Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 12096
-
03-02-13 00:29 #2181Banned Member

Posts: 12383-1-13 run
Can anyone else see the pix? Well she must be hot stuff but can't judge. Annnyyywaysss. Won't mind her digits if you have them good sir Godder.
Originally Posted by Jake1829
[View Original Post]
I think Ally is kinnda like that for me. Does not rush and eats my unborn babies "death my stomach acid". I say as She was the one I picked up in the 6ish evening hrs. Clocked close to 20mins of BJ. Feel so damn drained =) but am going for round 2." I have to". Dominic Decoco Inglorious Bastard style.
Well happy hunting you good men.
-
03-02-13 00:06 #2180Senior Member

Posts: 99Corrina
Corrina was my first!
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
She is now in jail and will be there for awhile. A lot of her fellow SW's know the full story.
I verified this info on the Internet.
-
03-01-13 20:20 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 51Jess
Clear your inbox. Please PM me, thanks!
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 17:27 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 84Diamond sometimes posted as Moët on BP and was reviewed here in the last 6 mos, including by me. There were some std rumors, though may e not true, and I now believe she has some unrelated legal problems related to a sugar daddy that might keep her out of business for a while.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 12:52 #2177Regular Member

Posts: 16Katy
Really won't share. She is a provider and that is her job. Kind of rude not to help her out.
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 11:53 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 170Mindy / Jennifer
Mindy and Jennifer are still walking the streets, both like G. But don't expect them all the time. Saw Mindy on G at about 13th and G sitting on the steps there at the corner on Monday at about 2:00 pm. Jennifer was a few weeks ago at the service station at 6th and G. Getting fried chicken from the back of the store. Yes I went in to scope things out. She looked not bad with the lights on high in the store. She was with a guy. I hope not a pimp, but he was AA. And made her pay. She acted like she has been in my pants before. Do they all do that, act like I don't exist. Now that I think of it, that is the way I like it.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 11:42 #2175Regular Member

Posts: 19Other Katy
Well, I wish she looked as good as Godder's Katy, but nonetheless, I saw Katy around 21st and GF on my way into town. Wanted 3, but I only had one bill for her as my lunch date will expect (and get) what's left of my savings for the week. Great oral lubrication, just got wetter and wetter until she sucked it all out. She wanted to stay down and play with it more using her tongue until I pulled up my tidy whites. Didn't ask how much FS would be (was offered) but her tits looked OK and she was getting her 3 meals a day (little belly paunch) and didn't appear high. Good talker / humor as we joked while I tried to get my car unstuck from the sheet of ice we parked on. No digits, but if I saw her again, I might stop.
-
03-01-13 11:00 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 308? What ever happened
Over the last year or so the regulars SW are missing from this FORUM. Thou I don't get out much, as I have disabilities and have moved away from the area so its harder for me to hunt. Anyway could someone up date this forum on some of the oldies, like
Diamond (north ave a BSW with nice slender body)
Corrina (south side skinny and a great service)
Mindy (south side great skills but all about he next fix)
Cracky jacky (south side what a nut case. If she didn't rip you off she did great)
Jennifer (strawberry blonde about 26 south side)
Alabama (white and loved greek on the southside)
I could have missed a few but was wandering if any were still around. I'm ashamed to say but I do see chella every once and awhile. She looks like death but sure can lick a dick.
-
03-01-13 09:05 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 170Paige
Was out last night and found Paige at about 12th and G. WSW Looked great from the street even with all the cloths on. Gave her a try. Good looking gal, is a crack head. But body is small tight clean shaven. She must weigh about 99lbs wet. Will not give head. Tried hard, but no head. Said she hates giving head. Wanted to only f$&8@. Took her to a old stand by place and did the deed. Wow. Tight. Said she had a child a few years back, can't tell. She looks 19, dark brown hair past her shoulders. Very nice. Will see her again. I should have taken her picture. Talked to about 10 different people while I was with her. Mainly about getting something. So what does a lump of crack cost anyway? Oh the total damage I paid was. 4.
-
03-01-13 08:35 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 101Chilly
Dude thanks fire the heads up, she has been going down lately she used to have tight body, clean skin and nice booty, but now she had sores everywhere, acne, and a nasty gut. And on to if it her attitude is really bad, after she gets the money is just rush rush. Fuck that.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 08:34 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 774Katy
OMFG! Godder, you are the man! That is one sweet thang!
Look forward to someday sharing.
S.
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 08:30 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 101Wasting gas
I drove the loops this morning from 4-6am. Only a few leo's but no girls anywhere. The first of the month must be a bad time to look.
1/4 tank of gas for nothing
-
03-01-13 08:06 #2169Regular Member

Posts: 2I would literally pay money to get her number! You should consider a side job as being a pimp.
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 01:33 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 101Katy
Here is the best part Katy damage was. 40 and everything in the menu was included. I enjoyed her for longuer than an hour each time with no complaints, and takes direction well. Do you guys know any girl with these looks thtat does not complain nor rush for that time, man I feeling lucky. Picking her up tomorrow again I'll post new pics if I have them.
Good luck and stay safe.
Sorry for the multiple posts, just sooo fucking exited that I finally have one little thing hapening for me.
-
03-01-13 01:20 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 101Katy
I was not going to post this but can help it when fellow mongers get discourage about slim pickings. A while back like last summer I was dating Katy a very petite young (22) girl, but she went to jail. Well she recently got out and saw her old phone and looked me up, called me and let me tell you she gained some weight and the weight was filled in the right places. I don't remember any girls in backpage that looks as good as Katy does now. Holy shit I was so wet when she got in the car, that I been hitting it like a lot. I will share the post but not her number as I want to enjoy this one. This girls I think is better looking than Stephanie, if you guys remember her also, if you don't then look at some of my older previous post that I had of her, but just to let you guys know how good she looks here are some of her pictures. Please don't ask for her digits as I will not share it for now.










Reply With Quote





