Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,791 to 20,805 of 23675
-
03-17-13 15:46 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 733No sex, just money
So I was perusing SA and encountered a gorgeous Asian who has a twin. She said that she wanted to be spoiled, AND her sister as well, but don't expect a hookup. My question is this. Should I take her at her word and fugeddaboudit? Or do you gents find that the panties loosen up with good feelings engendered by spoilage? Perhaps she is just trying to discourage the creeps (like me LOL)
My SB of 1 week from Nova is totally on board now and we are making all kinds of plans together. SO fun! There is no thrill better than penetrating a new pussy for the first time / bar none! The juices just flow! She has been on sabbatical for a long time too so she was ready Freddy.
Sexting Bust who I had extremely high hopes for has bailed from the SDFM site. Perhaps the reality of what she is doing put her off. Or maybe she found another SD. In this business you never know.
-
03-17-13 13:21 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 1039Re: anal lube[s]
What you can use depends on whether you're using LATEX (or any?) Condoms: did you know that anything that contains mineral-oil/petroleum-based-oil will degrade LATEX (rubber) to the point where it will break or tear quite easily? So whether you use any of the expensive lubes, available at "adult"stores or in the "family-planning"/birth-control section of the drug-store or the pharmacy-dep't of the "big-box"store, you need to read the ingredients-labels very carefully: or else use non-latex (either urethane condoms, or "natural" products: such as "lambskin"s) for protection! If you use non-latex condoms then an incredibly inexpensive lube is "Fruit_of_the_Earth"-brand vitamin-E skin-care-cream: two-pack of four-ounce (each) jars for under four-dollars at "wally-world"stores around here; if you use latex-condoms: I highly recommend the very inexpensive oil-free Corn_Huskers_Lotion[T' M'] at less-than one-dollar-per-ounce for the seven-ounce bottle at the aforementioned local "wally-world" body_&_hand-lotions aisle; Corn_Huskers will also work well for both "bare-back" & masturbation: it is non"greasy" but it absorbs rapidly into bare skin so you'd probably have to keep re-applying it, although at the price you could use an entire seven-ounce bottle for about seven-dollars which is negligible compared to what you'd spend for "specialty"lubes from an "adult"store or on any sex-aids website! Also the fact that they aren't labeled as "sex-lubes" means that they aren't suspicious to buy or keep around!
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 08:53 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 69Yes, for those with time restraints, getting to the point sooner rather than later is important. What I am referring to are guys being vulgar jackasses and blowing their wad, almost literally, in the introduction letter! If the ladies are UTR or semi pro, it has been my experience that they show their hand very quickly. They have shit they got to do too! LOL.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
Sounds like you manage your game well and are getting great results, Smoke.
Stay Safe.
Strict
-
03-16-13 22:45 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 1420No time is like the first time.
Growing tired of her, so another one can come along, so we can have that first time again.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 22:03 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 566[QUOTE=Kyowa; 1707368* so "your" gal probably has perfectly valid reasons for her preference: at least it sounds like she might be willing to do "out-dates" with guys, like you, that she's "pre-screened" in the club & feels safer with![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think this is about right.
You can't stop nature, my man. The penis is going to find a vagina.
-
03-16-13 21:48 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 566She is very sexual. Wild, abandoned, lascivious. Whatever. I think she loves me.
Or maybe its my wallet.
-
03-16-13 21:43 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 566Follow Up 2
She wants to meet tomorrow. I was drained by this pretty girl yesterday, I'm too old for this shit.
-
03-16-13 17:07 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 483Not my thing either, but I haven't done it in a long while. It's time for a revisit to the dark dungeon.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 17:06 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 566Follow Up
So, my slender little late twentyish blond stripper looking for a sugardaddy responded with alacrity to my thank-you-it-was-great-fucking-you-yesterday email.
She sent some rather demure modelling photographs along. Nice, but I'll say now she's more 7. 5 than 8 in the daylight.
I'd share them with you but I'm paranoid about identifying details because of the draconian Sex Prison consequences for getting caught mongering.
She also said she would meet me wherever, whenever. No request for sugar, but I know she's looking for a daddy and she knows I won't leave my semen in her without giving her a gift. No words are needed. A stripper / semi pro / pro / wannabe sugarbaby who orgasms easily, what could be better?
I don't know if I want to fuck her again or not. I'll think about it.
It's a hard life for a geezer when he has to make these kind of decisions.
-
03-16-13 16:40 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 566This is not my thing, but a girl told me once "that's where all the nerve endings come together."
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
My impression is this is an American practice, at least in non-violent forms. Don't see it much elsewhere.
But what do I know?
-
03-16-13 16:26 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 483Lubes?
What do you guys use to help get your tool up into the shit hole?
-
03-16-13 15:50 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 566Bulls and Cows
The great thing about the SB sites is that the girls know they are inviting guys who probably won't marry them to offer them sugar for sex. On an escort site the girls agree to have sex for money. That's a business deal to get your rocks off. Without more, you might as well attach your dick to a milking machine.
The girls on SB sites think they are collecting offers of support and affection but don't want to be viewed as escorts. They want to be seduced may be the best way of describing it. The process of decision making itself gets many of them excited sexually. They're like a herd of cows sneaking peeks at a bull's penis and testicles. They're just cows. They have a hard time being decisive. We have to make it easy for them.
Maybe I should close with:
May all your females have swollen pussies.
Lit2
-
03-16-13 15:45 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 346Ah, reminds me of college days. I purposely lived on the top floor all years because I knew if a girl was willing to walk up three flights, then she will put out. No asking required. The FC logic is identical.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 15:16 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 566I focus on getting them to enter the fucking chamber rather than trying to get them to agree to fuck. As has been previously observed, for genetic reasons I guess, most non-pro women try to conceal even from themselves what they are doing with you is deciding whether or not to fuck you. You could just say, well, what have you decided? Are you going to let me fuck you? But they hate that and will often run for the exit if you try that. On the other hand, she knows full well that if she comes to your room you will expect to fuck her and she won't come unless she's willing to let you fuck her. I'm talking about a normal girl, not a pro. This is why a girl who sex texts you is likely to be either a pro or a flake who won't show. It's hard wired.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
May all your females be wet.
Lit2
-
03-16-13 14:41 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 483I agreed! But at the same time, there are many UTRs and semi pros that hang around these sites. A direct approach might work better / faster for guys (married especially) that don't have a lot of times available on their hands.
Originally Posted by Mr Strict
[View Original Post]
I always treat the girls nice. Not at the girlfriend / wife level, but perhaps a neighbor or coworker level. A drink, lunch, etc does counts. Just be respectful, courteous, don't act like a jerk and you'll have plenty of fun with the ladies.
I've been banging a decent, petite looking 23yr old single mom, french / italian mix for the past couple of months who's waiting tables part time. I give her $60 each time we meet and I do anything I desire. I am not the best looking guy out there, but I am sure she ain't coming back if I was acting like a jerk.
I am also working on a very hot looking, petite, AA college student. I offer to pay her cell ($100) and some funding for school supplies. I figure no more than 400-500 a month, and I suggested we meet twice a week. She agreed.
Also trying to bring in a 21yr Latina that's a hairdresser. I suggested a similar offer, and she agreed. I am taking my time to work with them. I am not rushing them to meet and fuck immediately, that might scared them away. But I am trying to get them to the FC on a first date, I always do. I don't have time like many of you guys that take the babes out for lunch and dinner, etc. But I will bring lunch / drinks to the hotel if I sense a bit of reluctant from the babes.
Always try to be suggestive and a little flirtatious. I think that keep that help maintain the babes interests. And don't stalk her, drop a few msg here and there and if she responds then chat more, if not she's busy or whatever so just leave them alone for a while.










Reply With Quote






