Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 12087
-
03-04-13 09:00 #2187Senior Member

Posts: 514Sunday
Took a long stroll on Sunday afternoon during half time of the Nicks game. Saw at least 10 Leo's all over the south side and no providers. Maybe one on G. But when I came around. Gone.
Have a appointment today with number 2 for my massage. Will see.
-
03-03-13 20:07 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 142Stroll
WOW! Is the stroll ever dead! Nothing. Nada. Zip for two days now!
What ever shall I do. Ah, thank God for working phone numbers!
Bones out
-
03-02-13 19:33 #2185Banned Member

Posts: 1238A toast. + 3-2-13 afternoon run
As whole world shall drink on my B-day =D. Declining a big project only so I can be in MIA =D for summer. Thanks to this lovely board I can check the city I'm going to. To find out even if their is activity or not.
People ask at work "What do you do after work"? What should men of our hobby say to such douches. Its like I'm a guy / I got paid. Drank the scotch. Took a dump. Guess whats up? LOLL.
On that note struck out during afternoon run. Nothing except pigs shitting around on L and gf skaring away the girls frm making $. Party poopers . <
Going to go out before supper and take another run thru the loops. On fun note: Tall Jennifer's phone is still working. I guess last nite while I was dui-ing I called her putting MIA Jen's pix in my mind. W / a tounge ring my weener said dail away.
Also posted few vids up for ya'll entertainment. Check them out. And few more new ones I shall up later tonite.
-
03-02-13 17:35 #2184Regular Member

Posts: 164:30
Out trolling around right now and NOTHING! On greenfield and not any tail in sight. Please anyone have any leads or digits please pm me. I'm free for the night.
-
03-02-13 16:06 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 74Katie
Can anyone please pm me godders pics of Katie. Sounds like they are worth seeing but can't see them here.
Thanks and happy hunting.
-
03-02-13 13:00 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 1434A toast
Since it's March and St Patrick's Day is approaching I thought a toast might be in order.
Originally Posted by Renting Love
[View Original Post]
Here's to warmer days and lower gas prices.
I made a rare (for me) run around midnight last night. The streets were empty. I didn't even see much LEO activity. I had already gotten my pipes cleaned earlier in the day, so no biggie that I struck out. I was just trying to emulate my hero DR with multiple sessions in one day.
-
03-02-13 11:23 #2181Banned Member

Posts: 12383-2-13 AM run
There was a sting on L. A WSW fat girl with lepord bag was walking back and forth in teen streets. There was a blk buick 4dr, red buick regal 2dr, a minivan and a ford pick (one frm quantum of solace 00 flix) in black. And covering her. And 2 older guys carrying phones walking about 5 block behind her. Sat around saw the action and then well took off.
GF was dead until :O :O.
I saw this and then I go burst a right and she jumps in =).
Did not have digits but said lived around the area. Don't Okaish BJ 6/10. Said her name I was hammered on Effen so I just didn't care.
Off to another run.
-
03-02-13 00:29 #2180Banned Member

Posts: 12383-1-13 run
Can anyone else see the pix? Well she must be hot stuff but can't judge. Annnyyywaysss. Won't mind her digits if you have them good sir Godder.
Originally Posted by Jake1829
[View Original Post]
I think Ally is kinnda like that for me. Does not rush and eats my unborn babies "death my stomach acid". I say as She was the one I picked up in the 6ish evening hrs. Clocked close to 20mins of BJ. Feel so damn drained =) but am going for round 2." I have to". Dominic Decoco Inglorious Bastard style.
Well happy hunting you good men.
-
03-02-13 00:06 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 99Corrina
Corrina was my first!
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
She is now in jail and will be there for awhile. A lot of her fellow SW's know the full story.
I verified this info on the Internet.
-
03-01-13 20:20 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 51Jess
Clear your inbox. Please PM me, thanks!
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 17:27 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 84Diamond sometimes posted as Moët on BP and was reviewed here in the last 6 mos, including by me. There were some std rumors, though may e not true, and I now believe she has some unrelated legal problems related to a sugar daddy that might keep her out of business for a while.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 12:52 #2176Regular Member

Posts: 16Katy
Really won't share. She is a provider and that is her job. Kind of rude not to help her out.
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 11:53 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 170Mindy / Jennifer
Mindy and Jennifer are still walking the streets, both like G. But don't expect them all the time. Saw Mindy on G at about 13th and G sitting on the steps there at the corner on Monday at about 2:00 pm. Jennifer was a few weeks ago at the service station at 6th and G. Getting fried chicken from the back of the store. Yes I went in to scope things out. She looked not bad with the lights on high in the store. She was with a guy. I hope not a pimp, but he was AA. And made her pay. She acted like she has been in my pants before. Do they all do that, act like I don't exist. Now that I think of it, that is the way I like it.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 11:42 #2174Regular Member

Posts: 19Other Katy
Well, I wish she looked as good as Godder's Katy, but nonetheless, I saw Katy around 21st and GF on my way into town. Wanted 3, but I only had one bill for her as my lunch date will expect (and get) what's left of my savings for the week. Great oral lubrication, just got wetter and wetter until she sucked it all out. She wanted to stay down and play with it more using her tongue until I pulled up my tidy whites. Didn't ask how much FS would be (was offered) but her tits looked OK and she was getting her 3 meals a day (little belly paunch) and didn't appear high. Good talker / humor as we joked while I tried to get my car unstuck from the sheet of ice we parked on. No digits, but if I saw her again, I might stop.
-
03-01-13 11:00 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 308? What ever happened
Over the last year or so the regulars SW are missing from this FORUM. Thou I don't get out much, as I have disabilities and have moved away from the area so its harder for me to hunt. Anyway could someone up date this forum on some of the oldies, like
Diamond (north ave a BSW with nice slender body)
Corrina (south side skinny and a great service)
Mindy (south side great skills but all about he next fix)
Cracky jacky (south side what a nut case. If she didn't rip you off she did great)
Jennifer (strawberry blonde about 26 south side)
Alabama (white and loved greek on the southside)
I could have missed a few but was wandering if any were still around. I'm ashamed to say but I do see chella every once and awhile. She looks like death but sure can lick a dick.










Reply With Quote




