Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 3888
-
03-14-13 18:53 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 310Great post
Originally Posted by Moobs
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-13 15:15 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 46My lucky day
So I'm in town for business and staying at a nicer older hotel downtown, near the Oceanaire seafood place. I was at the shop connected to the hotel getting a coffee and there was a very cute blonde looked to be in her late 20's checking out in front of me. Her card was rejected and she didn't have any cash and seemed flustered. I offered to help her out with no expectations as it was just a coffee and small souvenir. She was very grateful and thanked me and walked out with me. Once we got outside into the doorway of the hotel she asked if I was staying there. One thing leads to another and next thing I know we are in my room ripping each others clothes off. She claimed to be in town for business as well and didn't know where closest ATM was and pretty much offered to go to my room for some help. Bbbjcimws, DATY, Cfs, pse, shower, bed, desk, multiple pops, ect. I gave her 200 and she was on her way. I'm not sure if she was really in town on business or acts out that scene all over town but she certainly made my day, week, year! Everything happened so quick and was pretty much a dream come true I never even got her name or asked for contact info. Boston will forever be my favorite place to visit for business from here on out.
-
02-22-13 15:17 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 50Here's one from a few years ago
Out on the stroll cruising the Ave while the wife was out of town. Spent an hour looping with nothing good going on. Then as I'm making what I told myself would be my last lap, I see the hot as fuck, very young looking tight little blonde walking the Ave. I slow my ride as I pass her to see if I get the look, but nada. I go up a few blocks and loop around the side streets to make another pass. As I get back to the ave, she's approaching the corner. I back up and park just off the corner so she can see me. As she starts to cross the intersection she looks over and smiles. I smile back, and realize she looks REALLY familiar. She walks past the intersection. I'm convinced it's a strikeout and she's not a working girl, but figured out my game and was laughing at me.
I hang my head in shame, and toss the car into drive to pull away. Just as I do, I see her coming back, walking fast around the corner towards my car. SCORE! She gets in and as I see her face I realize it. She's the daughter of an old neighborhood friend, but I hadn't seen her since she was like 13 at a family party. I must have turned Coke Can Red, and she asks "You're not a cop, right?" Instantly, I sigh in relief thanking god she doesn't just want a ride home from her Daddy's friend."Nope I answered and she does the check. I pull off and we begin to negotiate. We settle on. 4 for BJ. I ask her if she has a preferred spot, and she says "yeah, turn here" we drive for a bit and she has me pull into a driveway for a house. I look around and it really is a perfect spot, So I'm thinking mid-BJ I'll ask for FS.
I'm reaching for my cash just after I turn off the car, and before I can even get my hand out, she's reaching over and unbuttoning my pants for me. No pay in advance? Score! No Condom, SCORE! I pull down my pants and she goes to work. Probably one of the best, top 3 BJ's I've ever had. Incredible skills. And it doesn't hurt that she's hot as fuck, kinda looks like Married with Children-era Christina Applegate. As she's blowing me, she starts taking off her jacket, and she's naked under it. Tits are small but firm and perfectly round. She stops as I'm playing with her tits looks up and says "Don't you want to fuck me Moobs?" She remembers my name? FUCK FUCK FUCK! Of course, Little head is in complete control now and I tell her of course. We set up Doggy and she's bucking like she's in lust. Best Pussy EVER. Still, no condom."Let me know when you're going to cum, I don't want to get pregnant" she says. A few minutes later, I tell her, and she flips around and takes it back in her mouth and gulps down the whole load, swallowed it all. Fucking SCORE!
We finish up and she sits up to put her jacket back on and pull down her skirt."How much do I own you honey, that was the best sex I've had in years?" I ask."If you have. 5 that's fine, but you HAVE to keep this a secret, nobody knows I'm out here." She replies."No problem, it's not like I'm telling people I'm out here getting hookers off the ave." I tell her. She just laughs and thanks me. Driving her back to the Ave, we're talking nonsense and then she asks me "How come you never fucked me like all my other Dad's friends did when I was younger?" I didn't really know what to say. I stuttered for a second, and then said,"I didn't know I could. You were too young anyway."
Never saw her again on the Ave.
-
02-20-13 15:41 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 537Russians
Remember the Russians from Brighton in the late 90s or early 2000s before they got busted? I went there for massage and HE a couple of times. Once I was walking w / my gf into a supermarket and the 2 tall Russians walk out. I had to look away and hoped they didn't recognize me. Luckily they didn't notice me, but my heart was beating faster. They were Russian or from some country after the Soviet Bloc broke up.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-13 09:45 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 1384I think if everyone gave some thought about their experiences the number of tales would be endless, and funny too.
Then add in some of the stuff we did in the never ending pursuit of pussy!
-
02-19-13 18:00 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 1856Super Reading
I agree. Great reading guys. Keep them coming! Any and all welcome. And I'm still waiting for one form any of the girls who frequient here.
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 10:32 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 333Yeah, Lydia had her ups and downs for sure and got waaaay down before she disappeared from the escorting scene. I think and hope she ended going back to Texas to pursue her non-escort career.
Originally Posted by Nuguy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 00:19 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 635Yeah I figured. I've already received several PM's asking about her.
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
Guys I understand your curiosity but as I said in my post, I will not identify her.
-
02-18-13 20:22 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 93Ruby
Not like I'm a trusted senior or anything but Jman shared Ruby's contact info with me and I picked her up. She's legit and cool. I was more than a little cautious but no hint of a problem.
-
02-18-13 15:10 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 2198No man but now at least we pretty much know that you're for real. What do you expect from a poor monger who has the whole weight of the US LE chasing after him so they can splash his face across the internet and the newspapers that in many cases would (just) ruin his life and some cases (I bet) would put him in such a despair that he'd turn to violent crime.
Originally Posted by Jman989
[View Original Post]
Put yourself in our shoes: you have 13 postings, you introduce someone who you say is a UTR but really unUTR her in the process. I mean, after getting her face out onto what basically is an open sex forum she might as well just start advertising on backpage.
-
02-18-13 14:57 #1253

Posts: 1286Lydia
I miss Lydia, she was a freak, and we always had fun, till the coke or what ever she got into did her in. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 14:24 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 1384Hey, these things happen!
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 14:23 #1251

Posts: 276[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
02-18-13 14:08 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 333I had left work early one afternoon for a late afternoon delight with Lydia of Boston back in the day at her incall hotel not to far from where I work. Had a great time fucking her every which was as we usually did and had to head home to get dressed up to go to some function with my wife and the inlaws (forget what precisely but had to wear a suit). On the way to the function we stopped in a restaurant not too far from Lydia's hotel. As we turn the corner following the waitress seating us low and behold Lydia is sitting there in a booth by herself eating dinner. She saw me and almost spit her drink out on the table as I sat down with my inlaws and wife in the booth right next to her. Just a few hours before I was balls deep in her. I purposely sat so I wasn't facing her so we wouldn't make any suspicious accidental eye contact such as me starring at her tits, but I heard her giggling a bit and she paid her check and skedaddled. We had a good laugh about it next time we met up.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 12:34 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 475Too late. We were all asking in our heads well before the end of your post.
Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov
[View Original Post]
I honestly don't know how I would react to these situations. Finding out you've banged your SO's new boss? Holy shit! Daughter's childhood friend? Double Holy Shit!
Older sister's hot best friend / stripper? That one is just awesome. Every little brother's dream come true.
Awesome stories guys.











Reply With Quote




