Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Strict  [View Original Post]
    ***The lesson here is treat them like anyone else and don't be a dick. This normally is not a quick process. Have patience, work your game and you have a very good chance of moving on.
    Right on, brother. I think the slow respectful approach emerges from many of the posters here: Scott, Golf, etcetera. Those who fall in love with their babies (which I don't recommend but is inevitable for some) treat them right instinctively.

    I always try for the personal connection, even when she's a hard core pro. You find these less on the SB sites than the escort sites which is what makes them fun. Clubs are somewhere in between, inmo.

    One of my SBs told a horror tale of being forced out of a car without her shoes when the dude was done with her; another told of being flim flammed into believing a private jet was going to pick her up. It can be rough out there.

  2. #2869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039

    Re: hooking in strip-clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    I was fucking a stripper in a club a little earlier today (not in Richmond) and was growing fond of the girl. I said,"Maybe we should get married." _She said,"Well I'm single, if you're willing I'll think about it." _ I'd just met her an hour earlier. I said there was just one problem. She guessed, you're already married. We laughed and laughed. _ She said, well do you need a mistress? I've been thinking about going on one of those sugardaddy sites. _ She was a blond. Talked like a college grad. Perfect white teeth and smile, beautiful lithe body with natural B cups, firm ass, long legs, looked like Janet Leigh for any fellow geezers out there who remember Psycho, a definite 8, forty years or so younger than me. She'd gotten so worked up in the lap dances I thought she was going to cum so I took a break to slow things down before I fucked her. I asked about her circumstances. She's been stripping about a year, has a child, mother and sister all of whom she supports, she says. _ Wouldn't the sugardaddy sites be easier on you than working here? I asked. _ I know, she said, but the guys on those sites are so weird. _ True story! _ A pretty girl who would rather fuck old guys in a strip club than risk a hotel room. Everything's in the eye of the beholder I guess. She did give me her digits and ask if I was staying nearby. Maybe I'll see her again.
    If that club knows what she (+ probably other girls there, too) are doing in the private-room (s) & the management &\or "security"/bouncer un-officially allows it (because, obviously, the management + owners could be prosecuted if the cops could show they knew + condoned it) then she has all the protection of the club-security without any of the headaches of having to learn + do all of her own background-checks + security precautions against "weird" guys! Even if she is sneaking it in against the club's policy: if she had trouble with some whacko all she'd be risking is losing her stripper-gig there; she wouldn't likely be dead, or worse! Some idiot in Clarksville IN just last week or the week before murdered a single-mom / stripper who worked just across the Ohio River in Louisville KY because he'd become obsessed with her & was stalking her after she'd "dated" him & he "loaned" her his car + lots of cash to try to keep her from "dating" anybody else! She was a gorgeous 40-something blonde who was stripping (+ doing "take-out dates" with customers) to support her 4 kids + her sick mom; so "your" gal probably has perfectly valid reasons for her preference: at least it sounds like she might be willing to do "out-dates" with guys, like you, that she's "pre-screened" in the club & feels safer with!

  3. #2868

    Style AND Substance

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't the sugardaddy sites be easier on you than working here? I asked.

    I know, she said, but the guys on those sites are so weird.
    Met a lady on one of the sites awhile ago, hit it off big and now are good friends. She has given me a ton of perspective from the other side and one of the things she has commented on a lot is the fact that most, yes most, of the men contacting her have been way past weird and total jackasses. They come off immediately as though these women are prostitutes and are buying their services and make it very clear what they want, expect and are willing to pay.

    Come on. Really? The lesson here is treat them like anyone else and don't be a dick. This normally is not a quick process. Have patience, work your game and you have a very good chance of moving on.

    BTW, she and I have been baby searching together. You would be surprised how many of the young ones want a sugarmama too! .

    Stay Safe.

    Strict

  4. #2867

    My Sugarbowl

    I-95 corridor, NOVA to Richmond, west to C'ville.

  5. #2866

    Notes from the other side

    I was fucking a stripper in a club a little earlier today (not in Richmond) and was growing fond of the girl. I said,"Maybe we should get married."

    She said,"Well I'm single, if you're willing I'll think about it."

    I'd just met her an hour earlier. I said there was just one problem. She guessed, you're already married. We laughed and laughed.

    She said, well do you need a mistress? I've been thinking about going on one of those sugardaddy sites.

    She was a blond. Talked like a college grad. Perfect white teeth and smile, beautiful lithe body with natural B cups, firm ass, long legs, looked like Janet Leigh for any fellow geezers out there who remember Psycho, a definite 8, forty years or so younger than me. She'd gotten so worked up in the lap dances I thought she was going to cum so I took a break to slow things down before I fucked her. I asked about her circumstances. She's been stripping about a year, has a child, mother and sister all of whom she supports, she says.

    Wouldn't the sugardaddy sites be easier on you than working here? I asked.

    I know, she said, but the guys on those sites are so weird.

    True story.

    A pretty girl who would rather fuck old guys in a strip club than risk a hotel room. Everything's in the eye of the beholder I guess. She did give me her digits and ask if I was staying nearby. Maybe I'll see her again.

  6. #2865

    Married / Taken Lovers

    Speaking of paranoia, Chasing (and catching) these taken women adds another element of risk to the Sugar Bowl.

    My recent experience was with an enraged SD hiring a PI to track his SB's movements, who was triple dipping in the Bowl on us all. We are open to investigations from her side of the equation, not just from our SOs. Dating married is great in other ways since they want to be super discrete But we are lulled into a false sense of security since we have our side covered.

    Just saying

  7. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    There simply is no upside to pay for play at home other than temporary convenience. At the core this is boundary crossing. Boundary crossing however it happens leads to problems.
    This is absolute gold. There's a way to play the game correctly. When bad things happen, it's usually because we didn't play it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Some of us have PO boxes for sugar activity as a back-up precaution, and give that as an address at check-in.
    I go a step further, and use a commercial mailbox for playtime. It doesn't have the stigma that a PO box does, as most people would think mine is an apartment address. They're useful for being able to have a SB's utility bill sent there if needed, as I've had some balk at PO boxes before. That address gets a surprising amount of junk mail that, if someone interested enough took a look at it, might tell a story. I actually sign up for some garbage mail to break up the pattern. Paranoid is my middle name.

    I once had a scary moment with pizza delivery. I had used my hobby phone to call ahead for pizza delivery once. The shop had attached the number to my address. Fast forward many months later. Off-and-on-GF is at home. I call for a pie delivery, give them the address I'm at, and wait. 45 minutes later, I call asking about my pizza. The guy tells me "They didn't have the address, but we got it out of your file. The driver will be there in about 10 minutes." So, a pizza that I like but nobody else at home does is being delivered to my house while I'm "working late." Bad news. This taught me that as careful as I thought I was being, I was capable of making that one mistake that would end up in questions being asked.

  8. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Furthermore gentleman if you are on a business trip and you don't own the company paying for the room, get a separate room if you are going to have a garden tool over.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1738712.html

    And what they did was LEGAL in the country they were in.

    Good deep, Go HAM and Prosper!

    Subcmdr out!
    I'm going to get me one of those retro conversion vans. Backseat baby!

    Seriously. I'm single and still won't have SB's over. I even have a couple regulars from Ashley Madison that are married, don't have them over either. To an earlier point made, there's going to be a blowup at some point, I want to live far from ground zero.

  9. #2862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Hotels

    What do you guys do about name on hotel registration especially for some hotels that ask for I'd when checking in?

    Do you give them a fake name? Do you refuse ID?

    Thanks,

    Revvo

  10. #2861

    Hotels are cheep insurance!

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Hotels or their places are the only options for FC activities. Well, and backseats, I suppose.
    Furthermore gentleman if you are on a business trip and you don't own the company paying for the room, get a separate room if you are going to have a garden tool over.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1738712.html

    And what they did was LEGAL in the country they were in.

    Good deep, Go HAM and Prosper!

    Subcmdr out!

  11. #2860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Text Sex Not

    I have to agree with FredMoore on this one. I have done a lot of reading on here. From front to back and I have jumped into the sugar bowl with very mixed results so far.

    But one thing I have noticed. Is if you get into one of these steamy R rated or X Rated text or email exchanges at the beginning before you fuck them. It appears that this gives the POT a very strong sexually charged rush and many times for whatever reason replaces her need to go through with the entire act.

    Be careful. If all you are after is some phone or text sex then go for it. If you really want them in the FC. I would recommend keeping it suggestive and interesting building up the emotional tension until you get to the final act, and the panties hit the floor.

    But hey what to I know. I am currently on a new streak and about to set the world record for number of flakes in a row. I cannot tell you what it is. It has been HCB, HYB, and MILFs all flaking, and even to the point of getting right to minutes before we are supposed to meet. And then all of a sudden poof. They vanish into the flake bowl. Maybe I am too honest up front? A string of bad luck? Don't know.

    Oh well it is a good test of my patience and my fortitude to continue on. What is it that Shakespeare said Scott? Once more into the breach?

    Be careful out there and keep an eye out for the crazies.

  12. #2859

    Fortress of Solitude

    My Brothers,

    I totally agree with Golf on this. Did Superman ever invite anyone to his Fortress of Solitude? Has any baby seen the inside of the Bat Cave? Has anyone, ever, seen James Bond's apartment? I think not. We are secret agents, under deep cover, whether single or attached. Whether the baby is of nefarious intent or not, no good comes out of her knowing our real identity. We need to be able to vanish at will.

    Hotels or their places are the only options for FC activities. Well, and backseats, I suppose.

    Hunter, there is hotel wisdon scattered throughout the journal. Most of us use a prepaid gift card when booking online, then switch to cash in person. Or, ask the baby to make the arrangements and then add it to her sugar. At least this is how I handle it. If you have a sugar email set up, you can have Hotwire or Priceline or whoever send your confirmation and any followup contacts there. I have never had a hotel contact me directly if I have booked through one of these sites. I'm not sure they even have your contact info, but just in case, I request at check in that nothing be sent in the mail.

    Some of us have PO boxes for sugar activity as a back-up precaution, and give that as an address at check-in.

    Good luck, and don't forget to write.

    Scott

  13. #2858

    Possible but Unlikely

    I'm sure what you speak of has happened to some poor guy somewhere, but a home invasion is a rather large step up from sugaring around. If that's the kind of thing you're afraid of, you should also be afraid being held up in a secluded spot from a sugar baby.

  14. #2857
    Quote Originally Posted by TreasureHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen and Lady,

    I'm a single man from Los Angeles, CA. I've been dabbling in the SD world for a few months now, starting with reading this forum from page one. Although I'm a single man I'm not to keen on the idea of bringing a new baby back to my house after the first meet until she's been vetted and bedded. (edit delete)
    The convenience of having girls in our home. We think we know them. We know more about the cable guy. The gable guy isn't hiding his identity. The typical risks of pay for play are on steroids the minute we bring those risks into our home. We give her knowledge we cannot take back. Our address allows her to learn our identity. That leads to our workplace. Being single is no defense. Nobody can stand our participation in pay for play getting out. She has the power to find us any time, even years later. A problem during the encounter someplace else allows us to walk away. At home we are limited to fighting or giving in. Girls who sell their bodies have pressures we cannot imagine. We never know what is behind that smile.

    Pay for play in whatever form never works for a girl the way she envisioned. Many have burned bridges making it harder to return to her life of before. She feels cornered and feels trapped. Women are emotional and reactive creatures by nature prone to fly off the handle anyway. Everything is our fault it happened and our fault we didn't fix it. We carry the rap-sheet of every man that came before us. With a woman everything goes south sooner or later. We never know when that point will be reached. We don't want that point to be reached when she is in our home.

    Then there is the riskiest encounter of all. She has decided this time will be our last time. Something about that encounter will turn out differently and we are unaware. We don't want that to happen at home.

    Talk to a friend on the police department about home invasions. Many burglaries are inside jobs by people who have been there by invitation. Home invasions often result in a fire being set out of anger or to hide evidence of the burglary. That leaves evidence of arson. Arson is obvious to a trained investigator. The suspects are the homeowner and all who have been there by invitation. The homeowner is required to make statements under oath about this. Even though she may not be involved, even though someone she bragged to about what she saw in our home was not involved, nonetheless we are in a box whether we tell the authorities and insurance investigators about the women we were having over to pay to have sex with us, or leave them out of our statement under oath. Good luck with that decision made either way. There simply is no upside to pay for play at home other than temporary convenience. At the core this is boundary crossing. Boundary crossing however it happens leads to problems. My opinion only (revised from a prior post).

  15. #2856

    Text sex don't!

    Well, I have learned my lesson after two blown newbies (not in a good way ).

    I've got really good news out of 3 high pots only one bit, but looks like she is a keeper.

    If you remember the lineup from my last post:

    1) Pot #1 Nando! 75 %FC odds busted She has a high baseline cost with long travel and babysitter needs, so I would be $$ in the hole before covering her nut

    2) Pot #2 23 yr old hottie engaging in lots of suggestive talk and exchange of R rated pics ran after a session of text sex.light porn grade. Not too specific. All talk and no action She says she would never have sex on the 1st or even 2nd date. WTF? Why are they here except to get an ATM #.

    3) Pot # 3 Bingo! Several days ago had a M&G with this mid 20s 10/10/10 and we had a wonderful overnight and it looks like the game is on. The damage was very reasonable (not Big Tigg grade though) She is slim with B + cups and a 22 inch waist. And smart as hell.

    4) 23 yr old hottie who I lost after sexting session with her (at her request ).

    So the bottom line is twofold.

    1) Do not engage in sexting with them. You give too much away too early, and it might scare them with the reality of what they are getting ready to do (ie sell themselves) and;

    2) I've got a super hot SB Yay for me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape