Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,841 to 30,855 of 43531
-
03-15-13 17:44 #12691Senior Member

Posts: 520Creek. Marlboro
Sorry you had the same experience that most have had there. If you read the Worcester forum you would have been warned. Although I have left there "happy" one time when a provider I knew from another place was there, I haven't heard of anyone getting any extras there.
Moreover, that table shower should be skipped! Just a cold bathroom and crappy TS.
My first time there, I drew the cutest thing you ever saw. She was fresh off the boat. Mama-san tapped her out about 5 minutes into it because she knew I wanted a "real" massage. Needless to say, I got a good massage and no more.
If you are in the area and want a decent massage, try to get the mama-san. If you want extras, go up the road to susie's or that place at 910.
JP.
Originally Posted by SpringBoard84
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-13 16:45 #12690Senior Member

Posts: 62Creek in Mboro
Had to pick up a few things at Target last week so I figured I'd toftt and check out Creek Spa across the street. Ad on CL mentioned pretty ladies and a TS, so I figured what the hell. Called about an hour ahead and set up an appointment. When I arrived, an older, overweight asian woman came out with the typical look on her face. You all know the one: half smile and some slight confusion, but not because she's confused, but more because she's confused FOR you. Awesome. She led me directly to the room where I got undressed and threw on the robe and flip-flops. Came back and brought me to the shower room. I can count on 1 hand how many table showers I've had, but they've all been memorable. Either because the provider was good looking, or at least acted like she gave a damn. This woman got the table ready and check the water temp while pointing to the plastic shelving unit, apparently telling me to just throw the robe in a heap on the shelf. Table shower was actually decent, quite through. After though, she was impersonal again. Pointed to the stack of towels and left. I dried off, re-robed and walked down the hallway to the room.
Once in the room I layed on the table and she came in a few minutes later. Rooms are pretty big, but walls do not go from floor to ceiling. Massage was not great, I'd say 4/10. She asked if I was cold, and when I replied 'no' she got rid of the draping. A good sign I figured. Rubbed down with a heavily scented lotion and before I knew it, hot towel. No tease whatsoever. On the flip, she covered the goods. Massaged chest, neck, scalp and legs, again with no tease even after I removed the towel. Just as I was about to take a peak at the clock, the door opened. Her next appointment had arrived. She hurried out just as she was hot-toweling my right leg. After laying there for a few minutes I just said screw it. Finished wiping the lotion off and got dressed. She came back in as I was changing and seemed apologetic. Finished getting dressed and left. Massage / TS. 6, .1 for tip. YMMV, but for anyone in the Marlborough area, I wouldn't even bother. Unattractive and not personable.
-
03-15-13 15:53 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 662Edinboro
Another place that I haven't tried in a long time. I think there is some kind of gambling den in the basement or at least there was at one time. Is it still there? Strong smoke smell which clung to my clothing kept me form going back.
Originally Posted by Pepito44
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-13 15:48 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 662Jade
I tried them a couple of times a while back. Nothing special. Wasn't erotic. First time no HE. Second time was offered DIY. YMMV. Better choice would be Revere. Best choice head south to Rhode Island.
Originally Posted by Alwaysupforfun
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-13 12:54 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 372The number of times that location has been posted on as legit only, with a single exception described as requiring 5 visits before anything happened, cannot be overstated. Seriously, the forum is your friend in this case.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-13 12:43 #12686Regular Member

Posts: 9Yellow Lily in Methuen
Tried the new place in Methuen, Yellow Lily. You'll leave happy, but not worth the trip. Somewhat exposed area. Parking on the side but you have to enter through the front door and there is a pizza place a few doors down. Standard routine, get undressed, she said yes to using the towel which she straightned out and then spent 10 minutes pressing down but not massaging. Eventually removed the towel and bumpted into the goods so you sort of figured out the ending. On flip she knew what to do, but wouldn't go topless, door open a bit, but did pull up shirt to allow access. Good clean up, but got shorted 15 minutes. Won't return.
-
03-15-13 12:12 #12685Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info on this place?
I'm looking for a place better than the table shower at Diva Spa in Chinatown. Anyone have any info on the table shower at Jade?
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3682676149.html
-
03-15-13 12:02 #12684Regular Member

Posts: 11Edinboro in CT
I have visited this place on 4th floor 11 Edinboro in CT a few times. Entrance is into tiny hair salon lobby containing an elevator. A little shabby in a kind of CT / AMP fashion, but the rooms are quite clean. Have seen both Cici and Mae-Cici is cute. 30s, very friendly and earnest-seems determined to make sure you have a good time. She provides a pretty solid massage experience, probably an 8. She is superb on the tease and will go on and on as long as you can stand it before the flip. Provides excellent finish, with a smile and hot towels. Been with her twice and left happy both times. You will not leave without a smile on your face.
Mae is older, perhaps 40, decent face, slight paunch but not a turnoff. She's less affable than Cici, has poor english skills and seems not to be super bright. However, she provides a good massage and allows seemingly unlimited roaming, which says a lot because I tend not to push it. Very nice finish and cleanup. Supplementary services are available with Mae-not sure about Cici.
So if you happend to find yourself in CT in need of a little relaxation, you will not leave 11 Edinboro unsatisfied.
-
03-15-13 10:02 #12683Senior Member

Posts: 166Nija
I got sick of nija, I think jenn is great looking but all buisness. She makes contact with you as soon as you come in, but I've had her finish me with one hand while texting with the other, multitasking. Anyway I took a trip to 115 madison newtonville cause I liked the cleavage in the craigslist pics for thai fun. Gave them the 80 for the hr, got undressed layed down an waited for my turn, young thai girl with the boobs came in an draped the big towel on me, never a good sign. Total legit, not a hint at more fun next time, tipped her thirty an walked. Returned to braintree so I could dump my man sauce at a sure thing AMP. Happy hunting
Originally Posted by Natebost
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-13 08:32 #12682Regular Member

Posts: 16411 on jade?
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3680645553.html
I'm inclined to think it's legit and after a little bit of searching saw that other people said that too. I love a good table shower and it piqued my interest, anyone have the table shower there? I did the table shower at Diva and I was disappointed as the set up was pretty gross.
-
03-15-13 00:36 #12681Regular Member

Posts: 1Paranoid much?
New poster, but a fan of the site for a while. Love Deannas in Weymouth-have had a few great sessions with Nadia, but has anyone noticed the gray plastic piece in the ceiling by the back stall? Looks to me like its a security camera, and I'm worried I'm being filmed. Any thoughts? Would love to be reassured that all is good.
Keep safe
-
03-14-13 22:17 #12680Regular Member

Posts: 3Ninja
Been there first time ever a few weeks ago, mainly because of a few reports on the boards, must say worst place I've ever been too, just really really odd. I went there and was rushed to a bathroom to "hang out" cause others were busy and a client was leaving. Then I was asked to sit alone in a room for a while then this heavy set Asian meatball came in have me a massage, was going to get the fortune cookie but had too. Wouldn't recommend.
-
03-14-13 11:55 #12679Senior Member

Posts: 192Recent Ninja
I went last week and got some thai girl that was legit crazy. She gave a half hearted massage and ok finish. Quality has slipped for sure.
Originally Posted by RobinHood2
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-13 19:30 #12678Senior Member

Posts: 351[QUOTE=Herow; 1704148]I started at Sunflower on Mass Ave in Cambridge. Someone on here had made a reference to an amazingly cute provider there. What I was was two older ladies, one completely zonked and napping, neither attractive. I'm sure it is luck of the draw, but I don't like my odds or what an off hand would bring me here.
Went to Eastern Massage in Arlington. Dear God. I stopped wanting to have sex ever again for about an hour. I hate to be this mean to what I am sure is a nice person, but ughh. I would not let the woman in there touch me. I sa slightly cuter, more normal creature peek from behind a door, but nothing that would make me take the terrifying chance of getting the first "girl".
Went to the place on Broadway in Arlington. Must have been busy, quite the nice long place considering how shabby it is outside. Lots of foot traffic, feels very 'neighborhood', didn't like how easily spotted I was walking in. The lady working said come back in 15, she was north of 45 easily, and would make a nice cubscout troop leader mom. Just not someone I want to have touching me. They do table showers for an extra 20? Not sure.
Herow,
While in Arlington, you should have tried Beijing on Mass Ave. Amy and Jessica are the girls there. They are no spring chickens, but they have nice bodies and decent faces and both give an excellent massage with very nice teasing and you will leave happy for sure. If only they had a table shower the place would be perfect.
OP
-
03-13-13 11:09 #12677Senior Member

Posts: 84Ninis
Well this is a little late but I went to Ninis twice in February. I read a review of Coco and was lucky enough to get her on a cold afternoon. Paid the 60 and went into nice room. She has a nice rack and is attractive enough. Massage was decent and on the flip I was only allowed otc up top. However as someone posted earlier while she is performing her HJ she stares at you and smiles this wild look and it is different as she seems to get really into it.
Went back to see her a week later before my vaca south and was disappointed that she was off. I got Amy who looked like she had rolled out of bed all frumpled. OK massage, no tease and I thought I might strike out but she finally came around and let me feel utc up top as she finished me off. I will go back as it is convenient and clean.










Reply With Quote




