Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3328
-
03-20-13 22:09 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 122Yeah!
Teach him!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-13 09:18 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 436Ridicule +++
Damn bunker Buster, Do you think we need to take him out back & shoot him? That's a hell of a tongue lashing. Its even worse because you have raised valid points.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-13 04:27 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 2686What you did wrong
1. Failed to RTFF. If you don't read back a few dozen pages, you're ignoring the free advice of dozens of people sharing their experiences.
Originally Posted by PootyLover
[View Original Post]
2. Failed to do your homework. You clearly didn't research the agency before booking a visit. This includes using Google for the phone number and Google Image for the girl's pix.
3. Failed to turn her away when she showed up at your door and wasn't the girl in the pix. If you did your homework, you likely would have found that the pix were fake, and never would have had the meeting at the door.
4. Failed to post the name of the agency, their ad, and their phone number, to save the next person from having a bad experience.
You've been around the board for 2 years, and seem to have learned nothing. Other that wishful thinking and blind, stupid faith, on what basis did you "think" you were getting "GFE plus?"
-
03-19-13 20:09 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 28Info on lisa?
Does anyone know anything about this girl Lisa in College Park? She has advertised under the name Shaday as well.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...joy-23/9607720
100%Me realitykings XX star come enjoy. 23.
Love to please and I'm frequently described as romantic, charming and seductive Very classy and discreet. Well spoken and educated. Iam an exclusive upscale provider of companionship to quality gentleman worldwide. My services are not for everyone, but for a select few who have high standards and will accept nothing less than sincere companionship. PLease no blocked calls or text (202) 702-6129 Lisa.
Poster's age: 23.
• Location: District of Columbia, college park.
• User first posted March 2009.
• Post ID: 9607720 dc
-
03-19-13 12:27 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 433What did I do wrong
Had a terrible experience with an asian escort. $$$ per hour. Came to my place.
Not as pretty as the girl in the pics. 6 on the AMP scale. Tried to upsell to 600 agreed.
On a basic covered session for the original $$$. Should of told her to leave.
But already there you know. Didn't stay at all close to an hour.
I've seen GFE plus asian places but they never respond when I call. Thats what I thought I was getting.
Is BP the wrong place to go for this sort of thing cause I've really got the buyers remose.
-
03-19-13 12:18 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 433What am doing wrong
I paid way too much for very little. This was my first experience with BP. Asian Escort service $$$ per hour. I usually go to AMPs. Thought I'd treat myself. Came to my place. Showed up on time. Had a driver. Maybe a younger less airbrushed version of the girl in the pics. I gave her the money she counted it on the way up stairs. Immediately with the upsell wanted 300 more for even the smallest requests. She was maybe a 6 on the mp scale too. She was 35 at least. Told her no way and she agreed to some of the things I wanted. She didn't stay even close to the whole hour. Barely spoke any english. Crazy. I was expecting an amped up AMP experience and what I got was buyers remorse. Live and learn. I don't get any response to most of these ads when I call and it seems hard to get verified at some of the escort places.
-
03-19-13 11:23 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 139REV: Cindi on BP / Adultsearch
Gentlemen,
I imagined that I took a small gamble and went to visit "Cindi". Her (818) number was familiar to me so I figured she was being managed by the same people as another chick I dated a few months ago. Texted back and forth a bit about location and time. Met her in Greenbelt. Pics are recent and accurate. She came to the door in the same black fishnet outfit. Petite body. 23yrs, from Detroit, she smelled fresh and had soft skin etc. I opted for 30mins. She's definitely new to the game, not an actress. Started with BBBJ. Mistake. I was glad she went for it until I realized she was inexperienced and had braces. A little to much teeth. Ouch!
I quickly (within 1 min) put an end to it and rolled her over on her back and dug in. She got into the flow and followed my lead. I had a good time overall. Except that her "managers" kept calling and texting her. She didn't answer but they were definitely keeping a close watch on the clock.
As I was washing up. I noticed blood all over the condom. I let her know and we both saw the blood on the sheets. She took the news in stride and is still posting on BP. Wow.
Safe Hunting,
Dark
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ded-23/9016340
http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/630315
-
03-18-13 01:41 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 976Spechelle
Just back from a. Quick. 6 visit with Spechelle that started as a 10min LE check by both of us LOL. After resting our fears she is a totally down to earth early 20 provider. First since only one review from another site I asked about rules as follow no DATY, no Greek, and everything covered anything else is optional. Started with a nice CBJ already 20 min in the session. Told her I had to prop my big head up to watch and than asked why your using that name and her reply "your about to find out". She requested doggie her body is baby fat thick legs nice butt with pink nipples on her mouth size breast. She grabs covers and screams into pillow as I tell her turn over a meaty pink kitty is being opened as she grabs at her ass to stretch it for me. I slowed it down a little bit for her in mish because she is a screamer. Asked her what position she like to cum in, so back to doggie for the finish but I laid her flat into it to see those cakes together. FYI extra to cum on her. All in all a quick that turned in 40 but she was no rush attitude I left a tip. Only goes to Oxon Hill because she knows the area stays in ATL. Worth a try and she hangs up if you ask why that area every time. Very LE conscious from a client setting her up.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ds-21/10412871
-
03-16-13 13:30 #1970Regular Member

Posts: 21Lea and Lala
Was feeling antsy last night so checked out BP around midnight and saw these two had the same number. Went to see Lea. I didn't want I go too far so I searched Fredericksburg. We exchanged the usual back and forth in text and settled on $$ for an hour of GFE. Got there and she was nice looking but I was off my game. She didn't have any protection and my carriage turned out to be too old. Need to start checking that out. Fortunately her girl friend had some. She was waiting outside in her car as we handled our business but left some in the room.
We started with a nice romp in the bed with light Frenching and I remained on those mellons for some time. They were full and nicely in my mouth. About a 34C. She has a few tats and was very willing to please. She put the protection on and started a BJ, but this has never done it for me. Stopped and started hitting it in Mish. Don't know what happened but lost it after awhile. While I liked her I wasn't as turned in by her as I should be, and was just going thru the motions. Got it back again and when to doggy. Lasted awhile and lost it again. Asked if the back door was open as that usually gets me back into it, but she said no but her friend does. Asked her to invite her friend to the party for another $, but she said her friend wouldn't do threesomes. We just talked until I heard a horn. She said that was her friend signal that the time was up. Felt unspent and had to finish myself off two hours later.
http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...ack-23/8550238
-
03-12-13 19:16 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 543Re: coco
When traveling (all that way) you gotta have backups.
Originally Posted by Kmeppsjr
[View Original Post]
You should've walked after the upsell and moved on to the next one!
She's new to BP and I most definitely had her on my radar also.
*Click-it*
(202)300-0204
Made the call; she texted me an address on the southeast side of town.
1.Tone of voice; young & hood rattish
2. Voices of adults and children in the background.
(Called again later that evening; same background voices)
For the most part, I have no problem venturing into the hood, but after the 2nd call I passed.
X
-
03-11-13 18:05 #1968Regular Member

Posts: 19Coco
So I'm bored on Saturday and decide to have a little fun. It was a beautiful day to go out mongering so I decided to check out BP.
I always look for the noobs. I found what I thought was a noob with GREAT $$.4 or. 6. I'm into petite black women so I decided to check it out.
The normal 2 call thing and I was on my way to SE. It was about noon. I called when I got to the location and she said she couldn't get the room until 3pm but I could do.
Car fun for .5. I'm not a car fun type of guy. I like to relax a bit so I said no thanks. She asked if I could come back at 3pm so I said OK. I came back at 3pm to the same location and she had a room. I meet her at the door and she looks like the pics but way smaller. She was real petite. Maybe 5' 100lbs. She told me 1. 0 was her $$ for a HH. Now I'm getting upset about the fraud but I'm like, I came all this way "twice" so I'm going to finish this. She takes her cloths off and her body has no muscle at all. She is real petite but very flabby and full of stretch marks. She jumps in the bed and gets under the covers so I couldn't see her body. Then she started acting strange. I asked if she was new at this and she said she wasn't. She said she went by another name and changed her pics. LOL. I'm like WOW.
As we are talking she starts playing with her phone. She looks at me and says "your time has started". I look at her phone and she has a stop watch counting down. At this point I'm ready to have my fun and leave so we start with BBBJ. It was a 7 out of 10. Then I went for K9. She said she doesn't do that. She wanted me on top. We talked about it and I ended up getting K9. She was actually very tight but it had a little smell. She claimed she just got out the shower but I doubt it. I finished on top.
I usually don't post my experiences on this board but she had to be the worst I've had. Bad attitude upsell stink box. She didn't even have any jimmys. I always have my own so it was no problem but when I asked her she said no and probably would have done the deed without it. Stay away from this chick.
-
03-11-13 00:00 #1967Regular Member

Posts: 9No TS Expert, But
Well, while it seems its hard to tell TS from the actual female these days especially in the advertisements. I'm certain that "she" is an actual "she". I never felt conflicted in that regard from meeting in person. No disrespect taken. I'm very cautious about those TS ads.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
J
-
03-10-13 21:42 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 42Hmmmmm
While I m great full with all the help to find my lost ATF. I have agree with BB he help countless times and just asked for a link which could of been just a easy one two and haven't been going this long. While I am great full for the info and leads. Their were better ways to handle it.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-13 19:00 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 2686Sometimes I wonder why I help people out around here
I post hours worth of research and legwork on a regular basis, and from time to time, I press someone else to post info, instead of hinting at it.
Then I get a pissy message like this from someone who's put up 5 posts in 5 years, and it makes it all worthwhile.
As for the substance of Joe's research: the recent ads that come up for 770-864-8410 are for a male escort named Jake.
Originally Posted by DCJoe
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Mal...boy-25/9897207
There are ads from September 28 for a Daisy and Cameron, but it's hard to tell if it's the same Daisy.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ice-23/8769036
-
03-08-13 20:04 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 2686If I can post over 1, 000 reports
With details, working links, numbers, and clear direction on how to find what I'm talking about, do you perhaps see why I get annoyed when others send me on a scavenger hunt based on partial clues?
Originally Posted by DCJoe
[View Original Post]
I spoon-feed countless lurkers; I don't think it's too much to ask that I not have to figure out what others are trying to say.
If you know something, post it.
















