High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12723
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilbot  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I thought I posted something previously but it doesn't seem to have gone through. Sorry for the clutter.
    Until you get senior status your posts will take longer to show up, be patient, they will show.

  2. #12722

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilbot  [View Original Post]
    How I do search this thread for specific post regarding certain locations, e. G, Metrowest. Traveling to Boston and its surroundings isn't very feasible for me unless I have the day off.

    Your help is much appreciated.
    Willbot, Plenty of options and many have been reported on here, on the Worcester thread and recently on the "Other areas" thread. Look on craigslist and familiarize yourself with some Spa names, addresses, etc. There is no hard and fast rule for searching; what I mean is that some places are reviewed by their name " Pink" for example and some are reviewed by their street ie "myrtle". No need to drive to boston as plenty of options are available in Framingham, Natick, Watertown, Newton, etc. Good luck and report back.

  3. #12721

    Test 1 2

    Hello everyone,

    I thought I posted something previously but it doesn't seem to have gone through. Sorry for the clutter.

  4. #12720

    Long time lurker.

    Hello guys,

    New to MA (Metrowest) and long time lurker. Just created my account today. I've been getting tips from the forum for over a year now especially while living in Tampa Florida. PM me if you're going to be visiting Tampa so that I may guide you on your journey. And I've been to one place in Detroit.

    I have no reports on MA massage since I haven't been lucky enough to visit any but I will be posting 2 in BP providers soon.

    Anywho, wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

    I do have a technical question:

    How I do search this thread for specific post regarding certain locations, e. G, Metrowest. Traveling to Boston and its surroundings isn't very feasible for me unless I have the day off.

    Your help is much appreciated.

  5. #12719
    FYI, English is taught as a second language in Thailand.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyFire  [View Original Post]
    Went to royal thai yesterday afternoon to see who I would draw, out came monica 5 ft 140 no spinner but attractive an she had so much make-up on I figured she didn't get all done up for nothin. She didn't have an wierd features like a ladyboy does althoght she never got undressed either, but I'm more than sure she was a young lady in her mid twenties. Her accent went from asian to perfect english so I suspect she has been in this country alot longer then the 6 months she claimed. Got the towel thrown on my butt, hate that, she gave me the regular medium massage. After 40 mins I asked to be flipped, she said not yet. Ten minutes to go I get the flip she says what do I want, I said to fix this here an grap my junk. She asked if I was a cop in perfect english, I said no then she quoted 6. In a tip I already forked over 70 for the hour. I said ok she went on to the task at hand but she was to far away from my reach for any more romantic fun. Anyway she was good looking, an things might improve with more visits, but some place are better sooner. Good luck

  6. #12718

    Royal thai weymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysupforfun  [View Original Post]
    I'm having trouble finding places that do multi shots on goal. Been scouring the site like the Library of Congress, but it's a more random suggestion / request. I've been going back to Aiko because she is the only one who not only does it without discussion, but times it right. Anyone have any ideas? I'm up for PMs! Also- haggling with the provider for this sort of thing during the massage is the worst, I realize $ greases all the wheels.
    Went to royal thai yesterday afternoon to see who I would draw, out came monica 5 ft 140 no spinner but attractive an she had so much make-up on I figured she didn't get all done up for nothin. She didn't have an wierd features like a ladyboy does althoght she never got undressed either, but I'm more than sure she was a young lady in her mid twenties. Her accent went from asian to perfect english so I suspect she has been in this country alot longer then the 6 months she claimed. Got the towel thrown on my butt, hate that, she gave me the regular medium massage. After 40 mins I asked to be flipped, she said not yet. Ten minutes to go I get the flip she says what do I want, I said to fix this here an grap my junk. She asked if I was a cop in perfect english, I said no then she quoted 6. In a tip I already forked over 70 for the hour. I said ok she went on to the task at hand but she was to far away from my reach for any more romantic fun. Anyway she was good looking, an things might improve with more visits, but some place are better sooner. Good luck

  7. #12717

    More and more

    I'm having trouble finding places that do multi shots on goal. Been scouring the site like the Library of Congress, but it's a more random suggestion / request. I've been going back to Aiko because she is the only one who not only does it without discussion, but times it right. Anyone have any ideas? I'm up for PMs! Also- haggling with the provider for this sort of thing during the massage is the worst, I realize $ greases all the wheels.

  8. #12716

    Disagree on just using cameras for security

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMakaay  [View Original Post]
    Security cams can be very well hidden and can directly write data to some network attached storage, for later review. Also, given the latest video compression methods, a video won't take much space. Videos can be stored for a particular number of days, before it is automatically deleted. While, all this is possible, it is also not trivial to set up and costs money, with no direct return on investment. Also, if there was some website where all this was being streamed to, somebody would have probably come across it by now.

    I agree with you. Its done for security. To keep a check on customers and people who work at the MPs. The AMPs have more to loose if any of the videos were made public.
    With the advancement of the new security systems which are under $5-400. 00 and even less for a TB storage one can use their videos for all kinds of stuff and some not for the good. Agree that some videos have been posted on some internet sites without the knowledge of others. Just look at the on going ME Zumba case. With the internet some can even view from their smartphones, ipads etc of the on-going stuff at the business. To save space on thier storage it could be motion activated and just in the rooms. I hate to see myself on the internet as I am not photogentic. Cameras are now comcealed in many places, smoke detectors, radios, and some caneras are so small that they can be placed in anything. Just becareful and be on the look out for them. FYI if you see a laptop open watch out for the camera which could be taping you. I remember being at one hotel and the girl had her laptop open and while she was in the bathroom I hit a key and saw that the camera was facing the entrance and the bed in the hotel room and it was taping the whole thing. I hit the ctrl alt del keys and it shut down and by the time the girl came out the screen was dark like before I hit it the first time.

  9. #12715

    News

    Went to 12 Belmont St. I had been there twice before and it was average. Got BeBe this time. Looks probably a 9, massage probably an 8. Good service, fairly chatty at times. Spent most of the time sitting on my butt and legs and massaging my back, shoulders and neck. Not much of a tease but on the flip asked if I wanted anything special. HE after that.

    Definitely will return. She's leaving sometime later this year and heading back to BKK so catch her while you can.

    Best tip I noticed was that when when came in she locked the door behind her. Made me think that most other places where options are not on the table I have not noticed that.

  10. #12714
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee 104  [View Original Post]
    You guys turned me on to Ninja after the Health Center massage in the next building closed last year so I guess evaluating a new place is the least I can do to show my gratitude to this forum. Do you have any Quincy area requests?
    21 Billings have not been to angle yet to see the new girl but two gals there perform like the amy of old'

  11. #12713

    Just read

    Quote Originally Posted by TimsFantasy1  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Boston tomorrow night for 1 night only. Staying somewhat near Chinatown, but wondering where is the best / cheapest parlor to visit.
    There is a ton of info right here. Just spend about a half hour, read backwards, and you will realize one night is not enough! Here's a start, do a search of "Harrison."

    Stay safe and enjoy our fine city,

    pbj

  12. #12712

    Wendy's Spa

    I returned to Wendy's in Wakefield and finally had Wendy, rather than Yo Yo. Wendy gave a better massage, with more UTC roaming, than Yo Yo. She has a very pleasant attitude anddI left very happy. No discussion of a tip. $60/$60. I will definitely return.

  13. #12711

    Guess that's the least I can do

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Lee. We all know you have nothing but good shit to say about ninja. We appreciate your contributions. Personally, it would be refreshing to see you post about another place. Otherwise, in my opinion, you are just a shill for them or the owner.

    BB
    You guys turned me on to Ninja after the Health Center massage in the next building closed last year so I guess evaluating a new place is the least I can do to show my gratitude to this forum. Do you have any Quincy area requests?

  14. #12710

    Holistic

    My last visit to Holistic I had Song. She a younger pretty Korean woman. I would say twenties. Long hair. Great finish. But standard. No roaming.

    It's pricey 100+ tip. But it's clean, safe and reliable. Massage is almost always on point too.

    BB

  15. #12709
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee 104  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who are interested, I went to Ninja again and saw a new girl named Juli. She's cute with a slim bod and a nice butt. I asked for a medium to soft massage cause I was in the mood for experiencing that kind of sensation and she didn't disappoint. She started out as usual working my back with medium pressure and then so soft I could barely feel her fingers as she occasionally traveled to my legs and back again. What a tease. Then she focused for a while where the tease feels best and I was ready to flip. You know the rest of the story. Juli seemed openly comfortable with herself and with me, has an outgoing, feisty personality if you want to talk and I found the unrushed hour both entertaining and highly satisfying. 60/40 no upselling. On my way out I also noticed another new girl so if Juli's not available next time I'll give her a try.
    Lee. We all know you have nothing but good shit to say about ninja. We appreciate your contributions. Personally, it would be refreshing to see you post about another place. Otherwise, in my opinion, you are just a shill for them or the owner.

    BB

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape