seem to be an extensive history between the two of them. As for her, her awful voice alone is a turn off! She sounds nasty and is obviously vindictive! Someone mentioned this hobby being for providers and I must beg to differ! Calling anyone out is just plain wrong no matter how pissed off you are but the ladies deal with us revealing secrets about them on these & other boards. I've seen a lot of mongers tell tales about ladies that maybe were based more on feelings of rejection than service ratings. It's a 2-way street for sure. In any case, this girl seems pretty messed up and the guy is a fool to have anything to do with her! QUOTE=Diogenesbarrel; 1708695]I think there's more to this than most of us would create. He knew he was being videotaped, and it sounds like there was some history.[/QUOTE]

  9. #2321

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham M  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/thebestmasseuse

    Did anyone see this? I happened to check out her page today and she posted a video of her and I guess it's her client arguing. Anyhoo she lists his full name, his hometown, and his wifes name on her youtube page. That is not right. I've never seen her and glad of it now, because she seems like trouble. Did she try blackmailing him?
    I also saw it. She's posted questionable things in the past.

    I don't know the circumstances, but what exactly is she trying to prove by posting that video? Why would I, as a customer, ever want to risk seeing her again? She displays a lack of maturing and, more importantly, a lack of discretion.

    I've seen her before and I'm crossing her off my list.

  10. #2320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    No mult shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysupforfun  [View Original Post]
    Been reading around about Yara in Arlington who posts on BP every once and a while. I guess she used to work with Malu? Any thoughts or suggestions? Does she allow multiple shots on goal?
    You will get one, with limilted otc, that was my exper at malus with her

  11. #2319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Which video?

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham M  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/thebestmasseuse

    Did anyone see this? I happened to check out her page today and she posted a video of her and I guess it's her client arguing. Anyhoo she lists his full name, his hometown, and his wifes name on her youtube page. That is not right. I've never seen her and glad of it now, because she seems like trouble. Did she try blackmailing him?
    I had PM somebody after I saw her long ago and she spoke about some guy who she saw, she told me stuff about him that I would not want others to know about me. Just goes to show you, this is a biz for these providers so do not forget that, have your fun but always keep your guard up; assuming you are married.

    But I did not see the video you are referring too

  12. #2318
    I think there's more to this than most of us would create. He knew he was being videotaped, and it sounds like there was some history.

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham M  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/thebestmasseuse

    Did anyone see this? I happened to check out her page today and she posted a video of her and I guess it's her client arguing. Anyhoo she lists his full name, his hometown, and his wifes name on her youtube page. That is not right. I've never seen her and glad of it now, because she seems like trouble. Did she try blackmailing him?

  13. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysupforfun  [View Original Post]
    Been reading around about Yara in Arlington who posts on BP every once and a while. I guess she used to work with Malu? Any thoughts or suggestions? Does she allow multiple shots on goal?
    Maybe it was me but I got just a straight / not very good massage. She is hot though, real hot!

  14. #2316

    Sasha The Best Masseuse

    https://twitter.com/thebestmasseuse

    Did anyone see this? I happened to check out her page today and she posted a video of her and I guess it's her client arguing. Anyhoo she lists his full name, his hometown, and his wifes name on her youtube page. That is not right. I've never seen her and glad of it now, because she seems like trouble. Did she try blackmailing him?

  15. #2315

    Yara

    Been reading around about Yara in Arlington who posts on BP every once and a while. I guess she used to work with Malu? Any thoughts or suggestions? Does she allow multiple shots on goal?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape