Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2296

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJr1  [View Original Post]
    Good call to NOT see her. I saw her in a pinch several months ago and as others have stated. 150 is way too much for an hour (less than) of lame massaging with barely any contact. I've had killer massages with nudity, full top access (touching and sucking!) for that price with no time shortage or upsell. I tried to reach under her top she said it was 50 more for topless! Even for a better rate I was not impressed.
    I agree whole heartily. Not that bad of a body but for fifty up sell you can find allot more out there. I have been twice to see if there was a difference but nothing shorted both times on time.

    Rac

  2. #2295

    Paris

    Good call to NOT see her. I saw her in a pinch several months ago and as others have stated. 150 is way too much for an hour (less than) of lame massaging with barely any contact. I've had killer massages with nudity, full top access (touching and sucking!) for that price with no time shortage or upsell. I tried to reach under her top she said it was 50 more for topless! Even for a better rate I was not impressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov  [View Original Post]
    Oh okay I didn't know that was Paris. I've seen her mentioned before and just now read her reviews. Based on them I won't be seeing her. Thanks guys.

  3. #2294
    Most of those pics are stolen. One is Katalina Banks picture. I made a post about this ad in BP forum awhile back. Ripoff artist I believe. Still looking for the girl in the face picture though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    A little more info and / or description may be helpful in getting some feedback.

    5'7" white 145?

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...ls-22/20219803

  4. #2293
    A little more info and / or description may be helpful in getting some feedback.

    5'7" white 145?

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...ls-22/20219803

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this girl in Lynn she has been advertising on CL in CE 857 237.

    Thanks for any help

  5. #2292

    Massage girl in Lynn

    Does anyone know this girl in Lynn she has been advertising on CL in CE 857 237.

    Thanks for any help

  6. #2291
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    Would any members like to give me a lead on a good non asian mp? I have been told to head to the beach but wasnt given a name. If someone could pm me good info that would be great. I know I'm not a senior but am somewhat new to this site (was active on another before it was shut down) and have posted a good amount of reviews already.
    It is a little misleading that the title of this thread is "Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports". As it turns out, there are really very few non-asian parlors in the Boston area. Most of the reviews here are about private providers.

  7. #2290

    New Body Work

    Anyone ever been? Looks TGTBT but may take one for the team.

    Thanks

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...bs-24/22080862

  8. #2289

    Paris

    Oh okay I didn't know that was Paris. I've seen her mentioned before and just now read her reviews. Based on them I won't be seeing her. Thanks guys.

  9. #2288

    Paris

    I've seen Paris two or three times. She's a bit priceyat$150. Does a half ass body rub but that is not why you are there. Has some very very large naturals. She is nice enough and close so its worth it to me.

  10. #2287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    That's Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Remember to use your monger phone when you call this one. Any lady who promises that she won't answer your calls again must be storing your number in her cell phone. So be forewarned, eh?

    Adobe
    She has been around for a long time. Has many reviews on this board, I tihnk fair to say they are mixed at best. Works out of her home

  11. #2286
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Remember to use your monger phone when you call this one. Any lady who promises that she won't answer your calls again must be storing your number in her cell phone. So be forewarned, eh?

    Adobe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this ad for awhile and am wondering if anyone has seen her? I searched but couldn't find any reviews. PM is fine if you don't want to post in forum. Thanks.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...und-27/5505687

    (Respectful Gentlemen Only)

    (QUINCY) Enjoy a Wonderful FULLBody massage in a Clean, Private, & relaxing atmosphere. I am easy going and on the eyes! You will be more than pleased when you've experienced my sensual healing hands! . Call 857-210-4032 Serious inquiries ONLY! If you miss an appt. You WILL NOT BE ANSWERED AGAIN! Donation=150 (NO blocked calls) Please no calls past 10pm and no texts. Pics arnt the greatest! Look better in person.

    Poster's age: 27.

    • Location: South Coast, south shore (quincy)

    • Post ID: 5505687 massachusetts
    I don't know if my first post went through, I apologize if this a double post. I visited her once. Safe location. She hosts at her sister's place. Topless HJ only. Bolt-ons but they looked / felt good. She did try to upsell for removing her top, but she did not really push it and eventually yielded. I did not visit again because of the limited options / steep price / lackluster massage. She is fairly friendly though. You should visit if you have the funds, and if you don't have other options. I would rate the experience a 6. 5/10.

  12. #2285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this ad for awhile and am wondering if anyone has seen her? I searched but couldn't find any reviews. PM is fine if you don't want to post in forum. Thanks.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...und-27/5505687

    (Respectful Gentlemen Only)

    (QUINCY) Enjoy a Wonderful FULLBody massage in a Clean, Private, & relaxing atmosphere. I am easy going and on the eyes! You will be more than pleased when you've experienced my sensual healing hands! . Call 857-210-4032 Serious inquiries ONLY! If you miss an appt. You WILL NOT BE ANSWERED AGAIN! Donation=150 (NO blocked calls) Please no calls past 10pm and no texts. Pics arnt the greatest! Look better in person.

    Poster's age: 27.

    • Location: South Coast, south shore (quincy)

    • Post ID: 5505687 massachusetts
    I have visited once. Safe location. I think she hosts in her sister's place. Called 2 hours before my appointment. Topless HJ w / roaming. Bolt-ons but felt nice. So so massage. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. She did try to upsell to get topless, but did not really push it, and removed her top anyway. Since the price is steep, I did not repeat again. It's not that I did not enjoy my time, but the costs outweigh the benefits.

  13. #2284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Monger Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this ad for awhile and am wondering if anyone has seen her? I searched but couldn't find any reviews. PM is fine if you don't want to post in forum. Thanks.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...und-27/5505687

    (Respectful Gentlemen Only)

    (QUINCY) Enjoy a Wonderful FULLBody massage in a Clean, Private, & relaxing atmosphere. I am easy going and on the eyes! You will be more than pleased when you've experienced my sensual healing hands! . Call 857-210-4032 Serious inquiries ONLY! If you miss an appt. You WILL NOT BE ANSWERED AGAIN! Donation=150 (NO blocked calls) Please no calls past 10pm and no texts. Pics arnt the greatest! Look better in person.

    Poster's age: 27.

    • Location: South Coast, south shore (quincy)

    • Post ID: 5505687 massachusetts
    Remember to use your monger phone when you call this one. Any lady who promises that she won't answer your calls again must be storing your number in her cell phone. So be forewarned, eh?

    Adobe

  14. #2283

    Finest Sensual Bodyrub Around!

    I've been seeing this ad for awhile and am wondering if anyone has seen her? I searched but couldn't find any reviews. PM is fine if you don't want to post in forum. Thanks.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...und-27/5505687

    (Respectful Gentlemen Only)

    (QUINCY) Enjoy a Wonderful FULLBody massage in a Clean, Private, & relaxing atmosphere. I am easy going and on the eyes! You will be more than pleased when you've experienced my sensual healing hands! . Call 857-210-4032 Serious inquiries ONLY! If you miss an appt. You WILL NOT BE ANSWERED AGAIN! Donation=150 (NO blocked calls) Please no calls past 10pm and no texts. Pics arnt the greatest! Look better in person.

    Poster's age: 27.

    • Location: South Coast, south shore (quincy)

    • Post ID: 5505687 massachusetts

  15. #2282

    Referal

    Would any members like to give me a lead on a good non asian mp? I have been told to head to the beach but wasnt given a name. If someone could pm me good info that would be great. I know I'm not a senior but am somewhat new to this site (was active on another before it was shut down) and have posted a good amount of reviews already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape