Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 19147
-
03-03-13 19:34 #5587Regular Member

Posts: 5I have been known to cruising the area once in a while and I have never seen her before.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-13 01:15 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 241Fatima
I scooped Fatima for the first time did not even realize it was her until she said her name. I was not looking to have fun but decided on a quick BJ. I can't really say more than what has already been said. She is real nice now I see what you guys are talking about. I did see what looked like a strawberry blond near Dakota. Anyone seen the Strawberry blond? I thought I read somewhere she was bad news and did not stop for her. I had been sticking to the services of Crystal from the G and Stfair area, but her phone has stopped working again!
-
03-02-13 23:23 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 305April is definitely alive. She was beaten very nearly to death; the paramedics thought they were removing a corpse from the house where they retrieved her until her arm moved.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
She is back on the R, with memory loss and some other symptoms. Still getting high, of course.
-
03-02-13 22:36 #5584Senior Member

Posts: 324Leo the cowardly Lion
Wow the heavy presence of Detroit Finest up and down the ave, the are, fort, there shouldn't be any crime, wow while people are getting murdered, robbed, and, raped. Their chasing the mongers and SW's. Way to set those priorities and keep the citizens safe.
SMH
-
03-02-13 21:00 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 846Watch it
There is a heavy police presence on the ave and in warrendale tonight.
-
03-02-13 20:58 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 846I have heard the same from Tina
She stated that the border patrol guys are pressuring SW's to bring gthere mexican customers toThe east side of Fort.
Originally Posted by TakeAway2
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-13 19:04 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 89Did 2 laps on jr this afternoon and saw one potentially really good looking WSW by the liqueur store across from centerfolds. Dressed head to toe in black including a winter hat and scarf wrapped around her face. I'm guessing it may have been Halo but it is tough to tell when she is basically wearing a burka. Warm weather can not come soon enough! Also went down the ave and it was dead.
-
03-02-13 17:34 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 132Oh Yeah!
Almost forgot to ask. Does anyone know who the redhead from the R down by fatima area is? Looks a little older but as far as I can tell, had a nice bod. Any info on her would be appreciated. Like if she's a real red and what she does well.
Thanks,
That is all
-
03-02-13 17:26 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 132Another fatima date
Went looking for Fatima the other day. Decided to drive right to McNicols at 75 and go north, since she is the reason I go down there. Must have been perfect timing, because I spotted her right away. Pulled into gas station and she ran over and got in. Decided to go for full service. We ended up going to that shithole notel on wood. What a dump, I don't feel very safe there. And I definitly wouldt go there at night.
Anyway she does her usual shower thing, man she is sexy all wet and clean. This time I have a raincoat w me. She asks me how I like it. I tell her to get on top. She rides me for a few, but doesn't know how to work it like Mckenzie. But thats a different story. So I pull her to the side of the bed and start pounding it standing. She says she won't be able to cum. I'm thinking this is all about me. But after a few min she gets heated up and moaning. Before long she says she is indeed cumming. I'm looking down at that sexy bod and before too long I'm ready too. I'm thinking I don't want to cum in a rubber so I ask if I can in her mouth. She says yes and jumps down to accept it. Just like in the movies. YEE HAW!
She is a sweetheart. Dropped her off at the party store near her spot and got her digits this time, although I haven't tried calling her yet. Happy hunting and be safe.
That is all
-
03-02-13 07:03 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 53Roxy
Went thru the D the other night and found Roxy in her usual spot on Fort. I had visited with her before and it was a good visit. If not for a time crunch, I would have taken her to a notel.
We agreed on BBBJ for a Jackson, and found a spot. Her nice and slow skills with a lot of tongue was excellent, and had me producing a mouthful that she took in earnest before spitting.
Before the drop she gave me some digits, and said she was making appointments. Unfortunately, they didn't store correctly in my phone and I'll have to try and find her again on Fort.
BTW. Seen a few border patrol near the produce terminal in SUVs hanging out. Roxy said they're their to harass the Mexicans in SW?
-
03-02-13 05:37 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 742Melissa Thurs Morn
I thought someone dropped a SW bomb that just eliminated all the SW's in the D the other night! I Hit all the usual spots and saw 0 Not one female walking any where! The Ave, Triangle, Fort, Vernor had no female activity at all! I even hit JC and the old Chene stroll and nothing to be found! As a last ditch effort I hit the Are and saw quite a few out. The one that really got my attention though was the Brunette with the short skirt and high heel boots on by SF! After a few circles and cat and mouse games finally was able to get her in position for a scoop! This 27 yo brunette WSW 5'2" 115lbs Melissa reminded me a lot of Sandra! She appeared to have trouble walking in the snow with the boots but was at the GS and then down by a side street and had on a red and black mini with ripped up fish net like stockings! For Jackson she created a great soundtrack A virtuoso symphony of gagging, spitting, gargling, moaning and suckling, sloppy, super hoover action DTBBBJ2CIM and left my children in the snow on the curb! I handed an extra Hamilton for a job well done. Only directions I had to issue was to slow down and she complied right away! She at first gave me another name but after the deed told me she does that when she first meets someone new. Said her regulars some times call her Red Snapper due to being super tight and that she enjoys what she does. What A Peach!
-
03-01-13 18:58 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 247Red Hooded Girl
She will do FS, but she may squabble about it first. I scooped her around a year ago, and wanted FS. She said she didn't do that. Went to drop her back off, and suddenly it was ok. Was with her once since. She is a bit ditzy and unfocused sometimes, so you have to be in the right frame of mind. But she does have good skills, and a nice body. Do a notel, and be prepared to be patient. Not that she wastes time in the bathroom like some girls, but she can be whiny. Don't let it piss you off, just keep to business and she can be a good time.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
03-01-13 12:42 #5575Regular Member

Posts: 5First time long time
Lunch time cruz. Marked wcs on the Ave. W. Of Central. Dearborn marked and unmarked blk ford 500 or similar had someone at Wyom. V empty, Fort empty. So I'm still full.
Be safe ,
DDM
-
03-01-13 12:20 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 327Nope. She's about 5'5" with itty bitties. Hasn't mentioned anything about a kid.
Originally Posted by Detroit Life
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 10:34 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 590Kim. Hmm. About 5'6 5'7? Big rack? Always talks about losing her kid to child services?
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





