Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2795

    Pipl

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Don,

    Google your own cell number, and see what comes up. Also, put it into pipl. Com if you want to be truly freaked out.

    Scott
    Well, I tried it and came up with nothing but trace offers from the google search but on pipl came up with my cell number belonging to a female I never heard of with all kinds of history and addresses. A totally dissimilar name. The addresses are nowhere near mine. I never get calls on the cell from strangers or wrong numbers so its a mystery to me why the pipl search would yield such results.

  2. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Don,

    Google your own cell number, and see what comes up. Also, put it into pipl. Com if you want to be truly freaked out.

    Scott
    I tried both google and pipl and I didn't find anything luckily. I just signed up for google voice, so I'm planning on using that from now on.

  3. #2793

    Thanks!

    Just wanted to say hello to all who have made this thread so great. I feel like I know you all. I'm another one from Scotty's general area, and I'm currently giving it a go on SA.

    I'm a bit frustrated right now, but that's just becuase I underestimated how much more difficult this was than just picking up the phone and making a call. Drafting an interesting profile, a template for a first email, setting up my secret identity, surfing the profiles, keeping track of who you've contacted, and where it's at, well, it's a lot of work. It's yet to pay off, but I have a couple of possibilities out there, and I'm giving it my best.

    While reading this thread, I recognized a couple of relationships I've had that were SD / SB, though we never called them that, and I remember how much more satisfying they were, than an hour spent with someone after fishing in an aquarium.

    One thing I wanted to recommend about photos, is that most cell phones and some cameras embed GeoTag / GPS info inside their pictures. Most here probably wouldn't want to post or share a photo that could lead a SB back to his home. For an iPhone, look at the "Location Services" in Settings, and for other phones, Google is your friend.

    Thanks to all for sharing, and I hope to have my own "Sugar in the Raw" story soon.

    NN

  4. #2792

    Don't know, and frankly don't want to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Donwhite  [View Original Post]
    I foolishly use my personal cell since I'm single. How much information can you get from just a cell number?
    Don,

    Google your own cell number, and see what comes up. Also, put it into pipl.com if you want to be truly freaked out.

    Scott

  5. #2791

    File sharing sites?

    I am sure some of you fine daddies took pics and vids of your sweet babies doing the dirty acts. So the question is, where do you store them privately online?

    Photobucket and Picasa type web sites only hosts pics, not videos and I am not sure they're that private either.

    Any suggestions?

  6. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Oh hell yeah! That's exactly what most of us are looking for. Women willing to have sex with random guys for money!

    Go deep, Go HAM and Prosper!

    SubCmdr Out!
    I should probably rephrase that LOL. It sounds like they are basically professionals willing to sleep with anything and probably aren't the cleanest. They were threatening to send people to beat me up. I foolishly use my personal cell since I'm single. How much information can you get from just a cell number?

    On another note. I have two potentials lined up. One to hopefully meet on Thursday and another on Sunday. Hopefully, it will turn out well.

  7. #2789
    Thanks to all for the great information, especially SubCmdr's excellent reference post!

    The analytic in me has to inquire: what's your ratio of nonsexual activities to sexual activities? I assume in this type of relationship, non-sexual activities (dinners and other events) are expected and more time-consuming than the sexual stuff (sex, foreplay, etc).

  8. #2788

    And the problem is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Donwhite  [View Original Post]
    So, be on the lookout guys, They are aparently on a road trip and having sex with random guys on the site on their way to the west coast.
    Oh hell yeah! That's exactly what most of us are looking for. Women willing to have sex with random guys for money!

    Go deep, Go HAM and Prosper!

    SubCmdr Out!

  9. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    The answer to that threat is 'go ahead'. Report them to the site as scammers.
    I did, but they were texting me and threatening me last night. I blocked their numbers and accounts on SA, but they have created new accounts already. So, be on the lookout guys, They are aparently on a road trip and having sex with random guys on the site on their way to the west coast.

  10. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by Donwhite  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Chasiti and Hollie two sbs in the South on SA. Profile 829884 for Chasiti and Profile 1421744 for Hollie. They threaten to report you to the site if you don't wire them money in advance. BTW are any of you having any success in the South? I haven't had much luck lately. There are a lot of girls that refuse to do oral and they're constantly asking for gas money in advance which is a no no for me.
    The answer to that threat is 'go ahead'. Report them to the site as scammers.

  11. #2785
    Beware of Chasiti and Hollie two sbs in the South on SA. Profile 829884 for Chasiti and Profile 1421744 for Hollie. They threaten to report you to the site if you don't wire them money in advance. BTW are any of you having any success in the South? I haven't had much luck lately. There are a lot of girls that refuse to do oral and they're constantly asking for gas money in advance which is a no no for me.

  12. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone fishing in the Richmond market? PM me if you have any intel on LookHeartSimple24 from SDFM. She is a very hot young 20s and works professionally. Could be a scam (probably) but curious if anyone has had a successful meet.

    I would consider going pro if this one is real.
    Google Images shows that her photos are stolen. She could still be really hot, though, but I'd insist on a free coffee meet first.

  13. #2783

    HYB Querie

    Anyone fishing in the Richmond market? PM me if you have any intel on LookHeartSimple24 from SDFM. She is a very hot young 20s and works professionally. Could be a scam (probably) but curious if anyone has had a successful meet.

    I would consider going pro if this one is real.

  14. #2782

    Nando's

    I must be bi-polar I always seem to get the 1's and the 5's

  15. #2781

    A quick start guide

    I have received a point violation for being argumentative. I'm shocked!

    A gesture of goodwill is below gentlemen:

    Where it all started.

    'Sugarbabies'/'Arrangements' Amateurs or Not? (Literal2 – Post #1)

    Prostitution? (CantWinLosin – Post #3)

    Sugar Baby Metrics.

    Qualitative.

    Nando = A measure of quality referencing the Nando Scale (Hernado Post #779)

    ISBE = Ideal Sugar Baby Experience (John G Smith. Post 1983)

    Quantitative.

    CPO = Cost per Orgasm (SubCmdr – Post. 1464)

    TIH = Time in Hole (AOneFred7734 – Post 1972)

    Security.

    Girls in your house (GolfCart – Post 1993)

    Best Practices (F Scott – Post 1989)

    OPSEC (SubCmdr – Post 1486)

    Google Voice (Richmond Fotog – Post 453)

    Tiger Wood Rules (Coolhand2 – Post 55, Literal2 – Post 56)

    SB Mindset.

    Price of a SB (Shabby Blog. Post 1462)

    Golden Pussy Syndrome (GolfCart – Post 412)

    Sugar.

    Allowance (Cantwinlosin – Post #43)

    This is not all inclusive. Gentlemen please feel free to update. I will make a note to the index.

    SubCmdr Out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape