Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 459 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6881
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1376
    Hah, only if you really knew. I'm just talking like I don't know anything!

    The improvements have already begun in a way and lets just say theres a deeper reason behind that, if that makes any sense to the curious.

    "No lineups, ever, atleast in my experience"

    That old lady who is now retired always gave lineups I thought, I know others that frequented Heaven then and got lineups, November 2003 was just a packed period I guess. But after that it started to wind back down to 5-6 providers, It was when Chi Chi, Ahe, and Youme were working. But It doesn't matter now, just bringing up a memory, no need to be all mean and tell Sam to write fantasy movies because you didn't get a line up. Be nice.

    Be back in a few months, everyone take care and monger on!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  2. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Sam Predicts things to get better in the AMP scene. Changes, improvements.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp
    Very intriguing. Any detail on that?

    I remember the first time trying this place like 10 years ago . and the lineup consisted of so many girls it wrapped around the whole TV room!
    I remember this place ten and twenty years ago and it was pretty much what it is now. No lineups, ever, at least in my experience.

    There were girls behind girls I couldn't even see them all It was crazy! . All younger hotter then the (can't find a good word to put here) s still hanging around the game right now!
    You should write scripts for fantasy movies. There's a number of outfits on that block and they've always been pretty much what they are now. Very stable environment and never anything as fabulous and romantic as your describe.

  3. #1374
    Sam Predicts things to get better in the AMP scene. Changes, improvements.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  4. #1373

    Angelina 1041

    I must say Lilly is starting to find some ladies that compare to her old 1442 and CH2 days.

    Called and Lilly told me the sad news that my new love Rachel left for a few weeks. Then she said a new gal just showed up and she was hotter. Lilly usually doesn't over hype things just to get me in. So I stopped by and she wan't kidding. This Angelina has curves rather then that typical tubular type body most Asian gal have. I might give Rachel's face a small vote over Angelina's but that is splitting hairs.

    Her body is perfect. She is tiny about 5'0" 100lbs. Long hair and a nice natural face without a lot of make up. She has a school girl personality. Considering she also gave me a little BBBJ action before putting on the cover it was really nice.

    The website says she is 23 and I would guess that is close.

  5. #1372

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8  [View Original Post]
    1800 was among the best. I have 10+ years of memories there! I think there was another place a few doors down. Maybe1810 or something. Lots of mammories!
    I remember the first time trying this place like 10 years ago also it was me Mack and KO and the lineup consisted of so many girls it wrapped around the whole TV room! There were girls behind girls I couldn't even see them all It was crazy! Runner8 you know exactly what Sam is talking about if your talking 10 years ago! All younger hotter then the (can't find a good word to put here) s still hanging around the game right now!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  6. #1371

    1800

    1800 was among the best. I have 10+ years of memories there! I think there was another place a few doors down. Maybe1810 or something. Lots of mammories!

  7. #1370
    40 South 3rd St. Is within easy walking distance.

    Std $160 Philly rate will make you happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    I've never been in Philadelphia before and will be staying at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel on Dock Street. Is there a recommendation that someone can offer that would be within walking distance?

    Thanks

  8. #1369
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    Sam:

    A long long long time ago that was true. Now,"I think" "they" may have moved a few doors away, but not at 1800."They" only operate in the late evening like after 6:00 or after 9:00 PM. Pretty much confirmed. The name used at 1800 long ago is the same one used a few doors down today. 1800 was Asian the least time I was there.
    I was at the 1800 a number of years back, then it was non Asian and very good but stopped by there again about 1 year ago and it was Asian, do not know what happened to the original place. Then 1800 was non Asian and 1814 and 1820 were Asian and some place across from 1820 was also Asian.

  9. #1368

    1800

    Sam:

    A long long long time ago that was true. Now,"I think" "they" may have moved a few doors away, but not at 1800."They" only operate in the late evening like after 6:00 or after 9:00 PM. Pretty much confirmed. The name used at 1800 long ago is the same one used a few doors down today. 1800 was Asian the least time I was there.

  10. #1367

    A little help if possible.

    I've never been in Philadelphia before and will be staying at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel on Dock Street. Is there a recommendation that someone can offer that would be within walking distance?

    Thanks

  11. #1366

    Green Door

    Someone once also told me 1800 Ludlow is a non asian MP but don't know for sure.

    Also, just check out the backpage and call around, I'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  12. #1365

    Russian

    All the Russian MPs are in the suburbs in the Southhampton, Street Road area, I heard some do FS some do only HJ, and some only do massage, check the backpage website.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Bod...ew-20/13155080

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Bod...day-24/8740246

    These are just two from todays posts.

    And for that price what do you think is offered?

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  13. #1364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Quick Question on Non-AMP's (Out-of-Towner)

    Senior member from out-of-town here, although may be joining your boards as a regular contributor very soon. It's been some years since my last mongering visit to your area, and as I recall there used to be a few Non-Asian MP's in and around the city. But I recognize from reading the posts on these boards that a lot of the Russian places are scams, and that there are very few places (not individuals) offering a selection of ladies who provide sensual massage at least.

    Am I missing something? Does anyone have any suggestions for a non-Asian massage studio in or around the city (including the nearby burbs)? A moderately priced HE or more is what I'm hoping is still available somewhere around your fair city.

    PM me, if you'd like. Appreciate any advice!

    Adobe

  14. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by FourTwoNight  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place? It says for $$ all included once a day for a month. This sounds too god to be true.

    Here is their ad from BP.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ay-20/11701075
    Friendly advice is if it sounds too good to be true, probably is. PT has gone down a lot. Good luck

  15. #1362

    Passionate Touch

    Has anyone been to this place? It says for $$ all included once a day for a month. This sounds too god to be true.

    Here is their ad from BP.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ay-20/11701075

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape